Oregon judge dismisses violent hammer attack on woman because she insisted on wearing a covid mask in ct.

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
All these dumb judges in oregon remind me of democratic posters.

Victim wanted to wear covid mask so judge threw out the case because he said her attacker had the right to see her.

He had previously threatened to track her down and kill her and her dog.

Victim wanted to wear covid mask so judge threw out the case because he said her attacker had the right to see her.

Travesty.

Let me guess.....I'll bet you a dollar to a dime that Karen has one of those annoying worthless little yappy dogs.

Last edited:
Let me guess.....I'll bet you a dollar to a dime that Karen has one of those annoying worthless little yappy dogs.

So if you find a person to be annoying, you have a right to violently attacked that person and threaten to kill them? Is that what you believe?

Is it because she’s a woman that you denigrated, mocked and attack her? What if had attacked her with a hammer because she was wearing a hijab? Would you be OK with that too?

Please explain under what circumstances attackers are allowed to try and kill people. Is it gender related? Is it race, religion, politics?

What other failings on her part make it acceptable to abuse this victim further?

So if you find a person to be annoying, you have a right to violently attacked that person and threaten to kill them? Is that what you believe?

Is it because she’s a woman that you denigrated, mocked and attack her? What if had attacked her with a hammer because she was wearing a hijab? Would you be OK with that too?

Please explain under what circumstances attackers are allowed to try and kill people. Is it gender related? Is it race, religion, politics?

What other failings on her part make it acceptable to abuse this victim further?
You ask a lot of stupid questions, because you are stupid.

Of course the dismissal of the case had absolutely nothing to with any mask. The accused has a 6th amendment right to confront witnesses against them in a court of law. The only witness refused to show up. Case dismissed.

Just have her remove the mask for only 10 seconds so the defendant can see her. She probably would have gone along with that. Problem solved.

Just have her remove the mask for only 10 seconds so the defendant can see her. She probably would have gone along with that. Problem solved.
IDK...Leaving Wally World last weekend, we spotted a guy driving his car, alone, windows up, mask on....When he parked he had all the usual bumper stickers on display, 'Coexist', 'humans are not illegal', an Obama/Biden one too....

Forum List

Back