Elon Musk now own the DMs of everyone who ever used Twitter…journalists, politicians, Twitter employees

i've never used DM's on twitter, and have only used them extensively with my bro's Godboy and TNHarley and a couple of others on this board

nothing to hide!

I bet he will find some very interesting stuff in those DMs.

Certainly nothing that would be embarassing to those people. :)

You can bet that before he took over the former compromised executives erased many of the databases and backups.

If those people didnt say anything embarassing in their DMs, they have nothing to worry about……isnt that correct, cult? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :hyper:

Oops!

Wow, that did not take long.

Hope they didnt lie in court or to Congress…..that would be bad.

You know that 500% increase of the use of the N-word? turns out those were bot accounts and looks like they were a black flag attempt to smear the new owner of twitter by showing the world what a cesspool he is.

When people tell you that the left will go to any lengths to control the masses, you should believe them.

The first thing Musk should do is seek out and destroy the bot accounts and then press charges against the employees who are enabling their existence.

Then start looking toward content moderation.

He will never have an effective moderation policy until he cleans the twitter sewer of the racialized left.

If he publishes those DM’s he’ll get sued

Just read it. Appears only sharing of private information is banned, not messages.
If he publishes DM’s that’s a breech of trust with the Twitter platform. No one will DM private information with the fear of Musk making it public. I think it’s a lawsuit, but if I’m wrong that’s fine, I think in the very least it would be bad for buisness.

Forum List

Back