Enjoy the moment that broke Laura Ingraham...

People are not going for the election denial sedition baloney.
Nope. They did not believe any of it from 2016 to 2019 when that is all the left yammered about.

They seem to like the constitution and democracy....
Really? You think fake elections, open borders, crime waves, hyperinflation, soaring costs, drugs, government spying, election tampering, Marxism, and massive debt all backed by foreign countries is the constitution and democracy?

But as far as Walker goes, I blame the voters for that one. What made them pick him out of all people is a mystery to me. His past conflicts with his supposed new stance on integrity and religion, he displayed he wasn't a very educated man, especially where the English language is concerned, and while he knew the talking points, his knowledge of politics was pretty limited as well.
And you guys wonder why you lost this election. Trump, your lord and master, promoted this guy. And like mindless sheep, you guys backed Walker. And now you’re wondering how you possibly could have lost this election. It must have been another elaborate conspiracy theory that the election was stolen despite absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

You guys are detached from the reality that you’re losing because you’re going with shitty candidates. You would rather push retarded tinfoil hat conspiracy theories every time you lose.

Last edited:
Nope. They did not believe any of it from 2016 to 2019 when that is all the left yammered about.

Really? You think fake elections, open borders, crime waves, hyperinflation, soaring costs, drugs, government spying, election tampering, Marxism, and massive debt all backed by foreign countries is the constitution and democracy?
Congratulations, the brainwashed GOP base are the only people in the world that believe any of that crap, it takes a lot of ignorance and obsession...

And you guys wonder why you lost this election. Trump, your lord and master, promoted this guy. And like mindless sheep, you guys backed Walker. And now you’re wondering how you possibly could have lost this election. It must have been another elaborate conspiracy theory that the election was stolen despite absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

You guys are detached from the reality that you’re losing because you’re going with shitty candidates. You would rather push retarded tinfoil hat conspiracy theories every time you lose.

So just what conspiracy theory am I pushing? It's not a wonder why you leftists are so divorced from reality. You live in your own little world in your heads.

Yes, once he won the primary of course we backed him. Didn't your fellow Communists back up Festerman? Did you back up Dementia? That's kind of the way politics works. And oh yes, didn't that Kenyan lawn jockey back up Festerman too, a guy that can't even understand what's being said to him unless it's on a computer screen?

Here's an excellent take on the GOP's problem, that none of them really believe is a problem....

Yes, once he won the primary of course we backed him. Didn't your fellow Communists back up Festerman?
Fetterman is terrible and Fetterman still won. Do you know why? Because the idiot YOU guys put up against him was even worse.

Have you figured it out yet? You guys are LOSING very winnable elections because you’re pushing very shitty candidates.

Fetterman is terrible and Fetterman still won. Do you know why? Because the idiot YOU guys put up against him was even worse.

Have you figured it out yet? You guys are LOSING very winnable elections because you’re pushing very shitty candidates.

Right, a self-made man that became a doctor and supported himself is a worse candidate than a guy that never had a real job in his life supported by his family and his idea of leadership is having legal injection sites for drug addicts.

Do you leftists ever read what you wrote before you hit the reply button?

Right, a self-made man that became a doctor and supported himself is a worse candidate than a guy that never had a real job in his life supported by his family and his idea of leadership is having legal injection sites for drug addicts.
A tv doctor. Just because a guy has a tv show doesn’t mean he would be a good Senator.. You guys picked him because he’s a celebrity, just like you did with Herschel Walker and Donald Trump. And they all lost.

You guys couldn’t come up with anyone better and you still can’t figure out why you lost. You just keep losing winnable elections because you refuse to accept that your candidates are shit.

A tv doctor. Just because a guy has a tv show doesn’t mean he would be a good Senator.. You guys picked him because he’s a celebrity, just like you did with Herschel Walker and Donald Trump. And they all lost.

You guys couldn’t come up with anyone better and you still can’t figure out why you lost. You just keep losing winnable elections because you refuse to accept that your candidates are shit.

We had 5 million more Republican voters come out than the Communists. We won leadership of the House. The prior election we picked up seats in the House. Our Hispanic and Asian votes are growing.

The good doctor may not have been the perfect candidate, but he was sure a hell of a lot better than this clown that's more confused than a baby at a topless bar. The problem is not our candidates, the problem is dumb voters. That's why this country is in such terrible shape today.

Ask them. I can only speak for myself. When somebody tells a lie about me, I ask them to prove it which of course, we know he can't.
I know they believe in the bullshit conspiracy theory that the election was stolen. I’m asking you if you believe in that bullshit too.

You can go ahead and answer now. Seems like you’re intentionally avoiding a simple question.

Forum List

Back