Ain't this a bitch.....Shummer agrees to share Senate with GOP????

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Senate Adopts Bipartisan Power-Sharing Deal Unanimously....this is why I hate fuckin democrats.....
Democrats hold majority in 50-50 Senate because Vice President Kamala Harris can break ties

Now why would we allow Mitch, who when in complete and total power, shits all over democrats and do what the fuck he wants, but democrats....we gotta bend and share the power and then get kicked to the fuckin curb come election times???????? Why do we keep doing this shit??????? Because I for one, I'm done with voting these motherfuckers in office, only to have them bend over and kiss GOP ass, I'm sick of it.

This is what we're gonna get for the next years, until another election, which we will lose.....The house puts forth a bill, the senate waters it down and it gets passed....you heard it hear first....been there done that HOW MANY FUCKIN TIMES????

I HATE DEMOCRATS, YOU WHIMPY BASTARDS

• Banned
Pisses me off.
Why do we keep repeating the same failed agenda over and over and over again, Marc, why?They say its to get shit done.....get shit done??? Do anybody not recall the last 4 fuckin years when congress sent bill after bill to the senate and Mitch just sat on them? Does anybody not remember the 8 years of hell they gave Obama with their majorities and please lets not forget Merrick Garland. Covid has been devastating this nation for the last year, did they want bi partisan help then??? Shummer that whimpy bastard....so help me, I hope I live long enough to finally see these old white worn out mf's in both parties GONE WITH THE FUCKIN WIND!!!

I have no idea where the OP gets the fucking crazed notion that the Democrats cave to the GOP. Some kind of limited intelligence or some solid chemical recreational drugs.

Wheels coming off alrdy.....I feel laugh coming off.......cant wait til Joe finishes crashing the economy on the rocks green fraud......

• Banned
Why the hell is bipartisanship so toxic? Sheesh...
There's nothing wrong with it, if you had legitimate players at the table, but we've all seen this shit before, Coty.....Mitch is one greedy white motherfucker who wants to be in charge and we all know it and all he's gonna do is hold up shit, go to Fox Noise and the ppl, whine about it and create yet another Democratic narrative of us being the bad guys, ie death panels....how many gotdamn times do dem's have to see this fuckin Movie??

• Banned
Wheels coming off alrdy.....I feel laugh coming off.......cant wait til Joe finishes crashing the economy on the rocks green fraud......
You need to revisit history mf's, its democrats that fix economies, Clinton, Obama, Roosevelt and its you GOP white motherfuckers that fuck em up...google it bitch!!

I have no idea where the OP gets the fucking crazed notion that the Democrats cave to the GOP. Some kind of limited intelligence or some solid chemical recreational drugs.
Really? And you can say that with a straight fuckin fake ass face?

You need to revisit history mf's, its democrats that fix economies, Clinton, Obama, Roosevelt and its you GOP white motherfuckers that fuck em up...google it bitch!!
Who is in charge now........well we dont know ///it aint Joe

The economy already crashed.
Thanks Joe

Too bad he wasn't in power when it crashed. Removes a convenient scapegoat for you.
Says who....llmaaooooblame your pansy Govs then......now go shiver in place

No gov is big enough to cause the crash. Frankly neither is anyone president since it's a worldwide problem. Now go find your safe place to whine.

Really? And you can say that with a straight fuckin fake ass face?
I can always speak the truth with a straight face. You're just to fucking stupid to see reality.

Thanks Joe

Too bad he wasn't in power when it crashed. Removes a convenient scapegoat for you.

No gov is big enough to cause the crash. Frankly neither is anyone president since it's a worldwide problem. Now go find your safe place to whine.
Joe put thousands out of work in a week,,,,,I'm sure that'll help......collectively lib Govs burned their states down...........

Senate Adopts Bipartisan Power-Sharing Deal Unanimously....this is why I hate fuckin democrats.....
Democrats hold majority in 50-50 Senate because Vice President Kamala Harris can break ties

Now why would we allow Mitch, who when in complete and total power, shits all over democrats and do what the fuck he wants, but democrats....we gotta bend and share the power and then get kicked to the fuckin curb come election times???????? Why do we keep doing this shit??????? Because I for one, I'm done with voting these motherfuckers in office, only to have them bend over and kiss GOP ass, I'm sick of it.

This is what we're gonna get for the next years, until another election, which we will lose.....The house puts forth a bill, the senate waters it down and it gets passed....you heard it hear first....been there done that HOW MANY FUCKIN TIMES????

T9, it's just as bad on the Pub side as the Demmie side. On the Pub side they have the RINO's strategically placed to keep the status quo running smoothly so the RepubliCratic Duoploy Party(RCDP) elected(?) officials(con artists) get reelected so they can keep their 'Divide & Conquer' strategy going to keep our American constituency from uniting. My suggestion is to dump the RCDP outright & go independent or start supporting a constitutionally based 3rd party that actually supports our constituencies federal Constitution/BoR. The longer you hang around the RCDP the more aggravated & bitter you will become. The definition of insanity is to keep voting for the same political party candidates over & over & over again while expecting different results.

T9, it's just as bad on the Pub side as the Demmie side. On the Pub side they have the RINO's strategically placed to keep the status quo running smoothly so the RepubliCratic Duoploy Party(RCDP) elected(?) officials(con artists) get reelected so they can keep their 'Divide & Conquer' strategy going to keep our American constituency from uniting. My suggestion is to dump the RCDP outright & go independent or start supporting a constitutionally based 3rd party that actually supports our constituencies federal Constitution/BoR. The longer you hang around the RCDP the more aggravated & bitter you will become. The definition of insanity is to keep voting for the same political party candidates over & over & over again while expecting different results.
Just a little foot note....I switched parties, November 2014....to an Independent. I got sick of Obama and the dem's kissing GOP ass. Never looked backed.

Thanks Joe

Joe put thousands out of work in a week,,,,,I'm sure that'll help......collectively lib Govs burned their states down...........
go suck a d*** and it rhymes with stick!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back