Enjoy the moment that broke Laura Ingraham...

Trump picked the loser. If it hadn’t been for him, Republicans could have run a decent candidate.
Trump certainly didn’t help.

But Republican party bosses should have done a better job vetting Walker before the primary.

"Former Heisman Trophy winner Herschel Walker won Georgia's GOP Senate primary on Tuesday.

Walker defeated five fellow Republicans: Georgia Agriculture Commissioner Gary Black, former Trump administration official and Navy veteran Latham Saddler, retired brigadier general Jon McColumn, contractor and Air Force veteran Kelvin King and former state Rep. Josh Clark.

Walker is a political newcomer but has nearly unmatched name recognition in Georgia from his days as a college football running back. He led the University of Georgia football team to a national title during the 1980 season and won the Heisman Trophy in 1982.

Former President Donald Trump, a close friend of Walker's, backed his run."

Yes. I blame them all the time. Including the first two years in Trump's term in office when the republicans had a majority in the senate and the house. . They would not even give him money for the wall. Why? Because they did want to look like mavericks and were more interested in their loathsome careers and did not want to upset anyone. Yuck.
No, because Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, and hate was a moronic idea and ridiculous waste of money that would have done absolutely nothing.

The results speak for themselves. Your stupid tv celebrity candidates aren’t working.

Maybe, just maybe, it’s because they’re shitty candidates.

How can you get any shittier than Festerman? Ronald McDonald should have been able to beat him. But as I've said so many times, when you have mail-in voting, you draw the dumbest and most politically ignorant people to vote, and dumb and politically ignorant people always vote Democrat.

How can you get any shittier than Festerman?
By going with a tv celebrity with no political experience, with very little ties to Pennsylvania.

The results speak for themselves. In a shitty economy, voters chose Fetterman over the idiot you guys pushed.

Maybe, just maybe, voters don’t like the clown car idiots that you guys keep rolling out. Maybe, just maybe, you should try finding better candidates and stop LOSING very winnable elections.

Congratulations to the ghetto assholes in Atlanta that elected the piece of sorry ass shit Warnock.

When they buy food and gas and have to pay inflated dollars and when the economy sucks and Illegals are bringing in the drugs to their neighborhoods they should remember they were the fucking idiots that are responsible.

Electing Democrats is the dumbest thing a person could possibly do.

Just shows you how stupid and greedy the goddamn welfare Negros are.
What does that say about your party if you can’t beat them?! Especially in a place like Georgia?? That’s what’s pathetic

America won't elect GOP, the game is over and the GOP Establishment who ruined a most envious global position prefer it this way.

Whoever is running for the Dems in 2024, I am putting money on them, I don't care if Abraham Lincoln rose from the grave, he isn't winning.
If America will not elect the GOP explain why the House is now controlled by the Republicans.

Fetterman is terrible and Fetterman still won. Do you know why? Because the idiot YOU guys put up against him was even worse.

Have you figured it out yet? You guys are LOSING very winnable elections because you’re pushing very shitty candidates.
A terrible candidate, perhaps, but a well-qualified candidate nonetheless, unlike Oz.

Fetterman served as a mayor and lieutenant governor, he has training and experience in governance and public policy – again, unlike Oz.

Fetterman is fit and qualified to serve in the Senate – yet again, unlike Oz.

A tv doctor. Just because a guy has a tv show doesn’t mean he would be a good Senator.. You guys picked him because he’s a celebrity, just like you did with Herschel Walker and Donald Trump. And they all lost.

You guys couldn’t come up with anyone better and you still can’t figure out why you lost. You just keep losing winnable elections because you refuse to accept that your candidates are shit.
And Kari Lake, another TV personality.

Clearly the voters in over a dozen elections have rejected the Republican ‘outsider candidate’ paradigm; the voters want experienced public servants who can make government work, not inexperienced neophytes who need on the job training.

LaLa seems to be putting the em-pha-sis on the wrong sy-la-ble, as usual.

Do you agree w/where she's putting the blame?

If not, where does the blame belong for this colossal loss just suffered by the Republicans here in Georgia?

You really think this means anything? Nothing is different. The D is no different than the R.

The duopoly alters all.

It was openly discussed long before that and more than often. Guys like Paul Ryan and some other republican big names were not going in on a number of Trump's ideas or initiatives. Only when the situation worsened did the coward republicans wake up.

Yes, it was talked about but Trump never added it to his budget request until the Dems took control of the House. Why would he wait for that to happen, it is almost as if he cared more about the fight than the wall.

We need an end to the 40 year GOP giveaway to the rich so we can invest in America and Americans again. Your brainwashed party is now a total disgrace...
The Progs have a few weeks left to get the rich. They can do it right now. Right at this moment. They won't. Because they are now the party of the rich and the poor. The middle class not privileged are on their own. Something wicked this way comes.

LaLa seems to be putting the em-pha-sis on the wrong sy-la-ble, as usual.

Do you agree w/where she's putting the blame?

If not, where does the blame belong for this colossal loss just suffered by the Republicans here in Georgia?

Goddamn you're an imbecile.

Yes, it was talked about but Trump never added it to his budget request until the Dems took control of the House. Why would he wait for that to happen, it is almost as if he cared more about the fight than the wall.

President Donald Trump blamed former House Speaker Paul Ryan for not getting funding for the wall, saying in an interview with The Daily Caller that Ryan assured him congressional Republicans would get the money when the President agreed not to veto the omnibus spending bill last year.

“Well, I was going to veto the omnibus bill and Paul told me in the strongest of language, ‘Please don’t do that, we’ll get you the wall.’ And I said, ‘I hope you mean that, because I don’t like this bill,’ ” Trump told The Daily Caller in an interview Wednesday.

“Paul told me in the strongest of terms that, ‘Please sign this and if you sign this we will get you that wall.’ Which is desperately needed by our country. Humanitarian crisis, trafficking, drugs, you know, everything – people, criminals, gangs, so, you know, we need the wall.”

But Trump said, “And then he went lame duck,” referring to Ryan’s decision to retire instead of running for re-election in 2018.

“And once he went lame duck, it was just really an exercise in waving to people, and the power was gone so I was very disappointed. I was very disappointed in Paul because the wall was so desperately needed. And I’ll get the wall,” he added.

And Kari Lake, another TV personality.

Clearly the voters in over a dozen elections have rejected the Republican ‘outsider candidate’ paradigm; the voters want experienced public servants who can make government work, not inexperienced neophytes who need on the job training.

Well we all know how well professional politicians have done with this country. :rolleyes:

I never said that. . Herschel was far from optimum, but then, the democrat candidate was far worse as a person, and what he stood for as a democrat was why no one should have voted for Womack. . We needed Herschel for critical votes that affect the whole nation, this should have taken primacy.

Why was it that in all of Georgia the Republicans could not find a decent Republican to run? They had to go get an oaf from Texas to run.

This makes no sense to me. In all of Georgia there wasn't a decent option?

Forum List

Back