Eric Idle: "I hate them intensely, I’ve always hated conservatives, I’m afraid to say I’m very prejudiced against them, they’re horrible people."

Look, just say you can't comprehend an easy-to-follow conversation and someone will walk you through it.

And use your big boi words, okay?
Hmm that last one might have been too many words for you. Don’t worry, I’ll dumb it down to your level.

Is it legal to hate? Yes.
Should people be allowed to hate? Yes.
Do people hate? Yes.
Do I support their hate? No.

There ya go.

Hmm that last one might have been too many words for you. Don’t worry, I’ll dumb it down to your level.

Is it legal to hate? Yes.
Should people be allowed to hate? Yes.
Do people hate? Yes.
Do I support their hate? No.

There ya go.
Do you know how someone can tell they are winning the argument?

The other side starts with the insults first.

So, go back and read what it was you were responding to. Take the time to really understand it.

Then look at your own response and evaluate it. Honestly now, it won't work if you turn a blind eye to your own bad behavior.

Then, after you understand the entire exchange, give some serious consideration to what it is I said.

It isn't about you supporting it happening. It is about you allowing it to continue and not saying something because your side may look wrong. It also has nothing to do with the law.

Do you know how someone can tell they are winning the argument?

The other side starts with the insults first.
“Look, just say you can't comprehend an easy-to-follow conversation and someone will walk you through it.”

Whoops.

Did you think the thinly veiled version of “you’re stupid“ was fooling anyone?

You were saying something about turning a blind eye to one’s own bad behavior? Go on. Tell me more about that.

Just another British celebrity reminding us Americans why it is that we kicked the British out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago, and showing us that our reasons for having done so remain just as valid to this day.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
If the British left America in 1776, you wouldn't be there you thick bellend. Stop being a thick ****.

Eric Idle just simply shows that the Left hate and the Right disagree.

Bob Blaylock many of the America's colonies were European, and many British. Why do Americans come across as utter thick ****'s with their own history? Have you guys got ego and vanity issues. I see stupid comments from Americans every day, what's the fuck up wrong with you??

If the British left America in 1776, you wouldn't be there you thick bellend. Stop being a thick ****.

Eric Idle just simply shows that the Left hate and the Right disagree.

Logic is not your forte'

You must be a Pom.

If the Crown had left in 1776, a lot of lives would have been save on both sides.

The USA would very much still be here.

Logic is not your forte'

You must be a Pom.

If the Crown had left in 1776, a lot of lives would have been save on both sides.

The USA would very much still be here.
The ones that distort and talk the most shit about American history are Americans.

I went to Paris, saw a statue of an French general and the inscription was American independence. So I researched it when I got back after my holidays. That's when I found out American's beliefs of independence history doesn't seem to in tune with reality. Do you guys have to beef yourselves up, up your bravado, come across as macho? Can you not just state how history was?

What's the fuck wrong with you guys? Did the Brits send the mentally ill over on the Mayflower??

My post was edited whilst you carried on with your dribble. Only 20% of Americans own a passport, but 99% feel they the experts on other countries.

You certainly think you're an expert on America.

But of course this is really about a British comedian sticking his nose into American politics - in the same way YOU stick your nose into our politics. It is not I going on to a UK board to criticize your parliament, after all...

The ones that distort and talk the most shit about American history are Americans.

I went to Paris, saw a statue of an French general and the inscription was American independence. So I researched it when I got back after my holidays. That's when I found out American's beliefs of independence history doesn't seem to in tune with reality. Do you guys have to beef yourselves up, up your bravado, come across as macho? Can you not just state how history was?

What's the fuck wrong with you guys? Did the Brits send the mentally ill over on the Mayflower??

Quite obviously the mentally ill stayed on your shores, and bred uncontrollably.

You certainly think you're an expert on America.

But of course this is really about a British comedian sticking his nose into American politics - in the same way YOU stick your nose into our politics. It is not I going on to a UK board to criticize your parliament, after all...
I'm no expert, but I always seem to correct basic facts. That concludes, American's spout blatant lies to bolster their ego.

Quite obviously the mentally ill stayed on your shores, and bred uncontrollably.
But the colonies were about to surrender, the French saved their arses and the Brits withdrew. But you guys don't mention this, you claim you kicked the Brits out. So what's the fuck wrong with you???? Is American state education lying to you, or does your culture feel the need you need to massage your ego??

So yet again, I'm having to spank another American on their 'tiny' history. Just belt the fuck up, we're adults, get out of the playground.

Forum List

Back