Zone1 Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

Gay people wanted equality in the city of Sodom, if you'll remember. And Almighty God wasn't happy with the LGBTQ+ community in that location.

You know the myth well. I like a decent apologist. They tend not to like me much.

Why was God creating such a high percentage of gays back then as compared to the puny numbers today?

Why is he continuing to created such, if they are abominations?

He would not create then to increase hate. They would be created, like you and I, to increase love.

Right?

Regards
DL

You forget that the fallen angel, Lucifer was put on Earth, so man could have a choice of following God, or turning away from him. Too many today have fallen for the Marxists way, which is also Satans.
I think I follow.

So like in Job 2;3, God was moved by Satan even during creation to do evil to the rest of mankind, without a just cause.

Satan thus has power over Yahweh and is having him create LGBTQ+ women.

We are living Satan's plan and not Yahweh's then. Right?

Regards
DL

You know the myth well. I like a decent apologist. They tend not to like me much.

Why was God creating such a high percentage of gays back then as compared to the puny numbers today?

He would not create then to increase hate. They would be created, like you and I, to increase love.

Right?

Regards
DL
It all goes back to the parents. Strong parents tell their children what is right and what is wrong. The weak spineless liberal parent who dont abort their children, end up going along with what ever their child says, because the liberal parent doesnt like confrontations with the child. That is why since the 1960s the escalation of mentally ill people have run amok.

Screenshot-2021-10-20-at-13.39.jpg
bradley.jpg

american-manhood.jpg

I think I follow.

So like in Job 2;3, God was moved by Satan even during creation to do evil to the rest of mankind, without a just cause.

Satan thus has power over Yahweh and is having him create LGBTQ+ women.

We are living Satan's plan and not Yahweh's then. Right?

Regards
DL

Even now, you are living Satan's plan....But then that is your "CHOICE". Shame you cant understand that.

Your scripture means nothing in this discussion. Try to keep up. Sure, there is a great falling away. Tooday's Christians are nothing like the ideals that Jesus taught. We are supposed to care about the poor, and sick and travelers from other countries. Today's hateful Christians, like you despise those people.
If they were not falling away, the Jesus they say they follow would be pushing them out of the plane even faster than at present.

I wish he was real and would shorten the days of Christianity's demise.

Believer or not. Let us pray.

Regards
DL

It all goes back to the parents. Strong parents tell their children what is right and what is wrong. The weak spineless liberal parent who dont abort their children, end up going along with what ever their child says, because the liberal parent doesnt like confrontations with the child. That is why since the 1960s the escalation of mentally ill people have run amok.

Screenshot-2021-10-20-at-13.39.jpg
bradley.jpg

View attachment 738163
I understand about all the woes.

The same questions comes to mind as to why your God is creating all this shit, if he does not want you to get used to shit?

Either you aren't getting your loving shit together, or your God is shit.

Make up your shitty mind.

Regards
DL

I understand about all the woes.

The same questions comes to mind as to why your God is creating all this shit, if he does not want you to get used to shit?

Either you aren't getting your loving shit together, or your God is shit.

Make up your shitty mind.

Regards
DL
Nice knowing you......

Who were created by your God.

Regards
DL
God, who has all power and all wisdom, has given each person a free will, which God respects within His laws. Having a free will does not mean that we can do whatever we want without suffering the consequences, because even though we have a free will, we are still responsible for the choices that we make.

Why did God give us a free will? - ActiveChristianity

activechristianity.org/why-did-god-give-us-a-free-will

activechristianity.org/why-did-god-give-us-a-free-will

God, who has all power and all wisdom, has given each person a free will, which God respects within His law
True, but his law says he will give the grace to believe only to those he chooses.

I have the quotes to prove my words while you could not argue this one buddy.

Move along and let the adults talk. You showed how poor of an apologist already and I am not in a teaching mood.

Regards
DL

I could not see you choice while not understanding what you wrote.

Rephrase please.

Regards
DL

Actually I don’t think it’s that difficult a choice. Those who have Faith choose their religion/morals over the children. Those who have no real faith chose the children over their purported beliefs.

Children are replaceable and/or forgettable. Your Soul cannot be replaced

Right?

Regards
DL
Have you any idea of the insane, the degenerates, the depraved who also claim they were born that way. It's what every serial killer says. It's what Jeffrey Dahmer said. Why does God create abominations? Simple, so we would know what an abomination is and make that choice not to be one.

Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

Premise ---
Parents want to love their LGBTQ+ kids without prejudice or negative discrimination.

I see Christianity and all religiosity shrinking. Churches closing, etc, while new Temples and Mosques of the wisdom seeking genre, --- as opposed to God seeker, --- are popping up to replace the God seeker religions.

This intelligent trend is to put humans and universality and inclusion over the Gods we have created, --- is nice to see as it returns us to a modernized version of the ancient and better days.

Demographics and stats are clear that the God religions of today will either have to adapt to a more secular view, --- and especially stop preaching --- that a parent has to downsize their love for a LGBTQ+ child.

Gnostic Christianity and Laïcité are the future, as we already disavow such vile evil.

We curse words like --- and the men are a degree above them [women] and he will rule over you [women], etc.

Regards
DL

You aren’t a Gnostic Christian.

It's certainly no worse than any other "sin" people commit
It sure is, why else do many of these disgusting people have many types of diseases, then come whining to US to have them get drugs that might prevent them from spreading it to others.

We have moved so far away from God's teachings that Lucifer laughs at us, for allowing all these wonton actions.

It sure is, why else do many of these disgusting people have many types of diseases, then come whining to US to have them get drugs that might prevent them from spreading it to others.

We have moved so far away from God's teachings that Lucifer laughs at us, for allowing all these wonton actions.

You do understand that venereal disease is as old as humankind don't you?

Even straight people get them

Forum List

Back