Emotional Eric Trump goes on weird tangent about how his “beloved” daddy is a “father to America”

daddy's boy
Emotional Eric Trump goes on weird tangent about how his “beloved” daddy is a “father to America”
By Graham Gremore 4 hours ago
eric-trump-sean-hannity-feb-20-670x406.png

Eric Trump has declared his dad, Donald J. Trump, a “father to America” and one of the most “beloved” political figures in our nation’s history.

Appearing on Sean Hannity’s show yesterday night, Eric spent the entire segment spewing lies about how popular his dad is and bitching about how Democrats are mean.

“They tried to manufacture everything under the sun against my father, against all of us. They do it every single day,” he whined. “They continue to do it. Even when he’s a private citizen, they’re still trying to impeach him.”

Clearly, Eric doesn’t understand how the whole impeachment thing works, which is a little odd since it’s happened to his father twice.

Democrats aren’t “trying to” impeach the ex-president. They already did on January 13, one week after the insurrection on the U.S. Capitol, while Trump was still in office.

What happens now is a trial.

Eric went on to say people want to “tar and feather” his dad for no good reason, saying, “They know he did a great job for this nation. They know that there’s never been a more beloved political figure in our country’s history.”

Except that Trump lost the popular vote twice and left office with the lowest approval rating of any president in the age of modern polling. All that would actually make him the least beloved political figures in American history.

Things only got weirder from there.

“What my father did is something that no political figure has ever done in American history, and he changed his country, and he changed it for the better,” Eric babbled on. “And he taught people how to fight, and he gave Americans the greatest civics lesson, and it’s exactly, frankly, what this country needed.”

“He’s really a father to America.”
Watch. Or don’t.

How can he whine about how DJT is most popular president and daddy to America if in the next sentence he acknowledges that some people would like to tar and feather the Donster. Doesn't sound very popular. Do you suppose he is confusing "famous" with "infamous"?

Did you fail logic?
That's right! You voted for Biden...you failed logic.

No actually got an "A". Biden was the only logical choice unless you got and "F" in ethics and another "F" in government or American History or both.

Translation...I wanted a D in the Oval Office because my pension might be increased.
I think most of here get you.

You are saying trump is anti military and miltary retirees? OK. Something else to hold against him, beside his ethics, judgment, management style, support for subversives including white supremacists, anarchists and conspiracy theorists, and a domestic policy that favored use of Federal Troops on home soil, and an economic policy that put family farmers out of business or on federal support so he could collect terriffs from Americans for what they buy from overseas and I absolutely despised his support for foreign dictators, autocrats and rogue states, and lack of support for allies. Other than that, he was a hell of a guy when he wasn't screwing around on his wives, going bankrupt on his business commitments and interfering with UCMJ at the expense of good order and discipline within the military.

Which has what to do with his policies other than yet another ad hominem from a "military" man with a weak ego?
There were plenty of farmers who showed up at his campaign speeches to praise him but of course, you didn't watch any of those.
Why do we have to bribe nations to be our allies?
Just because the military bribed you with a pension?

You are really fucked up.

No bribe. Earned it the old fashioned way doing crap you didn't want to do.

I know way too many people who did it just like you but they wouldn't throw their fellow citizens under the bus the way you did.
Unlike you, Some people think with their brains rather than their emotions.

Which citizens did I throw under the bus. Only people I have thrown under the bus lately has been trump and anybody that supports his incited attacks on the Capital, including the 20 military or former military out of the 232 said to be under indictment of some kind. Attacking our own government was not part of the gig, nor anything I would support.

How many times will your brain reject the fact that you find a federal building more important than non-politicians.
To be honest, I know way too many people who have wanted to overthrow the government prior to Trump.
"Our" Government...what a hollow phrase when anyone on Wall Street or Silicon Valley can destroy out lives in a moment by handing over legislation at a BBQ or Banquet.

You do seem like the type that would "know way too many people that have wanted to overthrow the government". Is the FBI looking for you or do you just support insurrection on the internet? You have a pretty cynical viewpoint. What happened to you? Not get the government job you wanted or did you lose it to somebody better? Internet anarchists are a dime a dozen or cheaper.

Anyone who has worked in the corporate world since Reagan knows what I'm saying.
We needed a political revolution and I believe Trump has started it.
If I went back in time and took a government job I would be as brain dead as the several hundred people I know who did so.

Seem pretty jaded and brain dead to me.

Yeah, Eric is a horrible human being.

Although he's never raped and tortured 10-year old Chinese children. And left video evidence of it on a laptop abandoned at a computer repair store. Nor has he smoked crack naked with his 14-year old niece. Nor has fucked his dead brother's widow before the body was cold. Nor was he booted out of the US Navy for cocaine abuse. Nor has he been the bagman for a international crime family.

The daughter says in her diary that daddy biden took "inappropriate showers with her" and "was I molested?.... I don't know, but there was trauma". End quote.

It's no wonder those freaks are junkies with meth mouth.

a0NDgWq_460s.jpg

But Eric is weird.

Yeah you run with that you filthy fucking animal.

daddy's boy

Eric Trump has declared his dad, Donald J. Trump, a “father to America” and one of the most “beloved” political figures in our nation’s history.

Appearing on Sean Hannity’s show yesterday night, Eric spent the entire segment spewing lies about how popular his dad is and bitching about how Democrats are mean.

“They tried to manufacture everything under the sun against my father, against all of us. They do it every single day,” he whined. “They continue to do it. Even when he’s a private citizen, they’re still trying to impeach him.”

Clearly, Eric doesn’t understand how the whole impeachment thing works, which is a little odd since it’s happened to his father twice.

Democrats aren’t “trying to” impeach the ex-president. They already did on January 13, one week after the insurrection on the U.S. Capitol, while Trump was still in office.

Eric went on to say people want to “tar and feather” his dad for no good reason, saying, “They know he did a great job for this nation. They know that there’s never been a more beloved political figure in our country’s history.”

Except that Trump lost the popular vote twice and left office with the lowest approval rating of any president in the age of modern polling. All that would actually make him the least beloved political figures in American history.

“What my father did is something that no political figure has ever done in American history, and he changed his country, and he changed it for the better,” Eric babbled on. “And he taught people how to fight, and he gave Americans the greatest civics lesson, and it’s exactly, frankly, what this country needed.”

Watch. Or don’t.

The United States of America needs to undergo an excorcism to rid itself of this bizarre and destructive cult.

Since it's like Reality TV, where is Father Sarducci when you need him to perform that exorcism.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

How can he whine about how DJT is most popular president and daddy to America if in the next sentence he acknowledges that some people would like to tar and feather the Donster. Doesn't sound very popular. Do you suppose he is confusing "famous" with "infamous"?

Popular does not mean universal. We all know communists would hang him. As they would the rest of us. This is a war. Leadership is always on the block.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

The United States of America needs to undergo an excorcism to rid itself of this bizarre and destructive cult.

Trump was abused by his father and neglected by his mother. He has NO use for his sons.. was never involved in their upbringing. They sure are pitiful and needy. Tragic waste.

Where do you come up with this crap----------

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Trump was abused by his father and neglected by his mother. He has NO use for his sons.. was never involved in their upbringing. They sure are pitiful and needy. Tragic waste.

From his family and business records.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Did you fail logic?

No actually got an "A". Biden was the only logical choice unless you got and "F" in ethics and another "F" in government or American History or both.

Biden, the pedo family that is taking bribes for US government influence is the ETHICAL choice for you? Seriously, you might want to seek professional help.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

You are delusional

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Wow.. This is just amazing.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

You are delusional

Trump's profane idiocy is well documented in his tweets and video taped public appearances, plus he has a long, long history of being a liar and a cheat.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

well, I'm sure who my kid's daddy is, but I think a lot of people might have questions.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Did you fail logic?

Biden, the pedo family that is taking bribes for US government influence is the ETHICAL choice for you? Seriously, you might want to seek professional help.

What bribes? Have him charged.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Did you fail logic?

When's the last time a Democrat was charged with anything?!

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Did you fail logic?

Bill Clinton was charged. Federal Judge Thomas Porteous charged convicted impeached and removed from office in 2010. Anthony Weiner reported to prison in 2017, release in 2019. Corrine Brown 18 felony counts. There are lots of them, along with many republicans.
Are you too weak to fight for what you think is right? Or is it, enough for you people to just make accusations on the internet?

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Did you fail logic?

Bill Clinton was charged. Federal Judge Thomas Porteous charged convicted impeached and removed from office in 2010. Anthony Weiner reported to prison in 2017, release in 2019. Corrine Brown 18 felony counts. There are lots of them, along with many republicans.
Are you too weak to fight for what you think is right? Or is it, enough for you people to just make accusations on the internet?

I'm as weak as an ex-military man who never watched more than 1.6 seconds of Trump and believed all the lies CNN told about him.
Have you watched 2 or 3 Trump videos on YouTube yet?
I doubt it.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Based on the last 4 years of observation of the most covered family in history your post is is complete emotionally disturbed bullshit.

Trump's father was a sadist.. Trump can't help wat he is. I knew about Trump in the 1980s.

I also knew about Trump in the 1980s; he was upset that Reagan was selling out Americans to non-Americans.
Look, I get it...you're a neo-Con who thrives on cheap, abused slave labor.
Just say it and stop intellectualizing your greed and avarice.

Trump has always employed illegal aliens.. Especially at his resorts, hotels and golf courses.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Based on the last 4 years of observation of the most covered family in history your post is is complete emotionally disturbed bullshit.

Trump's father was a sadist.. Trump can't help wat he is. I knew about Trump in the 1980s.

I also knew about Trump in the 1980s; he was upset that Reagan was selling out Americans to non-Americans.
Look, I get it...you're a neo-Con who thrives on cheap, abused slave labor.
Just say it and stop intellectualizing your greed and avarice.

Trump has always employed illegal aliens.. Especially at his resorts, hotels and golf courses.

It happened once that he discovered one of his managers doing this.
I told you about it and it's now up to you to provide some Links proving it was continuous.

daddy's boy

Watch. Or don’t.

Did you fail logic?

I'm as weak as an ex-military man who never watched more than 1.6 seconds of Trump and believed all the lies CNN told about him.
Have you watched 2 or 3 Trump videos on YouTube yet?
I doubt it.

Haven't looked up any trump videos on YouTube lately. You asked about Democrats charged with anything, so I gave examples where people, prosecutors of whatever political stripe took democrats to court and won their case. Why do you ask? Is Trump indicted with a crime and made a video proving his innocence? He may very well be indicted at some future time, but I was unaware he was under indictment at this time.
Been enjoying myself lately and possibly missed it. What trump video did you have in mind?

Forum List

Back