Eric Trump: I Make my 4-Year-Old Say the Pledge of Allegiance at Bedtime Each Night

No, the rich are teaching their kids that they are superior to the poor.
Affluenza?
NOUN
a psychological malaise supposedly affecting wealthy young people, symptoms of which include a lack of motivation, feelings of guilt, and a sense of isolation.

Whatever the hell happened to reading Dr. Suess? I mean Eric's a lying pos like his dad, but for him to even think he'd get parent props for making a kid say the pledge of allegiance .... well, he's a Trump, that's proven.

Whatever the hell happened to reading Dr. Suess? I mean Eric's a lying pos like his dad, but for him to even think he'd get parent props for making a kid say the pledge of allegiance .... well, he's a Trump, that's proven.
But just imagine...someone was dumb enough to pay him to speak.

As I said, they can be removed by all means necessary.

The joy of being a person with no means of support, and being evicted from their residence by force.

P.S. You are free to offer to let them stay at your place.
Ouch. I now see why you support abortion. If you supporting killing someone to evict them, that is just cold. But so is abortion, so doesn't surprise me.

I always tell stupid poor whites like yourself that the rich use social wedge issues to divide us. So instead of you and poor blacks like you voting Democratic, the rich whites play you and sucker you into voting for them because of issues like abortion and racism.

“Replacement theory” is the product of a strategy by wealthy White nationalists to con stupid white Americans.

It has been the stated motivation of mass murderers, and it is why White supremacists were chanting, “Jews will not replace us,” at the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

More recently, it has crept in modified form into American politics. And in the past week, it emerged as the clear inspiration for the 180-page online document attributed to the White 18-year-old accused in America’s latest racist gun massacre.

USMB Republicans are worried about this too. We see Extreme Right Wingers have taken over the party. The Nazi's are back only not in Germany. Now we see how it happened in Germany.

I always tell stupid poor whites like yourself that the rich use social wedge issues to divide us. So instead of you and poor blacks like you voting Democratic, the rich whites play you and sucker you into voting for them because of issues like abortion and racism.

“Replacement theory” is the product of a strategy by wealthy White nationalists to con stupid white Americans.

It has been the stated motivation of mass murderers, and it is why White supremacists were chanting, “Jews will not replace us,” at the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

More recently, it has crept in modified form into American politics. And in the past week, it emerged as the clear inspiration for the 180-page online document attributed to the White 18-year-old accused in America’s latest racist gun massacre.

USMB Republicans are worried about this too. We see Extreme Right Wingers have taken over the party. The Nazi's are back only not in Germany. Now we see how it happened in Germany.
You just proved my point. You're an idiot.

Of course they are, as well as many whites are teaching their kids they are superior to kids of color. Why do you think so many whites supported Trump and his white supremacist rhetoric.
Trump is an asshole. I don’t think the whites who support Trump did so regarding anything race related.

Forum List

Back