Eric Idle: "I hate them intensely, I’ve always hated conservatives, I’m afraid to say I’m very prejudiced against them, they’re horrible people."

British conservatives are not like American conservatives. They are actually considered 'liberal' in Britian because they favor free markets and deregulation. They are Unionist as well. Margaret Thatcher favored strong labour unions, regulation, high taxes and a welfare state. I have no idea what Idle has against them.
Because they killed God in education before us. That element removed in all you typed.

Which part of his comment indicates that he feels persecuted?

Because dumb ass
“Isn't it interesting that it's perfectly ok to 'hate' as long as it's directed towards the right group.”

The “as long as it’s directed toward the right group“ part.

His kind of hating isn’t allowed. But other kind of hating is perfectly ok. Very sad.

“Isn't it interesting that it's perfectly ok to 'hate' as long as it's directed towards the right group.”

The “as long as it’s directed toward the right group“ part.

His kind of hating isn’t allowed. But other kind of hating is perfectly ok. Very sad.
You might want to look up the word "sarcasm".

What exactly do you mean by “it is okay to hate”?
Nice try. You know exactly what I mean.

When the push for the worthless vaccine was on, it was okay to wish death on those who questioned the need for the vaccine and/or is effectiveness.

It was "okay" to hate those people, or do you consider wishing hate on people not to be hate or something?

The same with women. It's okay to be misogynist toward women, as long as it is the right kind of woman, i.e., Republican or anti-abortion.

The examples are everywhere.

Nice try. You know exactly what I mean.

When the push for the worthless vaccine was on, it was okay to wish death on those who questioned the need for the vaccine and/or is effectiveness.

It was "okay" to hate those people, or do you consider wishing hate on people not to be hate or something?

The same with women. It's okay to be misogynist toward women, as long as it is the right kind of woman, i.e., Republican or anti-abortion.

The examples are everywhere.
Still don’t know what you mean by it being “okay“. Be specific. Who decided this was ok and in what context?

Is it legal? Yes. Is it something I personally support? No.

Use your big boy words and clarify what you’re trying to say. Better yet, look up the word “specific“ before you respond.

Still don’t know what you mean by it being “okay“. Be specific.

Is it legal? Yes. Is it something I personally support? No.

Use your big boy words and clarify what you’re trying to say. Better yet, look up the word “specific“ before you respond.
Look, just say you can't comprehend an easy-to-follow conversation and someone will walk you through it.

And use your big boi words, okay?

Look, just say you can't comprehend an easy-to-follow conversation and someone will walk you through it.

And use your big boi words, okay?
So you can’t articulate what you mean when you say it’s ok to hate. Gotcha.

Since you’re not smart enough to make a coherent point, I’ll take my best shot at addressing what you’re trying to say.

It’s not illegal to hate. I support the right of people to express their opinions even if it’s something I don’t agree with. In the case of hate, I don’t personally support any hate.

There ya go.

Forum List

Back