Thanks Joe, "Highest Thanksgiving Gas Prices Ever, Yet 20% More Americans Plan to Hit the Road"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Thanks Joe, American's love a record!

BOSTON, Nov. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- As Americans prepare to hit the road for Thanksgiving, average gasoline prices will be at their highest seasonal level ever for the weekend according to GasBuddy, the leading fuel savings platform saving North American drivers the most money on gas. The national average is projected to stand at $3.68 on Thanksgiving Day – nearly 30¢ higher than last year, and over 20¢ higher than the previous record of $3.44 set in 2012. But that won't slow many down, with 20% more Americans planning to hit the road this year.

Thank the Oil Companies who own the oil which is turned into gas. Why cut production around the holidays?

[IMG alt="bigrebnc1775"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/23/23837.jpg?1624674625[/IMG]

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog​

Gold Supporting Member

JoinedJun 12, 2010Messages88,604Reaction score16,950Points2,220LocationKannapolis, N.C.
I had to gas up today. And I was pleasantly surprised to see the Gas much lower this week when it is traditionally much higher.

View attachment 729618

The tree blocks the top text. But that is the club price for those who use the chain stores card to get the gas.

But even without it the price is lower than it has been in a while. So thank you Joe Biden.

I mean we blame him if prices are high we have to give him credit for prices dropping don’t we?
So what exactly did Biden do?

Average gas prices for Thanksgiving back in 2007 (when Jr. was in office) were sitting at 3.11/gal.

Currently here in Newberry, SC, gas is running around 3.08/gal, and in Columbia SC, I've seen it as low as 2.85.

A steady hand on the wheel. Not perfect. But better than anything the Orange Roughy could have mustered.
But you cucks keep wishing for your savior. :)

Average gas prices for Thanksgiving back in 2007 (when Jr. was in office) were sitting at 3.11/gal.

Currently here in Newberry, SC, gas is running around 3.08/gal, and in Columbia SC, I've seen it as low as 2.85.
An expanding Chinese economy putting the pressure on demand and a dem congress refusing to lift drilling restrictions gave us those prices in 2007. Eventually >$4 by 2008. After the restrictions were lifted, the price dropped to <$1.50 but Obama arrived and reimposed restrictions, driving prices back over $4 again. Fracking and trump then dropped the prices back to <$2 but the next dem admin reimposed restrictions again and we’ve got high prices again.
Democrats are creeps.

so joe xiden is no better then Jr? hmmm i wonder if we can look up all the comments from dembots about jr

xiden’s policies are making americans poor again…xiden building back poverty

Forum List

Back