Zone1 Encouragement for member and friend Dale Smith

Hoss, it always makes my day when you check in on me. I love ya dearly and thank you for everything. Tell Mike that I finished off all the chocolate ya'll brought me!

BTW, the last three weeks have been kinda tough. My blood work came back and it's even worse than I thought it would be. It's just the way things are. I am humbled by the love, prayers and warm wishes shown me by you all. The only time I get emotional about my situation are those of the happy tears variety. Please know that I am so very grateful to you all. Much love to all of you!

Hugs!
Dale i assume you DID call that 1-800 number i sent you and ordered that free catologue? there is stuff in there in the health products section in that catologue you can order that will heal you and get you back to normal and no time flat.

for instance,my best friend had stage four colon cancer and he ordered some of the products in there on fighting cancer,he is now cancer free.he knew better than to take chemo like the elite want us to do.

I just about freaked out reading about the Hossfly dying. And now I am totally PISSED OFF at whomever the asshole is that pulled that stunt on Dale. And it had to be someone from HERE.
I want to know who did it and I want them permanently banned for it. Then I want a dose of karma to hit them and I mean BAD karma. BAD. But first I want to know WHO.

This is for you Dale Smith

In October 1969 my wife took me to the airport in Pittsburgh to go to my final tour of Vietnam. When we got to the departure gate we sang this song. By the time we got halfway through the first verse the whole departing crowd joined in. At the end there were a hundred people hugging and crying. Never saw anything like it before. To this day, when something goes good or bad one of us will say,"Those were the days, my friend." I can never sing or listen to this song without bawling. Like now.

Never, never look back.

In October 1969 my wife took me to the airport in Pittsburgh to go to my final tour of Vietnam. When we got to the departure gate we sang this song. By the time we got halfway through the first verse the whole departing crowd joined in. At the end there were a hundred people hugging and crying. Never saw anything like it before. To this day, when something goes good or bad one of us will say,"Those were the days, my friend." I can never sing or listen to this song without bawling. Like now.

Never, never look back.

Love this, Hoss!! Love ya!

let me get his straight..someone texted dale and told him hoss was dead?

dale do you have the caller id number..lets get together and find this person who did this....tell us as much as you can....

Hossfly i have beaten the shit outta the fat lady..she aint singing any time soon
I have tried?, Strolling..
Boost was no help. Btw, might as well do this publicly...but I owe you an apology from a long time ago when you were recovering from cancer. Needless to say, my comments to you were putrid and I am ashamed that I sunk that low. All I can do is ask for forgiveness and mercy. I sure regret that even though it's been a long time ago...

:hello77: and Good morning Dale. Just now listened to your heartfelt video and I loved hearing your thoughts. Thank you for feeling up to posting that. I try always to live my life with no regrets and I stay with that almost all the time. You are so fortunate to have the time these days to make up for a lost time to those you love now. And, I know how much our feelings mean to you. You are like Hoss and others---you have strong character and live up to your moral compass which I also strive to resemble that remark. :) You're in good company these recent months especially., my sweet man.

Dale, there is a song that makes me think of you AND Sandy and I hope each of you may enjoy it. It is from a fave of mine who was a poet, singer-songwriter, and novelist whom you will recognize.

May your day be long and filled with love and no regrets. :smiliehug:

AquaAthena

Never, never look back.

I loved that song, and sang it occasionally when I was doing a lot of Karaoke. Everybody loves that song. At least they did when I still had a singing voice. Thanks for the enchanting story, Hossfly! You made my day!

:hello77: and Good morning Dale. Just now listened to your heartfelt video and I loved hearing your thoughts. Thank you for feeling up to posting that. I try always to live my life with no regrets and I stay with that almost all the time. You are so fortunate to have the time these days to make up for a lost time to those you love now. And, I know how much our feelings mean to you. You are like Hoss and others---you have strong character and live up to your moral compass which I also strive to resemble that remark. :) You're in good company these recent months especially., my sweet man.

Dale, there is a song that makes me think of you AND Sandy and I hope each of you may enjoy it. It is from a fave of mine who was a poet, singer-songwriter, and novelist whom you will recognize.

May your day be long and filled with love and no regrets. :smiliehug:

AquaAthena

I just want to tell you how much I love and appreciate you......all of you, actually.... but especially you. Thank you for lifting me up like you have.

i'm sure some of you have hobbies, but following 2 possibly deceased internet puffs of smoke is a lil...........lol

no offense to anyone, especially dale and hoss....if you are still living...lol

Forum List

Back