walmart sales juneteenth ice cream

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

In my house June 13th is fathers day. Boy is the rest population pissed over this. They feel population catering to the 13 percent black population. Juneteenth is going to be problem with folks ever year.

In my house June 13th is fathers day. Boy is the rest population pissed over this. They feel population catering to the 13 percent black population. Juneteenth is going to be problem with folks ever year.
Fathers day is June 19 where I live.

Since most don’t even have a father.

And even fewer in the future. I saw where the great Maury Povich is retiring. We'll remember his lifetime work of doing DNA tests and informing men "You ARE the father" (or not, depending on the DNA results)

Is English your first language?

Too many typos

It is a total racist contrivance. As phony as the democrat party.

Aw, bullshit.

Juneteenth is the official African American holiday- the equivalent to Cinco De Mayo for the hispanics, Columbus Day for the Italians and St. Paddy's Day for the Irish.

On Juneteenth, we're all black, so slice up a watermelon, crack open a malt liiquor and fire up a newport. We'll all be enjoying the celebration and shucking and jiving.

Nobody gives a shit abour your family.

Aw, bullshit.

Juneteenth is the official African American holiday- the equivalent to Cinco De Mayo for the hispanics, Columbus Day for the Italians and St. Paddy's Day for the Irish.

On Juneteenth, we're all black, so slice up a watermelon, crack open a malt liiquor and fire up a newport. We'll all be enjoying the celebration and shucking and jiving.
I’ll bust a cap to that!

Aw, bullshit.

And don't forget to run out and steal some ass-cream. Gotta make it real...fool...

Forum List

Back