Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly; you wouldn't have either.
It's easy to talk when you're writing code all day.
You're mentally deranged. I would have beat the living shit out of anyone sexually assaulting any of my kids. None of those family members said they saw anything inappropriate, no less attacked Biden for sexually assaulting their kids.

1638374706847.png

Here is a pic of Slick with his arm around one of Epstein's underage sex slaves.

1638374818162.png

Pic of Slick on the Lolita Express with his arm around one of Epstein's underage sex slaves......

1638375004041.png

Slick gets rubbed up by one of Epstein's underage sex slaves before they all get on the Lolita Express.....

1638375285290.png

Remember a couple years ago when one of epsteins "girls" admitted that andrew and clinton were fucking kids? She said she seen trump and one of epsteins houses (cant remember if it was pedo island) and said trump never touched the girls.
But i forget, if you listen to people that were actually there, you are a conspiracy theorist. Like the elite fucking and murdering children.
LOL

You have that backwards. She never said she saw Trump on the island, she said she saw Clinton on the island. And it was of Clinton she spoke when she said she never saw him touching any of the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back