George W. Bush assassination plot foiled

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Some female comedienne once observed that if RFK were still alive he would support parole for Sirhan Sirhan: and then she said, “wouldn’t you know it? The one guy who’d support your parole, and you killed him.”

This new same name repeated would-be assassin should be tried and, if convicted, never given parole either.

We'll probably never know his motive.
The Iraq War. I'm so sorry plots are still out there. Dubya's dad was a friend of my Uncle's Law firm a lifetime ago. I hope they get the family or families of the wannabe assassins out of the country. They're better off spending the rest of their life on the other side of the pond.

Is this ISIS terrorist desire to kill Bush much different them many of the Dembot Brownshirts?

No mention of this story on state run CBC.

Recall my prediction that it was only a matter of time before terrorists and foreign spies used the sieve at your Southern border for their diabolical plans.

If the CIA and FBI aren't applying immense effort at your border, it's only a matter of time before they succeed (if they haven't already).

It's not just the poor, average folks dealing with the under-the-table workers, crime and poisoning of their citizens with elicit products.

When people refer to "Replacement Theories" it is about ALL Americans, not a particular race, religion or creed. When there isn't a process to screen, select the best and brightest and defend your sovereignty, what would anyone with a brain assume would happen?

FBI says it foiled Islamic State sympathizer’s plot to kill George W Bush

With a name like Shihab Ahmed Shihab Shihab he must have been Amish catholic.
I want to hear the details of his whole thing first. I want to know where the origin of this plot was- if it didn't come from the FBI itself- and that this goof got tricked into going along with it.

After the alleged kidnap plot against the Michigan governor turned out to be bullshit, I wouldn't put it past them to try and conjure something else against a goofy and gullible- but actually harmless- radical Islamist.

FBI says it foiled Islamic State sympathizer’s plot to kill George W Bush

With a name like Shihab Ahmed Shihab Shihab he must have been Amish catholic.

I want to hear the details of his whole thing first. I want to know where the origin of this plot was- if it didn't come from the FBI itself- and that this goof got tricked into going along with it.

After the alleged kidnap plot against the Michigan governor turned out to be bullshit, I wouldn't put it past them to try and conjure something else against a goofy and gullible- but actually harmless- radical Islamist.
2 of the kidnapper wannabes will probably be tried again. 2 were acquitted.

2 of the kidnapper wannabes will probably be tried again. 2 were acquitted.

We shall see on this. My guess is that since the government was embarrassed once, they'll let the matter drop.

There is no new evidence here after all, and skepticism about liberal persecutors and investigators seems to be rising, not falling, in general.

You might be right, but I think it would be a tone deaf move to drag this out.

Forum List

Back