Emotional Eric Trump goes on weird tangent about how his “beloved” daddy is a “father to America”

daddy's boy
Emotional Eric Trump goes on weird tangent about how his “beloved” daddy is a “father to America”
By Graham Gremore 4 hours ago
eric-trump-sean-hannity-feb-20-670x406.png

Eric Trump has declared his dad, Donald J. Trump, a “father to America” and one of the most “beloved” political figures in our nation’s history.

Appearing on Sean Hannity’s show yesterday night, Eric spent the entire segment spewing lies about how popular his dad is and bitching about how Democrats are mean.

“They tried to manufacture everything under the sun against my father, against all of us. They do it every single day,” he whined. “They continue to do it. Even when he’s a private citizen, they’re still trying to impeach him.”

Clearly, Eric doesn’t understand how the whole impeachment thing works, which is a little odd since it’s happened to his father twice.

Democrats aren’t “trying to” impeach the ex-president. They already did on January 13, one week after the insurrection on the U.S. Capitol, while Trump was still in office.

What happens now is a trial.

Eric went on to say people want to “tar and feather” his dad for no good reason, saying, “They know he did a great job for this nation. They know that there’s never been a more beloved political figure in our country’s history.”

Except that Trump lost the popular vote twice and left office with the lowest approval rating of any president in the age of modern polling. All that would actually make him the least beloved political figures in American history.

Things only got weirder from there.

“What my father did is something that no political figure has ever done in American history, and he changed his country, and he changed it for the better,” Eric babbled on. “And he taught people how to fight, and he gave Americans the greatest civics lesson, and it’s exactly, frankly, what this country needed.”

“He’s really a father to America.”
Watch. Or don’t.

How can he whine about how DJT is most popular president and daddy to America if in the next sentence he acknowledges that some people would like to tar and feather the Donster. Doesn't sound very popular. Do you suppose he is confusing "famous" with "infamous"?

Did you fail logic?
That's right! You voted for Biden...you failed logic.

No actually got an "A". Biden was the only logical choice unless you got and "F" in ethics and another "F" in government or American History or both.

Biden, the pedo family that is taking bribes for US government influence is the ETHICAL choice for you? Seriously, you might want to seek professional help.

What bribes? Have him charged.

When's the last time a Democrat was charged with anything?!

Bill Clinton was charged. Federal Judge Thomas Porteous charged convicted impeached and removed from office in 2010. Anthony Weiner reported to prison in 2017, release in 2019. Corrine Brown 18 felony counts. There are lots of them, along with many republicans.
Are you too weak to fight for what you think is right? Or is it, enough for you people to just make accusations on the internet?

I'm as weak as an ex-military man who never watched more than 1.6 seconds of Trump and believed all the lies CNN told about him.
Have you watched 2 or 3 Trump videos on YouTube yet?
I doubt it.

Haven't looked up any trump videos on YouTube lately. You asked about Democrats charged with anything, so I gave examples where people, prosecutors of whatever political stripe took democrats to court and won their case. Why do you ask? Is Trump indicted with a crime and made a video proving his innocence? He may very well be indicted at some future time, but I was unaware he was under indictment at this time.
Been enjoying myself lately and possibly missed it. What trump video did you have in mind?

Democrats are never charged with anything because prosecutors are afraid.

daddy's boy

Eric Trump has declared his dad, Donald J. Trump, a “father to America” and one of the most “beloved” political figures in our nation’s history.

Appearing on Sean Hannity’s show yesterday night, Eric spent the entire segment spewing lies about how popular his dad is and bitching about how Democrats are mean.

“They tried to manufacture everything under the sun against my father, against all of us. They do it every single day,” he whined. “They continue to do it. Even when he’s a private citizen, they’re still trying to impeach him.”

Clearly, Eric doesn’t understand how the whole impeachment thing works, which is a little odd since it’s happened to his father twice.

Democrats aren’t “trying to” impeach the ex-president. They already did on January 13, one week after the insurrection on the U.S. Capitol, while Trump was still in office.

Eric went on to say people want to “tar and feather” his dad for no good reason, saying, “They know he did a great job for this nation. They know that there’s never been a more beloved political figure in our country’s history.”

Except that Trump lost the popular vote twice and left office with the lowest approval rating of any president in the age of modern polling. All that would actually make him the least beloved political figures in American history.

“What my father did is something that no political figure has ever done in American history, and he changed his country, and he changed it for the better,” Eric babbled on. “And he taught people how to fight, and he gave Americans the greatest civics lesson, and it’s exactly, frankly, what this country needed.”

Watch. Or don’t.

How can he whine about how DJT is most popular president and daddy to America if in the next sentence he acknowledges that some people would like to tar and feather the Donster. Doesn't sound very popular. Do you suppose he is confusing "famous" with "infamous"?

Did you fail logic?

No actually got an "A". Biden was the only logical choice unless you got and "F" in ethics and another "F" in government or American History or both.

Biden, the pedo family that is taking bribes for US government influence is the ETHICAL choice for you? Seriously, you might want to seek professional help.

Bill Clinton was charged. Federal Judge Thomas Porteous charged convicted impeached and removed from office in 2010. Anthony Weiner reported to prison in 2017, release in 2019. Corrine Brown 18 felony counts. There are lots of them, along with many republicans.
Are you too weak to fight for what you think is right? Or is it, enough for you people to just make accusations on the internet?

I'm as weak as an ex-military man who never watched more than 1.6 seconds of Trump and believed all the lies CNN told about him.
I doubt it.

Haven't looked up any trump videos on YouTube lately. You asked about Democrats charged with anything, so I gave examples where people, prosecutors of whatever political stripe took democrats to court and won their case. Why do you ask? Is Trump indicted with a crime and made a video proving his innocence? He may very well be indicted at some future time, but I was unaware he was under indictment at this time.
Been enjoying myself lately and possibly missed it. What trump video did you have in mind?

How can you say that lie, other than the fact of internet anonymity? I gave you examples, easily looked up. I cannot help it if you are unfamiliar with Clinton, Porteous, Wiener or Brown, if that is what it is. You should get out more, maybe read the news. You would not spend as much time feeling sorry for yourself as part of a group that doesn't always get its way.

Last edited:
daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Did you fail logic?

I doubt it.

How can you say that lie, other than the fact of internet anonymity? I gave you examples, easily looked up. I cannot help it if you are unfamiliar with Clinton, Porteous, Wiener or brow, if that is what it is. You should get out more, maybe read the news. You would not spend as much time feeling sorry for yourself as part of a group that doesn't always get its way.

I don't feel sorry for myself at all.
The number of investigations where Ds are involved is almost non-existent.
I actually don't care because I know what goes on in Nassau County with both parties and the crap both parties get away with.
The fact is that when it comes to national news ratings, very few people dumb enough to follow the Lame Stream Media only want to hear how evil Rs are.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Did you fail logic?

I doubt it.

How can you say that lie, other than the fact of internet anonymity? I gave you examples, easily looked up. I cannot help it if you are unfamiliar with Clinton, Porteous, Wiener or brow, if that is what it is. You should get out more, maybe read the news. You would not spend as much time feeling sorry for yourself as part of a group that doesn't always get its way.

I actually don't care because I know what goes on in Nassau County with both parties and the crap both parties get away with.
The fact is that when it comes to national news ratings, very few people dumb enough to follow the Lame Stream Media only want to hear how evil Rs are.

I am willing to go with the court cases, and that includes the ones on both sides, including the ones people pleaded guilty to their charges. Should we boil it down to only what is popular in the evening news or internet chat rooms? I do not remember news/opinion shows and rumor mills mentioned in the constitution. Where did you get such a dumb yardstick?

Ronald Reagan Snubbed Donald Trump and His Large Ego ...
People.com | Celebrity News, Exclusives, Photos and Videos › celebrity › ronald-reagan-snubbed...
Jun 23, 2016 · Reagan’s son Ron, a political analyst noted for his liberal views, said in a recent radio interview that his father “didn’t know Donald Trump and wouldn’t have cared for Donald Trump ...
daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Did you fail logic?

I doubt it.

Right, so you follow Brietbart and Gateway Pundit.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Did you fail logic?

I doubt it.

I am willing to go with the court cases, and that includes the ones on both sides, including the ones people pleaded guilty to their charges. Should we boil it down to only what is popular in the evening news or internet chat rooms? I do not remember news/opinion shows and rumor mills mentioned in the constitution. Where did you get such a dumb yardstick?

The sad fact, as I was informed by a CBS news reporter who spoke at a hotel during the days when Clinton was pointlessly being hounded by the new media bout Monica Lewinsky, was that when the news switched to another topic, the ratings plunged because every was channel surfing every network just to see if Clinton would 'fess up.
So the stupidity of the masses controls the stories we see.

Ronald Reagan Snubbed Donald Trump and His Large Ego ...
People.com | Celebrity News, Exclusives, Photos and Videos › celebrity › ronald-reagan-snubbed...
Jun 23, 2016 · Reagan’s son Ron, a political analyst noted for his liberal views, said in a recent radio interview that his father “didn’t know Donald Trump and wouldn’t have cared for Donald Trump ...
daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Did you fail logic?

I doubt it.

Right, so you follow Brietbart and Gateway Pundit.

BBC, AP News and Reuters.
You?

Based on the last 4 years of observation of the most covered family in history your post is is complete emotionally disturbed bullshit.
Trump had nothing to do with the boys until they were grown. Ivana left the hospital when Don junior was born.. she left the baby at the hospital and attended a party.

Trump had nothing to do with the boys until they were grown. Ivana left the hospital when Don junior was born.. she left the baby at the hospital and attended a party.
I’m sure you had video cams in all of his properties.
I presume being in school and doing homework took up a lot of their time.

Why are you on this thread?
is this thread "restricted" I grew up in a very
Episcopalian/anglican town Prior to the
BABY BOOM when building lots of little houses
and selling them to new families----the town had
been "restricted" Even when I was a kid---there were no blacks and----the core population was annoyed
when BAGELS became popular

Based on the last 4 years of observation of the most covered family in history your post is is complete emotionally disturbed bullshit.

“Coveted”???? Reviled is the word you’re really looking for.

Creepy, addicted to plastic surgery, publically flouting affairs with sex trade workers and other paid companions, using wealth and power to insulate themselves from the consequences of their corruption and crimes.

Melania renegotiated her pre-nup before moving into the White House. What happily married woman wants to renegotiate her pre-nup?

It’s not surprising that a creep like Trump has to pay for sex. Even Melania slaps him when tries to touch her. She didn’t even show up for his birthday party. She stayed in Manhattan with her boyfriend. None of his kids turned up either.

I may not be a billion dollars in debt or shit on a golden toilet, but my family and friends show up for my birthday and Christmas, I don’t have to pay for male companionship, and I know none of them are “just after my money”.

Amazing when both nature and nurture are working against kids. LOL

That’s why Don Jr. is a coke head asshole, and Eric's an entitled idiot who was investigated for scamming St. Jude’s hospital.

And just like their Dad they whine about how “unfairly” they’re all treated. We used to hear the same shit from John Gotti and his “persecuted” crime family, too.

Forum List

Back