Zone1 Encouragement for member and friend Dale Smith

I hope Ringel sees this....... love you all.....

Beautiful Dale! As an ex-musician, Badger2 wishes that the snap of fingers could place you in another time and place, on the bandstand of the Jocopa Club, Phenix City, Alabama, sporting the largest dance-floor in Dixie. Visitors included Johnny Barfield (Mr. Starlight), Johnny Rodriguez (Pass Me By), Jerry Lee Lewis (Whole Lotta' Shakin Goin' On), Julian Tharpe jazz pedal steel guitar, etc.

There is no doubt that your song would bring the house down with thunderous applause!

:hello77: DALE!!!!

I love that song by Garth Brooks and I listened to every word he sang when he released it as I had just experienced a huge loss, myself, the worst of all my life at that time. Thanks for presenting it to those of us who feel the depth. All music lovers.

I thought of the question I had heard people ask of others: "If you had it all to do over again, would you"? In other words, would I choose to take the bad with the good again if I had the chance and with the same man, and the answer would be, "In a heartbeat minute."

This included song is one I could have written myself word for word and though many have covered it, I prefer it from someone who is singing it from her heart, and that is Dolly Parton. To this day, I lose a few minutes of happiness and contentment when I hear it. But we all move on in one way or another and the road I chose was the best one and brought me the love of a different kind from a man who cherishes me. I can find happiness and contentment alone and single also and that to me is my blessing in life. It's all in the attitude and the heart. I keep mine pure.

May your day bring you peace and contentment as you move through it. You are in my prayers each and every night. 🤗

AquaAthena

:hello77: Dale!

Whelp, another Sunday morning finds me thinking of you before we leave out for most of the day. I am hoping you are feeling up to feeling better but I don't know and the tunes I have in mind may not be helpful in your struggle so I won't include any. I will tell you, "You are on my mind and in my heart." And may this day find you in hope and with no regrets.
:smiliehug:

Love to you and yours,

AquaAthena

:hello77: DALE!!!!

I love that song by Garth Brooks and I listened to every word he sang when he released it as I had just experienced a huge loss, myself, the worst of all my life at that time. Thanks for presenting it to those of us who feel the depth. All music lovers.

I thought of the question I had heard people ask of others: "If you had it all to do over again, would you"? In other words, would I choose to take the bad with the good again if I had the chance and with the same man, and the answer would be, "In a heartbeat minute."

This included song is one I could have written myself word for word and though many have covered it, I prefer it from someone who is singing it from her heart, and that is Dolly Parton. To this day, I lose a few minutes of happiness and contentment when I hear it. But we all move on in one way or another and the road I chose was the best one and brought me the love of a different kind from a man who cherishes me. I can find happiness and contentment alone and single also and that to me is my blessing in life. It's all in the attitude and the heart. I keep mine pure.

May your day bring you peace and contentment as you move through it. You are in my prayers each and every night. 🤗

AquaAthena

You are one really incredible lady. Your friendship has been a real blessing....all of you that have lifted me up. It's getting tougher. I have had two small strokes in the past week and it sure messes with your short term memory. Love you all...

Dale do you remember being a liberal?

Hate you are having mini strokes..hope this week is better..
I think we all have some liberal views and conservative views but the powers that be want to divide us by pitting us against each other and put into smaller camps because we are easier to control. It's a lot easier for them to stay in power if we are always fighting amongst ourselves. Big time hugs to you and thank you for forgiving me.

Forum List

Back