Eric Trump: I Make my 4-Year-Old Say the Pledge of Allegiance at Bedtime Each Night

You are telling white folks to teach their kids like they were back in the day, when they were taught white folks were superior to everyone else.
Never taught that. The nuns in grade school and the priests/lay teachers in high school said not a word. High Schol also had a good percentage of African American students.

So which gun "common sense" gun law would have prevented the shooting? BTW...Kerr should have concentrated on basketball yesterday. He has been a left wing activates since birth. When he speaks we know it what will be vomited out of his mouth.

Edit: I know, we should have smaller magazine sizes...oh wait...that didn't work....We should make schools a gun free zone. Oh wait...they already are, and that didn't work...just like all the other laws the left wants to impose, but we are getting way off topic here. I am guessing there is a thread on this already started.

Closing loopholes​

A House-passed bill, HR 1446, backed by Democratic Rep. Jim Clyburn of South Carolina, would close what’s known as the “Charleston loophole,” which allows some licensed gun sales to go through before a required background check is done.

Specifically, the legislation would increase the amount of time, from three business days to a minimum of 10 business days, that a federal firearms licensee must wait to receive a completed background check prior to transferring a firearm to an unlicensed person.

Using that loophole, a White gunman was able to legally purchase a firearm to kill nine people at a historically Black church in Charleston, South Carolina, in 2015.

Closing loopholes​

A House-passed bill, HR 1446, backed by Democratic Rep. Jim Clyburn of South Carolina, would close what’s known as the “Charleston loophole,” which allows some licensed gun sales to go through before a required background check is done.

Specifically, the legislation would increase the amount of time, from three business days to a minimum of 10 business days, that a federal firearms licensee must wait to receive a completed background check prior to transferring a firearm to an unlicensed person.

Using that loophole, a White gunman was able to legally purchase a firearm to kill nine people at a historically Black church in Charleston, South Carolina, in 2015.
Again, which "common sense" gun law would have prevented the Uvalde shooting you reference, and smeared republicans by stepping on the back of these victims and their families.

So which gun "common sense" gun law would have prevented the shooting? BTW...Kerr should have concentrated on basketball yesterday. He has been a left wing activates since birth. When he speaks we know it what will be vomited out of his mouth.

Edit: I know, we should have smaller magazine sizes...oh wait...that didn't work....We should make schools a gun free zone. Oh wait...they already are, and that didn't work...just like all the other laws the left wants to impose, but we are getting way off topic here. I am guessing there is a thread on this already started.
Another bill, HR 8, the Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2021, would expand background checks for all firearm sales or transfers in the country. Currently, background checks are not required for gun sales and transfers by unlicensed and private sellers.

The legislation has bipartisan support, passing the House last year in a 227-203 vote. Eight Republicans supported the bill and one Democrat voted against it.

Asked Tuesday about this broader House-passed background checks measure, Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia referenced his own, narrower effort in the Senate, saying, “If you can’t pass Manchin-Toomey, how are you going to get enough votes for anything?”

In 2013, Manchin and Republican Sen. Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania pushed a compromise bill that would have required background checks on all commercial sales of guns (including private sales at gun shows and all internet sales), but would have allowed for individuals to sell their firearms to family, friends and other acquaintances without background checks.

This failed under Senate filibuster rules, even though it had majority support. The vote was 54-46, with four Republicans joining most Democrats in support. Then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid cast a “no” vote to secure the ability to bring the measure up again. Four other Democrats voted against the bill.

Manchin has continued to push versions of that legislation in more recent years.

Republicans will argue that background checks chip away at gun rights and, ultimately, will take away guns. “You see Democrats and a lot of folks in the media whose immediate solution is to try to restrict the constitutional rights of law-abiding citizens,” Sen. Ted Cruz, a Texas Republican, told reporters Tuesday.

The GOP will also argue that the bills would not stop every shooting. This is true. The specifics of each shooting are different. We still don’t know if any of this legislation would have stopped Tuesday’s shooter, identified by Texas officials as Salvador Ramos.

Again, which "common sense" gun law would have prevented the Uvalde shooting you reference, and smeared republicans by stepping on the back of these victims and their families.
We still don’t know if any of this legislation would have stopped Tuesday’s shooter, identified by Texas officials as Salvador Ramos.

Stop aborting human life.
My body what do you care? Life isn't that precious and you shouldn't be trying to use your right wing big government to control me this much.

So much for smaller government and less intrusive in my life. Keep the government away from my medicare? How about out of my uteris?

My body what do you care? Life isn't that precious and you shouldn't be trying to use your right wing big government to control me this much.

So much for smaller government and less intrusive in my life. Keep the government away from my medicare? How about out of my uteris?
It is not your body. It is the person inside the women that is being killed. You do not have the right to murder.

the same should be taught to Baron and all American kids. let's teach our kids to love America for a change, so that they don't turn out to be criminals, or worse, liberals
We should start with Donald Trump Sr, saying the pledge of allegiance. And have somebody explain what the words mean. That the allegiance is to the country, and not to the president.

Uh, Medicare is government program. You're stupid.

Nazis did love their country. Hitler knew exactly how to fire up the mob mentality.
So you think Antifa and BLM also love their country? The left has done a great job of firing them up as well, but then again the left doesn't seem to be as country proud like they once were.

Forum List

Back