Zone1 Encouragement for member and friend Dale Smith

I just got a call from Dale Smith and he agreed that someone is messing with him. Someone sent him a text about me and signed it ''Jim Skinner."That's not anyone I know and neither does Dale. I Just called my son and he didn't text Dale. I may have an idea who did and am going to notify the authorities. Sorry for the confusion.

I just got a call from Dale Smith and he agreed that someone is messing with him. Someone sent him a text about me and signed it ''Jim Skinner."That's not anyone I know and neither does Dale. I Just called my son and he didn't text Dale. I may have an idea who did and am going to notify the authorities. Sorry for the confusion.

What I don't like about it is I just talked to Dale on the phone the other day and my name is Jim. But it ain't skinner. When I told Dale my name and number he typed it into the pm instead of just writing it on a piece of paper.

This is why I don't like people putting my name and number out there.

You just never know who's gonna see it or do what with it.

I'm not saying that's relevant or the case here, but it's awfully ironic that a guy supposedly named Jim pulled a stunt like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back