Eric Trump: I Make my 4-Year-Old Say the Pledge of Allegiance at Bedtime Each Night

What? Killing something that is living is called what idiot? Finish your sentence idiot. LOL
Sentence was finished and was a question. But I will ask it again and even answer it for you since you are having such a hard time. If you kill a incent human life it is called what? It would be called murder.

I always tell stupid poor whites like yourself that the rich use social wedge issues to divide us. So instead of you and poor blacks like you voting Democratic, the rich whites play you and sucker you into voting for them because of issues like abortion and racism.

“Replacement theory” is the product of a strategy by wealthy White nationalists to con stupid white Americans.

It has been the stated motivation of mass murderers, and it is why White supremacists were chanting, “Jews will not replace us,” at the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

More recently, it has crept in modified form into American politics. And in the past week, it emerged as the clear inspiration for the 180-page online document attributed to the White 18-year-old accused in America’s latest racist gun massacre.

USMB Republicans are worried about this too. We see Extreme Right Wingers have taken over the party. The Nazi's are back only not in Germany. Now we see how it happened in Germany.
1653535500932.png

Yes, we do.
How about we do a little work before we give a young person their first gun? Did you see Salvador Ramos' social media presence? Perhaps we don't give a gun to a nut like that? Have you seen the interviews from the other students who said he always said creepy crazy shit? Was anybody interviewed when he applied to purchase his first 2 assault rifles for his 18th birthday?

Did he even have 2 assault rifles on him when he did the shooting? If not, why did he buy 2? Knowing he was going to go out like he did. Weird. It's like someone who's going to commit suicide filling up their gas tank before they do it.

You just proved my point. You're an idiot.
Why are you rich enough to be benefiting from Republican's economic policies? Then you must be rich. Why else do all of us poor and middle class people realize the GOP is the party for the rich? Only you white, racist religious Americans see it differently. Why? Because they have conned you with social wedge issues. The rich are all white, you're white, so you think you are one of them.

Notice Trump supporters like you never once got invited to Mara Lago? He hates you people. But he loves the ratings and he loves your votes. Dude, Trump was a Democrat. He just found his best way in was through the dysfunctional GOP. He would have never gotten the Democratic nomination. You fucking idiots. I can't believe Nostradumbass didn't predict Trump. Histler yes but nothing about a Trump. Not even close. So he's probably not the anti christ. Or is he? Or maybe Don Jr is??? Something to think about. Or could it be Ivanka his daughter aka a "great piece of ass" Not my words. Don's own words, about his daughter. "perhaps if she weren't my daughter I'd be dating her". Who says that? Oh yea, Don did, about his own daughter.

And I'm an idiot.

Not bedtime prayers?
Just remember everyone that when Republicans suggest black people vote Democratic because of racism, that's absolutely not true. But that is why poor and middle class whites vote Republican. Not all of them but a lot. If you are poor or middle class and vote GOP it's not because they are economically the better party for you.

If you think I'm wrong, why do the majority of women vote Democratic?
Jews?
Muslims?
Hispanic people?
Gays?

They are all wrong and whites are right?

Keep in mind, I'm white. I'm even a male. I'm even considered upper middle class. So even I don't agree with Republicans. Why?

Republicans are lucky 62% of America is white. And just enough of all the other groups vote for them too because of wedge issues like god, gays, guns and racism. Plus Republicans are the ones who rig elections. They're so certain it happens must be they know something. Plus we see they try doing things like voting twice, throwing away votes, hacking voting machines, starting riots, trying to get Pence to pull a fast one, ask Georgia to come up with votes, lose audits of AZ and still claim the election was stolen. Sad days in America that so many poor and middle class Americans are white, I mean stupid.

He defends Putin's side of the war. You Republicans will argue anything opposite of what we say. So when the news hit of Russia invading Ukraine and we were against Russia, of course you had to figure out a way to take their side. On EVERY issue. No matter the issue, if we say it's raining, you'll say no it's not.
in 2014 the left defended Putin.

Link? Let's compare to see if it's apples to apples to what's going on today with Russia and their Republican comrades.

Two-thirds of GOP members see Russia as a military threat, but only 56% of Democrats share their fear. And while half of Republicans say Russia is to blame for the violence in eastern Ukraine, just 39% of Democrats agree.

"When you were asked, 'What's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America,' you said 'Russia.' Not al Qaeda; you said Russia," Obama said. "And, the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back, because the Cold War's been over for 20 years." - Obama 2012

“He acts like he thinks the Cold War is still on, Russia is still our major adversary. I don’t know where he’s been,” Biden said. “I mean, we have disagreements with Russia, but they’re united with us...... They are working closely with us. They’ve just said to Europe if there is an oil shutdown in any way in the Gulf, they’ll consider increasing oil supplies to Europe. This is not 1956.” Joey Xiden, the Putin Puppet

Two-thirds of GOP members see Russia as a military threat, but only 56% of Democrats share their fear. And while half of Republicans say Russia is to blame for the violence in eastern Ukraine, just 39% of Democrats agree.

"When you were asked, 'What's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America,' you said 'Russia.' Not al Qaeda; you said Russia," Obama said. "And, the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back, because the Cold War's been over for 20 years." - Obama 2012

“He acts like he thinks the Cold War is still on, Russia is still our major adversary. I don’t know where he’s been,” Biden said. “I mean, we have disagreements with Russia, but they’re united with us...... They are working closely with us. They’ve just said to Europe if there is an oil shutdown in any way in the Gulf, they’ll consider increasing oil supplies to Europe. This is not 1956.” Joey Xiden, the Putin Puppet

That's not defending Putin. That's saying we didn't see him as that big of a threat. Still don't. Do you? What do you want to do about it? In fact, today you side with Russia. So do you agree with the Democrats assessment now? Now that you have flip flopped?
Oh, and in your own words, only half of the Republicans said Russia was to blame for the violence in eastern Ukraine? So 50% of you agreed with 39% of us? Sounds pretty bipartisan. You're spinning bullshit.

That's not defending Putin. That's saying we didn't see him as that big of a threat. Still don't. Do you? What do you want to do about it? In fact, today you side with Russia. So do you agree with the Democrats assessment now? Now that you have flip flopped?
Oh, and in your own words, only half of the Republicans said Russia was to blame for the violence in eastern Ukraine? So 50% of you agreed with 39% of us? Sounds pretty bipartisan. You're spinning bullshit.
yep It was defending Putin.....Xiden even went on to say they were working with us! like they were are partners...or well....maybe they were Xiden, Obama and Clinton's partners.....

yep It was defending Putin.....Xiden even went on to say they were working with us! like they were are partners...or well....maybe they were Xiden, Obama and Clinton's partners.....

Deciding not to get tough on Russia doesn't mean we defended Putin. You're being an idiot. Nice try.

I think the term for what you wanted him to be was more Hawkish. Yet you blasted Hillary for being one.

And can you Republicans make up your mind? Do you want the USA meddling in world affairs like this or not? Seems like you even admitted your party was divided 50/50 on this.

So shut up. You're being lame.

Deciding not to get tough on Russia doesn't mean we defended Putin. You're being an idiot. Nice try.

I think the term for what you wanted him to be was more Hawkish. Yet you blasted Hillary for being one.

And can you Republicans make up your mind? Do you want the USA meddling in world affairs like this or not? Seems like you even admitted your party was divided 50/50 on this.

So shut up. You're being lame.
They defended Putin from Romney's correct assessment of him....because, as Xiden said they were working with them. It was the "more flexible" "reset" policies of the Dems.

Backing out of missile defense programs, freezing aid to Ukraine, not helping arm Ukraine at times, helping spread Putin's propaganda to undermine elections....Putin's puppets

They defended Putin from Romney's correct assessment of him....because, as Xiden said they were working with them. It was the "more flexible" "reset" policies of the Dems.

Backing out of missile defense programs, freezing aid to Ukraine, not helping arm Ukraine at times, helping spread Putin's propaganda to undermine elections....Putin's puppets
Armchair QBing I see.

Well, 50% of Republicans disagree with you and 44% of Democrats disagree with you so you're probably full of shit and what you are suggesting probably is the wrong thing to do and so of course that's what you wanted Biden to do right?

Can you tell me the last time Biden did the right thing?

Forum List

Back