Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
correct. again the demofks can't take something off a video or audio tape and print it correctly. they are absent of any talent.
Notice that he will not tell us whether he ever touched pussy before. That's where all these sanctimonious snowflakes fall on their faces. They either have to claim they never touched pussy, or they have to admit they are hypocrites. It's no surprise that they don't want to do either.

Last edited:
Dismissed in Kalifornia, not withdrawn.

Don't let facts get in your way.
LOLOL

You're own link said she refiled it when it was dismissed for not being properly filed initially.

Your own link! :lmao:

Pretty weird that Trump is buddies with Acosta and Dershowitz, the two people that got Epstein a slap on the wrist for sex trafficking.
They got him what they could get him when the state department and even NY were helping Epstein molest and pimp out underage girls. Florida did all they could which was a hell of a lot more than anyone else was doing.

1638376236529.png

Show the actual FAA records with Trump on a flight to the island. Why doesn't your source (buzzmag) :abgg2q.jpg: have the records?

Hmmmmm........
When you show the FAA records with Clinton flying to the island.

They got him what they could get him when the state department and even NY were helping Epstein molest and pimp out underage girls. Florida did all they could which was a hell of a lot more than anyone else was doing.
That’s a lie. The FBI was building a big case but it was torpedoed by Acosta and Dershowitz. The FBI was powerless to overrule the elites.

Are you claiming you have never touched pussy, eh douchebag?
Sure, I have. But if you mean molest women as you degenerates? Nope.

How many times are you going to ask me this question? Let me make it crystal clear. Not everyone is a degenerate douchebag like you or your orange loser. Get it now? Now fuck off you turd bucket.

Another loser sticking up for his orange molesting douchebag. LOL

Same question to you as to the other losers... How would Rump know, unless he is guilty of it?
Says the douchebag who refuses to tell us whether he ever touched pussy.

LOL

You don't even know what thread you're on.

Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express
flying on his plane isn't flying to the island. lolita express to me means he flew to the island, not a standard bus trip many made you choose to ignore here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back