Enjoy the moment that broke Laura Ingraham...

Congratulations to the ghetto assholes in Atlanta that elected the piece of sorry ass shit Warnock.

When they buy food and gas and have to pay inflated dollars and when the economy sucks and Illegals are bringing in the drugs to their neighborhoods they should remember they were the fucking idiots that are responsible.

Electing Democrats is the dumbest thing a person could possibly do.

Just shows you how stupid and greedy the goddamn welfare Negros are.
MAGAt racists.

Sorry bout that,

1. No mistake, the libtards are stealing elections, and will have to continue to steal them.
2. There is no mistake.
3. I charge the DNC with theft.
4. If you claim to be a libtard, your guilty as *HELL*.
5. I feel rather sorry for you, when you could of sold your soul for riches, no you sole it for *POLITICS*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

To some point I do. Unfortunately our leaders are in a click like a high school. You work your way up to such positions, not just jump in and take them. It's the same thing Trump went through. Yes, all the Democrats hated him, but so did many Republicans for the same reason.

But as far as Walker goes, I blame the voters for that one. What made them pick him out of all people is a mystery to me. His past conflicts with his supposed new stance on integrity and religion, he displayed he wasn't a very educated man, especially where the English language is concerned, and while he knew the talking points, his knowledge of politics was pretty limited as well.

Warnock wasn't much better, and that's why it was such a close race. Two bad candidates.
There's a stark difference between the two. Vastly different. That you don't see that, I'll chalk that up to your hyper-partisan position. That' s putting it nicely.

You guys can really stand to start doing some honest self-reflection. Might actually do you good.

Because he did not ask for it his first two years. He waited till he lost the House to ask for it....why do you suppose that was?
It was openly discussed long before that and more than often. Guys like Paul Ryan and some other republican big names were not going in on a number of Trump's ideas or initiatives. Only when the situation worsened did the coward republicans wake up.

Do you know what a false dichotomy logical fallacy is?

You just made one.

Hey asshole, I just showed that you are a racist and are scared of conservative women who are actually women. Keep hiding under your bed using words you don't understand. Then maybe you won't make an idiot of yourself so much.

Who 's crying more? You or your assbuddy Trump? Just keep right on following Trump down that MAGA rabbit hole, asswipe.
More obsession with men's asses from a raging homo. Again, go fuck yourself with Paul's hammer dumbfuck. I'm not crying. Just laughing at idiots like you and Guano5000.

There's a stark difference between the two. Vastly different. That you don't see that, I'll chalk that up to your hyper-partisan position. That' s putting it nicely.

You guys can really stand to start doing some honest self-reflection. Might actually do you good.

Hyper partisan is admitting both candidates suck? I've yet to read similar sentiments from anybody on the left about Warnock including yourself hypocrite. If anybody is hyper partisan it's you not me.

People trusted Trump’s judgement.

Big mistake.

And most of his picks made it. People didn't vote against Walker because of Trump. He was just a bad candidate and Trump allowed his love for sports to interfere with his better judgement.

the moment that broke Laura Ingraham...​

Where was Ingraham "broken?" I missed that. Like everyone else, she's just deeply disappointed in the cop out and betrayal of the do-nothing McTuttle RINO party, which means one more step towards ending the GOP all the sooner and replacing it with the new MAGA Party. The more you win the more you lose.

Forum List

Back