Enjoy the moment that broke Laura Ingraham...

So you're saying she's blaming the Republican Senators then?
Yes. I blame them all the time. Including the first two years in Trump's term in office when the republicans had a majority in the senate and the house. . They would not even give him money for the wall. Why? Because they did want to look like mavericks and were more interested in their loathsome careers and did not want to upset anyone. Yuck.

Yes. I blame them all the time. Including the first two years in Trump's term in office when the republicans had a majority in the senate and the house. . They would not even give him money for the wall. Why? Because they did want to look like mavericks and were more interested in their loathsome careers and did not want to upset anyone. Yuck.
So the horrible candidate has absolutely nothing to do w/this colossal loss in your eyes?

So the horrible candidate has absolutely nothing to do w/this colossal loss in your eyes?
I never said that. . Herschel was far from optimum, but then, the democrat candidate was far worse as a person, and what he stood for as a democrat was why no one should have voted for Womack. . We needed Herschel for critical votes that affect the whole nation, this should have taken primacy.

I never said that. . Herschel was far from optimum, but then, the democrat candidate was far worse as a person, and what he stood for as a democrat was why no one should have voted for Womack. . We needed Herschel for critical votes that affect the whole nation, this should have taken primacy.
Sir ,my OP was who's to blame, as in most responsible for this colossal loss.

Are you sticking w/the Republican Senators?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
At least all the coons and possums all over rural Georgia voted red.
Unfortunately though they don't count.

It is only the PEOPLE in (usually) urban, actually POPULATED areas that decide elections.

I'm a loyal watcher of the show. Yes, she places a lot of blame on Republicans. She's been going off on McConnell like he was enemy number one.
Do you agree w/her on that?

Has she placed any blame on any of these kooky candidates at all?

Laura said the republican senators did not do much of anything to back Herschel, she says from all appearances, it seemed very much like they did not want him in D.C. . And that made her very angry about it. . Good. Good point. ---- So what are you flipping out over? ---- Not that you people ever make much sense.
Yeah, how bizarre it is. She's upset the GOP didn't fully back a pathologically lying idiot who can barely spell his own name.

When she was whining and wondering if the GOP was going to keep on not fully supporting retards, as if that was a bad thing, I'm surprised the fabric of spacetime didn't tear open a giant irony vortex and swallow the Earth.

Vote for Walker to prove Republicans aren't racist...................a winning message.
Seriously. Let's find the absolute dumbest black man we can find who beats his women, fathers several children out of wedlock and abandons them, and who forces his women to get abortions.

It's like they cracked open the confederacy bible to look up the stereotypical black man and then had auditions.

Congratulations to the ghetto assholes in Atlanta that elected the piece of sorry ass shit Warnock.

When they buy food and gas and have to pay inflated dollars and when the economy sucks and Illegals are bringing in the drugs to their neighborhoods they should remember they were the fucking idiots that are responsible.

Electing Democrats is the dumbest thing a person could possibly do.

Just shows you how stupid and greedy the goddamn welfare Negros are.
As well as those morons falling for the lie that they’ll be getting a $10 - $20,000 windfall for student loan forgiveness (despite courts declaring it illegal). Showing how how stupid young liberals are. Falling for the same lie as last month.

America won't elect GOP, the game is over and the GOP Establishment who ruined a most envious global position prefer it this way.

Whoever is running for the Dems in 2024, I am putting money on them, I don't care if Abraham Lincoln rose from the grave, he isn't winning.
Disantis could win easily they have to get rid of the orange clown election denier and all this crazy stuff... The American people seem to fall for the GOP baloney every time.... Overthrowing the government seemed to be a step too far lol

Yeah, how bizarre it is. She's upset the GOP didn't fully back a pathologically lying idiot who can barely spell his own name.

When she was whining and wondering if the GOP was going to keep on not fully supporting retards, as if that was a bad thing, I'm surprised the fabric of spacetime didn't tear open a giant irony vortex and swallow the Earth.
Yet you support a pathologically lying idiot who can’t form a complete sentence or coherent thought ( Warnock, Fetterman, Biden). You racist asshole. Warnock struck his ex-wife with a vehicle and neglects his kids.

Congratulations to the ghetto assholes in Atlanta that elected the piece of sorry ass shit Warnock.

When they buy food and gas and have to pay inflated dollars and when the economy sucks and Illegals are bringing in the drugs to their neighborhoods they should remember they were the fucking idiots that are responsible.

Electing Democrats is the dumbest thing a person could possibly do.

Just shows you how stupid and greedy the goddamn welfare Negros are.
Cry me a river. :206::206::206::206:

Forum List

Back