Enjoy the moment that broke Laura Ingraham...

And most of his picks made it. People didn't vote against Walker because of Trump. He was just a bad candidate and Trump allowed his love for sports to interfere with his better judgement.
His judgement is awful, which is why he deserves criticism.

But you won’t hear that from the devotees on Fox News.

President Donald Trump blamed former House Speaker Paul Ryan for not getting funding for the wall, saying in an interview with The Daily Caller that Ryan assured him congressional Republicans would get the money when the President agreed not to veto the omnibus spending bill last year.

“Well, I was going to veto the omnibus bill and Paul told me in the strongest of language, ‘Please don’t do that, we’ll get you the wall.’ And I said, ‘I hope you mean that, because I don’t like this bill,’ ” Trump told The Daily Caller in an interview Wednesday.

“Paul told me in the strongest of terms that, ‘Please sign this and if you sign this we will get you that wall.’ Which is desperately needed by our country. Humanitarian crisis, trafficking, drugs, you know, everything – people, criminals, gangs, so, you know, we need the wall.”

But Trump said, “And then he went lame duck,” referring to Ryan’s decision to retire instead of running for re-election in 2018.

“And once he went lame duck, it was just really an exercise in waving to people, and the power was gone so I was very disappointed. I was very disappointed in Paul because the wall was so desperately needed. And I’ll get the wall,” he added.

Trump always blames someone else, he is the worst leader in the history of the world.

Congratulations, the brainwashed GOP base are the only people in the world that believe any of that crap,
Oh really, fuckwad? You mean I just DREAMED three years of Russiagate investigations before Robert Mueller on TV everyday investigating suspicions now known to have been false from the very beginning? You think questionable elections, wide open borders, crime, inflation, soaring costs, drugs, government spying, election tampering, Marxism, and massive debt troubling the USA now are just figments of my imagination, Franky?

it takes a lot of ignorance and obsession...
Yes, it sure does. :smoke:

Trump always blames someone else, he is the worst leader in the history of the world.

Your statement was that Trump never even tried to get a wall under Republican House leadership and this CNN articles clearly says you're wrong. He did try to get a wall from the Republicans but RINO Ryan lied to him stating the wall would come if he signed his spending bill.

Why was it that in all of Georgia the Republicans could not find a decent Republican to run? They had to go get an oaf from Texas to run.

This makes no sense to me. In all of Georgia there wasn't a decent option?
Well we are all as puzzled as you are. It was clear early on Herschel lacked the acumen to speak with wisdom and conviction on most issues. Why someone in the GOP did not make a play for a Georgia republican to step forward makes no sense? Womack was such a loser maybe they thought they could pull it off? But in any close election there is a real chance for manipulation of votes, too. I am not saying that was the case in this election, but in others?, yes.

Your statement was that Trump never even tried to get a wall under Republican House leadership and this CNN articles clearly says you're wrong. He did try to get a wall from the Republicans but RINO Ryan lied to him stating the wall would come if he signed his spending bill.

No, he did not try, he just blamed someone else for his own inaction. Was the wall money put into his budget request he sent to Congress his first two years in office?

No, he did not try, he just blamed someone else for his own inaction. Was the wall money put into his budget request he sent to Congress his first two years in office?

No it wasn't, but that blame belongs to the congressional leadership, not Trump. Trump wanted that wall from day one. In fact he campaigned on it.

Well we are all as puzzled as you are. It was clear early on Herschel lacked the acumen to speak with wisdom and conviction on most issues. Why someone in the GOP did not make a play for a Georgia republican to step forward makes no sense? Womack was such a loser maybe they thought they could pull it off? But in any close election there is a real chance for manipulation of votes, too. I am not saying that was the case in this election, but in others?, yes.

Once voters select who is going to represent their party in the primaries we have no choice but to support him or her. The voters spoke.

Once voters select who is going to represent their party in the primaries we have no choice but to support him or her. The voters spoke.
You're right. I wasn't freaked out Herschel was their choice, but what were all the state political leaders in Georgia hoping for prior to the primaries? I do believe a stronger candidate would have made the difference. Cleveland has made some crazy moves, too. Like why Deshawn Watson? Talk about baggage. Plus all your QB moves have hurt what was once an up and coming team. (sorry for my diversion : )

You're right. I wasn't freaked out Herschel was their choice, but what were all the state political leaders in Georgia hoping for prior to the primaries? I do believe a stronger candidate would have made the difference. Cleveland has made some crazy moves, too. Like why Deshawn Watson? Talk about baggage. Plus all your QB moves have hurt what was once an up and coming team. (sorry for my diversion : )

I didn't like when he won the primaries. I said to myself "WTF are people selecting him for?" But again, after he won, as a Republican, I supported his candidacy.

I also supported McCain and Romney, both of who I always despised.

where does the blame belong for this colossal loss just suffered by the Republicans here in Georgia?
Colossal loss?

Warnock barely got by as an incumbent with a 3-1 cash advantage. (Because Dems are like totally rebels against the big corporations you guys!!!!)

Better yet, what happened to all that "Voter suppression", instead we got record turnout?

But I am sorry about one thing:

Grimace won't be Governor, and her political career is finished. :(

More obsession with men's asses from a raging homo. Again, go fuck yourself with Paul's hammer dumbfuck. I'm not crying. Just laughing at idiots like you and Guano5000.
Ass still burning after Walker was sent to the showers by Warnock, Trump asseater?

How many shit sandwiches can you tolerate?

I know they believe in the bullshit conspiracy theory that the election was stolen. I’m asking you if you believe in that bullshit too.

You can go ahead and answer now. Seems like you’re intentionally avoiding a simple question.
No answer from Ray From Cleveland.

I wonder why he’s too scared to answer if he thinks the election was stolen.

Forum List

Back