Anti-Govt white militia guy beheads father as a traitor - domestic terror

He's crazy isn't he? A beheaded guy in Levittown wouldn't terrorize many people. More shocking is the B actress who held a believable facsimle of former president Trump's severed and bloody head. How is that not domestic terrorism?

You're just mad that we left a trap for you leftists to walk into and the leftist OP did a fine job of it. :laughing0301:
Sounds like you stalking this story. Maybe too close to home?

List to mental health hotlines. It’s not worth it man.

Sounds like you stalking this story. Maybe too close to home?

List to mental health hotlines. It’s not worth it man.

Jokes aside I saw it early this morning and considered posting it but thought to myself, "nah, I'll wait and see if some leftist tries to make hay over it"......My patience was richly rewarded. :laughing0301:

The guy is obviously a paranoid schizophrenic who thinks the post office is out to get him. He hardly qualifies a a domestic terrorist. Lefties laughed at actress Kathy Griffin when she held a shocking copy of a former president's head but Griffin isn't crazy and her intent was to promote violence against a political enemy. It qualifies as domestic terrorism.

And White nationalist terrorists are Republicans and conservatives.
clayton.jpg

White anti-govt militia “commander” beheaded his father, a 20 year federal government employee, as a traitor and videos his rant online.

Reminder: White nationalist terrorism is the biggest threat in America. See second link.

On Wednesday morning, police confirmed Michael Mohn, 68, was beheaded, as his son told the world he did in a YouTube video the day before.

Justin Mohn posted the 14-minute video to YouTube around 5:30 p.m. Tuesday. In it, Mohn holds up a decapitated head wrapped in plastic and claims it is father, a federal employee of more than 20 years. He described his father as a "traitor" in his violent, anti-government ramblings on the video.

View attachment 895633

In the video, Mohn describes himself as the "Commander" of America's national network of milita, which he called Mohn's Milita — also the title of his YouTube channel — which had 15 subscribers and eight videos as of Tuesday night.

You're slipping. You needed he was a "MAGA Trump Supporter" in your title.

White anti-govt militia “commander” beheaded his father, a 20 year federal government employee, as a traitor and videos his rant online.

Reminder: White nationalist terrorism is the biggest threat in America. See second link.

On Wednesday morning, police confirmed Michael Mohn, 68, was beheaded, as his son told the world he did in a YouTube video the day before.

Justin Mohn posted the 14-minute video to YouTube around 5:30 p.m. Tuesday. In it, Mohn holds up a decapitated head wrapped in plastic and claims it is father, a federal employee of more than 20 years. He described his father as a "traitor" in his violent, anti-government ramblings on the video.

View attachment 895633

In the video, Mohn describes himself as the "Commander" of America's national network of milita, which he called Mohn's Milita — also the title of his YouTube channel — which had 15 subscribers and eight videos as of Tuesday night.

Now he just ruined his chances of ever getting a head in life.

View attachment 895633

I wonder which of our dedicated MAGA posters won’t be back online again?

Media lies.

Dude was insane. Insane people often rant about whoever is in power.

He was not a Trump supporter...

justin.png

LOL....I was just waiting for some leftist to post this.....And I was not disappointed in the results! :banana:

I note that leftist YT has left it up for at least eight hours and counting.....If it would have been a leftist, trans, or black, that lopped off a right-leaner's head it would have been pulled down in seconds.

You "people" are soooo predictable. :laughing0301:
☝️
More concerned about who posted a news story onto an anomymous message board than an unhinged evil act perpetrated by a Trump-supporting mentally ill terrorist.

That's MAGA for you.

Forum List

Back