Zone1 Encouragement for member and friend Dale Smith

Hey, ya'll I just wanted to tell you all that I really appreciate the prayers and well wishes and thoughts. Even though I only met one person from this site (Defcon, whom I really miss) and I have talked with Hoss. He such a great guy, but I feel a kinship to you all. Anyway, this video will answer a lot of questions. I am suffering sever blow back from the physicians including my little brother. It's like I am obligated to let them choke every last breath out of me even at the sake of my dignity and pride. I have had it. I either use the homeopathic treatment that makes what time I have left or nothing. I wouldn't wish what I have gone through on my worst enemy and that includes faun and Joe Blowhard from Chi town. at least this way I can die with a little dignity....anyway, love and appreciate you all.

Bass Tele?

What??!! What kind of stupid BS is going on?

If it came with a phone number do a reverse phone lookup.

I use this service for scammers, it will even tell you if the number is a valid US number and it's free.

Reverse Number Lookup & Search (Free) | USPhoneLookup
I am going to go to Boost mobile and see if they can look up this asswipe. I would have done it earlier but I had a mini stroke on Monday and it has knocked me on my ass. I am SOOOO sorry that I posted this erroneous info. I was right in the middle of a gig and it was sooo fucking noisy that it carried for blocks. I called as soon as I could . Again, I am SOOO sorry about the emoional turmoil I put ya;ll through. My heart was ripped in pieces and yet still having to play. It's obvious that ol Hoss means a lot to so many here.

I am going to go to Boost mobile and see if they can look up this asswipe. I would have done it earlier but I had a mini stroke on Monday and it has knocked me on my ass. I am SOOOO sorry that I posted this erroneous info. I was right in the middle of a gig and it was sooo fucking noisy that it carried for blocks. I called as soon as I could . Again, I am SOOO sorry about the emoional turmoil I put ya;ll through. My heart was ripped in pieces and yet still having to play. It's obvious that ol Hoss means a lot to so many here.
Sorry to hear about the stroke, hadn't heard from you for a while and was beginning to become concerned. Ya know whomever did that is probably getting their jollies off seeing the reactions so finding out who it is really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. We know which entity it came from and it's best not to give him the satisfaction. Leave it where it belongs at God's feet, forgive and move on, whomever did it isn't worth your time and besides "vengeance is Mine sayeth the Lord". I know you and a lot of people were angry but anger shouldn't control us, it's not what Jesus taught. Be at peace.

Reminds me of what that ex CIA dude was saying about how they teach you ( when you're in training) to 'compartmentalize' your emotions. ...I forget the exact context he used but, essentially it's a trick to help you know your true self and keep your sanity through any situation.

On the stroke thing.... not knowing your overall underlying health right now the only thing I know is it sounds like you need to change your diet if it's not too late. Look up what unclogs arteries OTHER THAN blood thinners.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the stroke, hadn't heard from you for a while and was beginning to become concerned. Ya know whomever did that is probably getting their jollies off seeing the reactions so finding out who it is really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. We know which entity it came from and it's best not to give him the satisfaction. Leave it where it belongs at God's feet, forgive and move on, whomever did it isn't worth your time and besides "vengeance is Mine sayeth the Lord". I know you and a lot of people were angry but anger shouldn't control us, it's not what Jesus taught. Be at peace.

Dale or his nephew keeps me informed of his condition but I don't relay the information unless he says I can.

:hello77:

Dale, I just came over here to drop you a note letting you know I think of you and include you in my prayers each night. I hadn't heard anything about a stroke or other news. You were just on my mind and I wanted you to know that. I send you the warmest of touch in the form of a :11_2_1043: and hope today finds you in mental and physical rest.

Someone who cares,

AquaAthena

Dale, I think someone is scamming you. My son doesn't have your phone number. I am still alive and kicking,
Thank god this was not true,whoever did thst is one sick monster.you just don’t joke about something like that.at first when I saw that from dale my heart sunk for a brief ten seconds till I saw this post from you that made me greatly relieved. :thup: :banana:

Just got through talking to Dale Smith on the phone and he gave me an update on his condition. He was given a new medication a week ago and he still sleeps a lot but not as much as the medicine he was given 5 weeks ago that caused him to sleep around the clock.

His doctors have upgraded their estimate from "any time" to 6 months. That is great news. Last time I saw Dale you could almost feel his pain. I pray for him every time I think of him and I like to think it is helping.

Hossfly did you pass that information to him on those health products and that link that will greatly improve his health I sent you.

Just got through talking to Dale Smith on the phone and he gave me an update on his condition. He was given a new medication a week ago and he still sleeps a lot but not as much as the medicine he was given 5 weeks ago that caused him to sleep around the clock.

His doctors have upgraded their estimate from "any time" to 6 months. That is great news. Last time I saw Dale you could almost feel his pain. I pray for him every time I think of him and I like to think it is helping.

Thank you for the update, Hossfly!

Still wishing Dale the very best! :huddle:

Hoss, it always makes my day when you check in on me. I love ya dearly and thank you for everything. Tell Mike that I finished off all the chocolate ya'll brought me!

BTW, the last three weeks have been kinda tough. My blood work came back and it's even worse than I thought it would be. It's just the way things are. I am humbled by the love, prayers and warm wishes shown me by you all. The only time I get emotional about my situation are those of the happy tears variety. Please know that I am so very grateful to you all. Much love to all of you!

Hugs!

Hoss, it always makes my day when you check in on me. I love ya dearly and thank you for everything. Tell Mike that I finished off all the chocolate ya'll brought me!

BTW, the last three weeks have been kinda tough. My blood work came back and it's even worse than I thought it would be. It's just the way things are. I am humbled by the love, prayers and warm wishes shown me by you all. The only time I get emotional about my situation are those of the happy tears variety. Please know that I am so very grateful to you all. Much love to all of you!

Hugs!
Dale, my heart feels your words and it brings me to a place that holds you in my soul. It may make you wonder how this gal far away whom you've never met has thoughts of you every busy day but you always pop into my head and at night with deliberation, in my prayers. I haven't let go of you.

Dale, I have a song I love so much and want to send to you but don't know if it would be in good taste and possibly make you feel worse about the hard road you are traveling; the fight you are on. I do know that your friend Hoss is someone I have come to respect and even love over the years and I am so happy for you to have him in your life and gratitude. He is a decent man and I can't bear the thought of this site without him. Going forward, when I see his face here I will think of you, always. I will also know that you are with Josh and frolicking away without any pain but together as a family. I can't wait to meet you and your "little man" someday, my sweet friend.

For now, though, Hoss brings encouraging words that your condition has been upgraded. Hope springs eternal and someone high above is listening to the rest of us
. :bowdown:

:smiliehug:,

AquaAthena

Dale, my heart feels your words and it brings me to a place that holds you in my soul. It may make you wonder how this gal far away whom you've never met has thoughts of you every busy day but you always pop into my head and at night with deliberation, in my prayers. I haven't let go of you.

Dale, I have a song I love so much and want to send to you but don't know if it would be in good taste and possibly make you feel worse about the hard road you are traveling; the fight you are on. I do know that your friend Hoss is someone I have come to respect and even love over the years and I am so happy for you to have him in your life and gratitude. He is a decent man and I can't bear the thought of this site without him. Going forward, when I see his face here I will think of you, always. I will also know that you are with Josh and frolicking away without any pain but together as a family. I can't wait to meet you and your "little man" someday, my sweet friend.

For now, though, Hoss brings encouraging words that your condition has been upgraded. Hope springs eternal and someone high above is listening to the rest of us
. :bowdown:

:smiliehug:,

AquaAthena
Please! By all means! Post a link! Hugs to you and thank you soooo much!

Forum List

Back