Zone1 Encouragement for member and friend Dale Smith

So, my hospice nurse came by today and my nephew Greyson was there and she told him I am "slipping". I don't understand medical terms but I figured that it's probably not a good thing. I am still grateful for every day and very grateful for the love, prayers and support you all have given me. It's truly humbling. Believe me when I say the positive affects can't be measured.

It's getting harder and harder to play my bass so I am cranking out songs for my channel while I still can. At my son's memorial we did this song "Good Day For The Blues"....can you imaging playing this in front of a packed house while my heart was breaking? How I ever made it through that song as well as others without losing it? But I did it because I promised Sandy I would keep it together........love and appreciate you all...

I think we all have some liberal views and conservative views but the powers that be want to divide us by pitting us against each other and put into smaller camps because we are easier to control. It's a lot easier for them to stay in power if we are always fighting amongst ourselves. Big time hugs to you and thank you for forgiving me.

i have said we all want the same things....a secure place to work...a secure home and a secure place for our kids....but we fight over cartoon characters sexuality and bud light commercials.....while ignoring major issues

So, my hospice nurse came by today and my nephew Greyson was there and she told him I am "slipping". I don't understand medical terms but I figured that it's probably not a good thing. I am still grateful for every day and very grateful for the love, prayers and support you all have given me. It's truly humbling. Believe me when I say the positive affects can't be measured.

It's getting harder and harder to play my bass so I am cranking out songs for my channel while I still can. At my son's memorial we did this song "Good Day For The Blues"....can you imaging playing this in front of a packed house while my heart was breaking? How I ever made it through that song as well as others without losing it? But I did it because I promised Sandy I would keep it together........love and appreciate you all...

Hi Dale,

you're on a prayer list in Australia; MINE. God Bless, mate!!

Greg

i have said we all want the same things....a secure place to work...a secure home and a secure place for our kids....but we fight over cartoon characters sexuality and bud light commercials.....while ignoring major issues
Beautifully stated. You summed up in three sentences what I struggle to explain.....great job!

:hello77:Dale,

It is early in the morning here in Oregon and the song in my head made my thoughts turn to you. Last night, during prayers I was talking about you to God and I thanked him for seeing to it that I met you here and what a good man he had brought into my life. I am always heartened to meet someone whom I feel shares my feelings and thoughts about important issues such as love and appreciation for those daily things we must embrace or refuse. I can't wait to meet you at the ultimate destination many of us eventually will share—a new place. A place of peace and harmony and long-remembered and forgotten faces and loved ones. What a journey I am looking forward to; that next chapter.

Dale, my new BFF, may this day, Sunday, find you in less pain and with an open mind toward your next journey. I am so happy to read your messages and listen to those heartstrings you continue to entertain me with so well.

Love and like to you and yours, :smiliehug:

AquaAthena

Here is that song going through my head. I love the sweet voice and sound of Don Williams.

Last edited:
:hello77:Dale,

It is early in the morning here in Oregon and the song in my head made my thoughts turn to you. Last night, during prayers I was talking about you to God and I thanked him for seeing to it that I met you here and what a good man he had brought into my life. I am always heartened to meet someone whom I feel shares my feelings and thoughts about important issues such as love and appreciation for those daily things we must embrace or refuse. I can't wait to meet you at the ultimate destination many of us eventually will share—a new place. A place of peace and harmony and long-remembered and forgotten faces and loved ones. What a journey I am looking forward to; that next chapter.

Dale, my new BFF, may this day, Sunday, find you in less pain and with an open mind toward your next journey. I am so happy to read your messages and listen to those heartstrings you continue to entertain me with so well.

Love and like to you and yours, :smiliehug:

AquaAthena

Here is that song going through my head. I love the sweet voice and sound of Don Williams.

Dear Augua, for my newest bested friend. I have a song I want you to hear.....actually I want all of yall to hear this. It causes me to cry very happy tears. Crank it up loud on your stereo or in your car. How this group is not more popular, I don't know but everyone that I have turned on to this song thinks its beautiful. I love Don Williams by the way and thank you. As long as I have the strength to post here, I am going to tell you all how much I love and appreciate you all. I know that the end is coming sooner rather than later and I am at peace. I would write more often but my body is worn out and I just don't feel like getting on my computer very much. Please promise you will listen to this song.....I hope you all will listen to this. It really touches my heart..............
Much love......

I was here when Dale Smith first joined. I was the first to read his long posts and back him up even though all filthy Marxist scum were calling him crazy....

Eventually i was proven mostly correct.

Dale lambasted me once over Drew Pearson playoff catch miracle vs. MINN to win the game. After viewing replay, Sir Dale was correct. I retract.

Dale dont let these sick marxist POS posters fool you, now "they love you". BS they hated your guts for nearly a decade. Dogpiling on you about your posts. They all suck massive crank.

Dale dont let these sick marxist POS posters fool you, now "they love you". BS they hated your guts for nearly a decade. Dogpiling on you about your posts. They all suck massive crank.
I appreciate you having my back all those years.....trust me on that one......but when you are dying and you don't have much time, it's not hard to put the petty shit behind you. A bunch of these "leftists" have reached out to me and I think they always had a begrudging respect for me anyways because I am transparent and upfront. I am not going to my grave with bitterness or resentment. Anyone that reaches out to me regardless of their political views to wish me well and pray for me mean a great deal to me. Life can change on a fucking dime......I know this. Again I appreciate you supporting me as I did you. You are a very intelligent poster and I greatly respect you just so you know.

I appreciate you having my back all those years.....trust me on that one......but when you are dying and you don't have much time, it's not hard to put the petty shit behind you. A bunch of these "leftists" have reached out to me and I think they always had a begrudging respect for me anyways because I am tra

Tnsparent and upfront. I am not going to my grave with bitterness or resentment. Anyone that reaches out to me regardless of their political views to wish me well and pray for me mean a great deal to me. Life can change on a fucking dime......I know this. Again I appreciate you supporting me as I did you. You are a very intelligent poster and I greatly respect you just so you know.

Thank you Dale. Understood.
I was OldYeller back then.

Dear Augua, for my newest bested friend. I have a song I want you to hear.....actually I want all of yall to hear this. It causes me to cry very happy tears. Crank it up loud on your stereo or in your car. How this group is not more popular, I don't know but everyone that I have turned on to this song thinks its beautiful. I love Don Williams by the way and thank you. As long as I have the strength to post here, I am going to tell you all how much I love and appreciate you all. I know that the end is coming sooner rather than later and I am at peace. I would write more often but my body is worn out and I just don't feel like getting on my computer very much. Please promise you will listen to this song.....I hope you all will listen to this. It really touches my heart..............
Much love......

Dale, thank you for your kind words to me. They are touching. I listened to the song you asked us to hear and it truly is a moving sound and one you want to hear repeatedly. At first, I couldn't catch all the words so I went to the song and then read listeners' comments and one man was nice enough to put up the lyrics, which I will include here. Everyone who commented was very much touched by that song. Dale, please don't feel any guilt or pressure regarding us. I think we know how touched you are by all the love you are receiving. Please don't push yourself. And please, recall something you may have heard in the past by Dr. Suess: "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened".

That TORO!!!! I didn't know what that word meant he said, something about a chemblast or such but I "winnered" him because on more than one occasion he has proved to be a friend to me and I am ever loyal to him. He has grit and is a great guy, I feel it in my bones.

And where is our good buddy and friend, Hossfly? I hope he is okay. And to LA RAM FAN----thank you sweetheart for being such a good friend to me. You are the best! Hugs to everyone in this entire thread.

Lyrics:

Brian Lombera

3 years ago
When you find your love, you'll find your song Even though you've been digging through the break of dawn You've been pushing and the push is gone You think it makes you strong Strong Ohh Nobody knows when it goes When it goes Love takes some time to bloom When it's right, it'll find you When it's right, it'll find you Like sunlight breaking through When it's right, it'll come to you When it's right, it'll find you When there's nothing left to mediate You take your coat and you close the gate And you grow your hair in branches long And you lose your days in the LA sun Ohh Nobody knows when it goes When it goes Love takes some time to bloom When it's right, it'll find you When it's right, it'll find you Like sunlight breaking through When it's right, it'll come to you When it's right, it'll find you We have mostly wasted time Half-asleep and have-to-buy Waiting for the faintest lie And waiting for these wounds to heal No, we're never as lost or as found as we think we are No, we're never as lost or as found as we think we are Love takes some time to bloom When it's right, it'll find you When it's right, it'll find you Like sunlight breaking through When it's right, it'll come to you When it's right, it'll find you

Forum List

Back