Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump personally threw Epstein off his property Mar a Lago when he found out about what he was doing. This thread by a Trump obsessed hater is a huge fail.

The desperation to find something to hang on Trump is so sad to see.

Of course you haven't. You know fuck all about any of this. You have had to be corrected about 5 times already. You don't seem to know anything about the history of this topic or anything current regarding the trial.
it would seem that your communist comrades in the leftwing media would be harping on it 24/7 ! so provide actual proof or stfu .

You're mentally deranged. I would have beat the living shit out of anyone sexually assaulting any of my kids. None of those family members said they saw anything inappropriate, no less attacked Biden for sexually assaulting their kids.
I’ve seen Wall Street people lose their careers and families over smaller things.

Oh, this is going to get interesting. How will the faithful cope?

You mean along with bill clinton, and all the other left wingers? Let's not forget them....

It is the child rape that is important......let's see who gets called out on that...think bill is going to skate on this too?

Should we interpret that as a claim that you have never touched pussy?
In other words... all of your interactions with women have been of the molesting kind? Thought so. No wonder you retards love your orange molesting douche bag.

So Trump learned that Epstein raped teenagers and didn't do anything other than stop hanging out with him?

What was he supposed to do exactly? Considering the President of the United States, bill clinton and his wife were good personal friends with epstein..........

You are a doofus.

And then many women came forward and said they didn't let him...

Crazy lying libs----again lying about being sexually harassed for political smears--

Stupid crazy lying libs---some of their stories are just so stupid, you gotta laugh at them. Trump molested me on a public airplane years ago---then the other passengers come up and say no way in hell. Old ugly lib author--Trump didn't know me and I didn't know him but he asked me to try on clothes at a department store just because. And I did because you know I am just an idiot. Then he raped me in the ladies dressing room and no one noticed. Stupid...

Not as stupid as the morons, Faun, who keep tossing the 26 number up as though it should mean anything other than libs lie about rapes out as a means of attack.

In other words... all of your interactions with women have been of the molesting kind? Thought so. No wonder you retards love your orange molesting douche bag.
As expected, you weaseled out of answering the question. Have you touched pussy or not? Why are you so afraid to answer the question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back