Eric Idle: "I hate them intensely, I’ve always hated conservatives, I’m afraid to say I’m very prejudiced against them, they’re horrible people."

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Wish he would quit beating around the bush........................

Monty Python's Eric Idle blasts anti-woke comedians, says he loathes conservatives: 'I hate them intensely'​

Tech journalist Kara Swisher interviewed legendary British comedian Eric Idle on Monday, where he spoke extensively about the state of comedy in his heyday and said he hated conservatives. Swisher asked, "How do you look at cancel culture today, because now everybody is watched under great scrutiny," asking if Idle had seen the recent Dave Chappelle's monologue on "Saturday Night Live."

British conservatives are not like American conservatives. They are actually considered 'liberal' in Britian because they favor free markets and deregulation. They are Unionist as well. Margaret Thatcher favored strong labour unions, regulation, high taxes and a welfare state. I have no idea what Idle has against them.

Pandering to the woke cult leaders so they don't go back and cancel Monty Python stuff.

You just raised a thought, maybe this guy has done something offensive to the alt-left cult and he is trying to get ahead of it with some ass kissing. "Hey, I hate the same people you hate, when the news comes out that I called a guy who identifies as a woman, well, a guy, don't cancel me please".

Forum List

Back