Emotional Eric Trump goes on weird tangent about how his “beloved” daddy is a “father to America”

daddy's boy
Emotional Eric Trump goes on weird tangent about how his “beloved” daddy is a “father to America”
By Graham Gremore 4 hours ago
eric-trump-sean-hannity-feb-20-670x406.png

Eric Trump has declared his dad, Donald J. Trump, a “father to America” and one of the most “beloved” political figures in our nation’s history.

Appearing on Sean Hannity’s show yesterday night, Eric spent the entire segment spewing lies about how popular his dad is and bitching about how Democrats are mean.

“They tried to manufacture everything under the sun against my father, against all of us. They do it every single day,” he whined. “They continue to do it. Even when he’s a private citizen, they’re still trying to impeach him.”

Clearly, Eric doesn’t understand how the whole impeachment thing works, which is a little odd since it’s happened to his father twice.

Democrats aren’t “trying to” impeach the ex-president. They already did on January 13, one week after the insurrection on the U.S. Capitol, while Trump was still in office.

What happens now is a trial.

Eric went on to say people want to “tar and feather” his dad for no good reason, saying, “They know he did a great job for this nation. They know that there’s never been a more beloved political figure in our country’s history.”

Except that Trump lost the popular vote twice and left office with the lowest approval rating of any president in the age of modern polling. All that would actually make him the least beloved political figures in American history.

Things only got weirder from there.

“What my father did is something that no political figure has ever done in American history, and he changed his country, and he changed it for the better,” Eric babbled on. “And he taught people how to fight, and he gave Americans the greatest civics lesson, and it’s exactly, frankly, what this country needed.”

“He’s really a father to America.”
Watch. Or don’t.

The United States of America needs to undergo an excorcism to rid itself of this bizarre and destructive cult.

Trump was abused by his father and neglected by his mother. He has NO use for his sons.. was never involved in their upbringing. They sure are pitiful and needy. Tragic waste.

Based on the last 4 years of observation of the most covered family in history your post is is complete emotionally disturbed bullshit.

Trump's father was a sadist.. Trump can't help wat he is. I knew about Trump in the 1980s.

I also knew about Trump in the 1980s; he was upset that Reagan was selling out Americans to non-Americans.
Look, I get it...you're a neo-Con who thrives on cheap, abused slave labor.
Just say it and stop intellectualizing your greed and avarice.

Ron Reagan on Trump’s behavior: ‘It’s only going to get worse’
MSNBC News - Breaking News and News Today | Latest News › hardball › watch › ron-reagan-on...
Aug 22, 2019 · Ron Reagan on Trump’s behavior: ‘It’s only going to get worse’ ... Rattled by the US economy, and his prospects for reelection, an unhinged President Trump is stumbling through a

Ron Reagan, son of that Globalist piece of shit Ronald Reagan.
Trump ran against Ronald Reagan.
I know you have no idea what Trump's platform was, but it was the exact opposite of Reagan.
The only Americans that Reagan gave a shit about ran Capitol Hill from Wall Street.

And you think Trump gives a shit about (non-wealthy) Americans?

Considering how many people got very good paying jobs...yes.

I know you're a bleeding heart that wants everyone with a university degree to give their entire paycheck to a poor foreigner.

daddy's boy

Eric Trump has declared his dad, Donald J. Trump, a “father to America” and one of the most “beloved” political figures in our nation’s history.

Appearing on Sean Hannity’s show yesterday night, Eric spent the entire segment spewing lies about how popular his dad is and bitching about how Democrats are mean.

“They tried to manufacture everything under the sun against my father, against all of us. They do it every single day,” he whined. “They continue to do it. Even when he’s a private citizen, they’re still trying to impeach him.”

Clearly, Eric doesn’t understand how the whole impeachment thing works, which is a little odd since it’s happened to his father twice.

Democrats aren’t “trying to” impeach the ex-president. They already did on January 13, one week after the insurrection on the U.S. Capitol, while Trump was still in office.

Eric went on to say people want to “tar and feather” his dad for no good reason, saying, “They know he did a great job for this nation. They know that there’s never been a more beloved political figure in our country’s history.”

Except that Trump lost the popular vote twice and left office with the lowest approval rating of any president in the age of modern polling. All that would actually make him the least beloved political figures in American history.

“What my father did is something that no political figure has ever done in American history, and he changed his country, and he changed it for the better,” Eric babbled on. “And he taught people how to fight, and he gave Americans the greatest civics lesson, and it’s exactly, frankly, what this country needed.”

Watch. Or don’t.

The United States of America needs to undergo an excorcism to rid itself of this bizarre and destructive cult.

Trump was abused by his father and neglected by his mother. He has NO use for his sons.. was never involved in their upbringing. They sure are pitiful and needy. Tragic waste.

Based on the last 4 years of observation of the most covered family in history your post is is complete emotionally disturbed bullshit.

Trump's father was a sadist.. Trump can't help wat he is. I knew about Trump in the 1980s.

I also knew about Trump in the 1980s; he was upset that Reagan was selling out Americans to non-Americans.

MSNBC News - Breaking News and News Today | Latest News › hardball › watch › ron-reagan-on...
Aug 22, 2019 · Ron Reagan on Trump’s behavior: ‘It’s only going to get worse’ ... Rattled by the US economy, and his prospects for reelection, an unhinged President Trump is stumbling through a

I know you have no idea what Trump's platform was, but it was the exact opposite of Reagan.
The only Americans that Reagan gave a shit about ran Capitol Hill from Wall Street.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Nobody eats and spits out their own, like the fuckin GOP, now Reagan the GOP God is a piece of shit??? Happy fuckin feasting, you loser

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Ronald Reagan snubbed Trump repeatedly, but Trump claim Reagan liked and admired him.. He was always a delusional fool.

Yet another ad hominem post with no substance.
Who gives a crap about their personalities or statements?
Just admit you're a greedy neo-Con who loved Reagan because he opened the globe for you to use people.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Ronald Reagan snubbed Trump repeatedly, but Trump claim Reagan liked and admired him.. He was always a delusional fool.

Just admit you're a greedy neo-Con who loved Reagan because he opened the globe for you to use people.

I didn't care about Regan one way of another.. Why would I use people?

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

I didn't care about Regan one way of another.. Why would I use people?

It's obvious from the contents of your posts over time that you think you're better than others and use people left and right and then toss them aside.
You are too emotionally involved in your greed and avarice to avoid Trump's effect on the US economy and bring up a dead presidents worshipping son to insult Trump.
I presume you are also aware that RR has another son who said RR was a sociopathic piece of shit who only cared about his assets, but that you wouldn't mention.

Since you have made this exchange into an ad hominem arena I have made this Thread about you and people like you.
I know quite a few people just like you who have businesses and made a record amount of money under Trump but can't tolerate that they have to hire people they can't abuse.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Dumps kid is inbred maggot just like Dump.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Try watching Chris Cuomo cry every day; the guy's a psycho.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

The weirdest, cultist rant I ever heard was when a recent President said he would lower the rise of the oceans..... still waiting for that to happen.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Dumps kid is inbred maggot just like Dump.

Those boys are desperate for Trump's attention.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

The weirdest, cultist rant I ever heard was when a recent President said he would lower the rise of the oceans..... still waiting for that to happen.

Slow the rise of the oceans.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Ronald Reagan was VERY DEMENTED. One of my brothers is a specialist in dementia of the Alzheimer's
type----he made the diagnosis before that poor guy was elected.. Early signs of alzheimers type dementia manifest DECADES before they become obvious

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Ronald Reagan was VERY DEMENTED. One of my brothers is a specialist in dementia of the Alzheimer's
type----he made the diagnosis before that poor guy was elected.. Early signs of alzheimers type demantia manifest DECADES before they become obvious

He was put up to balance against Carter's image as the "every man".

The source "Graham Gremore" the freaking "queerity editor" of some freaking obscure blog site? Give me a freaking break.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Slow the rise of the oceans.

Who did that? Who would make such a claim unless they thought he/she was a god/goddess??

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

And you think Trump gives a shit about (non-wealthy) Americans?

I wonder how many of them redneck ingrates can show up at Mara Fuk-o and get a invite to play golf??? LOLOLOL

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

How can he whine about how DJT is most popular president and daddy to America if in the next sentence he acknowledges that some people would like to tar and feather the Donster. Doesn't sound very popular. Do you suppose he is confusing "famous" with "infamous"?

Did you fail logic?
That's right! You voted for Biden...you failed logic.

No actually got an "A". Biden was the only logical choice unless you got and "F" in ethics and another "F" in government or American History or both.

Translation...I wanted a D in the Oval Office because my pension might be increased.
I think most of here get you.

You are saying trump is anti military and miltary retirees? OK. Something else to hold against him, beside his ethics, judgment, management style, support for subversives including white supremacists, anarchists and conspiracy theorists, and a domestic policy that favored use of Federal Troops on home soil, and an economic policy that put family farmers out of business or on federal support so he could collect terriffs from Americans for what they buy from overseas and I absolutely despised his support for foreign dictators, autocrats and rogue states, and lack of support for allies. Other than that, he was a hell of a guy when he wasn't screwing around on his wives, going bankrupt on his business commitments and interfering with UCMJ at the expense of good order and discipline within the military.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

type----he made the diagnosis before that poor guy was elected.. Early signs of alzheimers type dementia manifest DECADES before they become obvious

I agree.. but Trump claimed Reagan liked him and compares himself to Reagan and George Washington.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

He's really gonna be distraught after daddy starts his courtroom campaign.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

How can he whine about how DJT is most popular president and daddy to America if in the next sentence he acknowledges that some people would like to tar and feather the Donster. Doesn't sound very popular. Do you suppose he is confusing "famous" with "infamous"?

Did you fail logic?
That's right! You voted for Biden...you failed logic.

No actually got an "A". Biden was the only logical choice unless you got and "F" in ethics and another "F" in government or American History or both.

Translation...I wanted a D in the Oval Office because my pension might be increased.
I think most of here get you.

You are saying trump is anti military and miltary retirees? OK. Something else to hold against him, beside his ethics, judgment, management style, support for subversives including white supremacists, anarchists and conspiracy theorists, and a domestic policy that favored use of Federal Troops on home soil, and an economic policy that put family farmers out of business or on federal support so he could collect terriffs from Americans for what they buy from overseas and I absolutely despised his support for foreign dictators, autocrats and rogue states, and lack of support for allies. Other than that, he was a hell of a guy when he wasn't screwing around on his wives, going bankrupt on his business commitments and interfering with UCMJ at the expense of good order and discipline within the military.

Which has what to do with his policies other than yet another ad hominem from a "military" man with a weak ego?
There were plenty of farmers who showed up at his campaign speeches to praise him but of course, you didn't watch any of those.
Why do we have to bribe nations to be our allies?
Just because the military bribed you with a pension?

You are really fucked up.

Forum List

Back