Eric Trump: I Make my 4-Year-Old Say the Pledge of Allegiance at Bedtime Each Night

I appreciate the idea, but I don't believe him and that would be weird.
Yes. That is getting into extremist practices. Although I am sure I have said the Pledge of Allegiance alone, I was never instructed to do so, which is what this described exercise alludes to the child to do if the parent is not there.

You idiots think all Republicans like Putin. Putin is evil and deserves nothing short of a slow death. Tucker Carlson is smarter than any idiot you scum listen to.
He defends Putin's side of the war. You Republicans will argue anything opposite of what we say. So when the news hit of Russia invading Ukraine and we were against Russia, of course you had to figure out a way to take their side. On EVERY issue. No matter the issue, if we say it's raining, you'll say no it's not.

I hope they do. The world would be a better place if everyone loved their country.
Yea but they can love it too much. Like suicide bombers, republicans who shoot up dreamers, or idiots so stupid they believe the election was rigged and they needed to do something about it. Trust me, Nazi's LOVED their country. Just as much as you MAGA assholes.

To me, it makes more sense to do such a thing when getting up in the morning instead of just before going to bed at night. Maybe it is because of how it was always done at the start of the school instead of the end when I was a kid.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yea but they can love it too much. Like suicide bombers, republicans who shoot up dreamers, or idiots so stupid they believe the election was rigged and they needed to do something about it. Trust me, Nazi's LOVED their country. Just as much as you MAGA assholes.
You're insane.

He defends Putin's side of the war. You Republicans will argue anything opposite of what we say. So when the news hit of Russia invading Ukraine and we were against Russia, of course you had to figure out a way to take their side. On EVERY issue. No matter the issue, if we say it's raining, you'll say no it's not.
your side is no different.....

So you know the shooter was a republican....link? Just like a leftist to take shots (no pun intended) at Republicans by stepping on the backs of those who were killed. Show some respect.
You show some respect for human life. Stop holding up common sense gun legislation

You show some respect for human life. Stop holding up common sense gun legislation

So which gun "common sense" gun law would have prevented the shooting? BTW...Kerr should have concentrated on basketball yesterday. He has been a left wing activates since birth. When he speaks we know it what will be vomited out of his mouth.

Edit: I know, we should have smaller magazine sizes...oh wait...that didn't work....We should make schools a gun free zone. Oh wait...they already are, and that didn't work...just like all the other laws the left wants to impose, but we are getting way off topic here. I am guessing there is a thread on this already started.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back