Elite Psychology

Self taxing?

All those things are charitable write offs.

I just knew inside that empty skull there was a liberal 1%er hater.

I don't hate rich people. They've done nothing to me. I am merely pointing out the idiocy of your "self taxing" statement.

If they were "self taxing" they'd write a 7 figure check payable to the United States Treasury not a symphony.

Write to them and tell THEM that, because that's what they call it amongst themselves. Of course you know that if you read up on it. Do you know how to read, you ignorant fuck?

How many have moved from the bottom to the middle?

How many have started with nothing and maybe didn't get to the 1% but were very successful?

Let's face it you want to find an excuse why you're a failure.

How many moved from the bottom to the middle? With the decline in middle class numbers and wages, I would say that far fewer moved from the botton to the middle than used to be able to do that.
so you don't know.

You ever read any of the recent articles about how much harder it is for young people today to move up in their economic lives? Probably not.
Young people have no excuse. When i was young i worked 3 jobs and saved every penny. But I guess young people today are incapable of that.

And how many did start out with nothing and moved to the top? Who were not professional athletes. Or actors. Or musicians. Obviously not enough.

Yeah only pro athletes and musicians can make it. That's more idiocy.

Wouldn't it be great if YOU had numbers to back up your fantasies?

I don't need numbers. I did it. I came from a poor family so did my wife. We are nothing special we just worked our asses off and took a few risks. I don't know anyone that would have done what we did. In fact all our friends say they wouldn't have done it at all. That's the problem.

How many of you would give up all your free time to work on something that might make you more money?

Face it people don't want to give up their TV, their men's softball, or bowling or whatever to work on something else. People certainly won't give up their super expensive smart phone plan for a basic cell phone because they wouldn't look cool.

But all those people will say it's someone else's fault and that those evil rich people are plotting against them to take their money.

It's pathetic really.

How many have moved from the bottom to the middle?

How many have started with nothing and maybe didn't get to the 1% but were very successful?

Let's face it you want to find an excuse why you're a failure.

How many moved from the bottom to the middle? With the decline in middle class numbers and wages, I would say that far fewer moved from the botton to the middle than used to be able to do that.
so you don't know.

Young people have no excuse. When i was young i worked 3 jobs and saved every penny. But I guess young people today are incapable of that.

And how many did start out with nothing and moved to the top? Who were not professional athletes. Or actors. Or musicians. Obviously not enough.

Yeah only pro athletes and musicians can make it. That's more idiocy.

Wouldn't it be great if YOU had numbers to back up your fantasies?

I don't need numbers. I did it. I came from a poor family so did my wife. We are nothing special we just worked our asses off and took a few risks. I don't know anyone that would have done what we did. In fact all our friends say they wouldn't have done it at all. That's the problem.

How many of you would give up all your free time to work on something that might make you more money?

Face it people don't want to give up their TV, their men's softball, or bowling or whatever to work on something else. People certainly won't give up their super expensive smart phone plan for a basic cell phone because they wouldn't look cool.

But all those people will say it's someone else's fault and that those evil rich people are plotting against them to take their money.

It's pathetic really.

That mean you're some kind of fuckin' hero or something? Millions of us have done it and could give a shit if others recognize it or not.

So skull, in your mind nothing has changed from the time you were a young man (Which was when, the 70ties) and the present.

And lets get down on who was born the poorest? I win. And worked the hardest. I win again.

And if you are so damned happy and self satisfied with your amazing accomplishments, how come you spend so much time here bitching? What with you working 56 jobs and having wealth that rivals the 1%, can't you find something more fun to do? The rest of the 1%ers never show up here. Why do you?
You just like slumming with the middle and poor people?

I was reading tonight that some 1%ers ARE aware that there is historical precedent for so much wealth concentrated in the hands of so few. Many take to living in virtual isolation. Some are speaking out saying the 1%ers (those who are NOT already doing it - many are) need to be more loyal to their home countries. Otherwise, the people could really finally get fed up when the middle class gets so thin you could see through it.

Widening gap between rich and poor threatens to swallow us all | Emma Seery | Global development | guardian.co.uk
What is needed, and the only chance we have of recovering from the job these right-wing corporatists and plutocrats have done on us, is another FDR and an aggressive Progressive Congressional majority. We need people like Dennis Kucinich, Bernie Sanders, Eliot Spitzer, Alan Grayson, and other radically committed opponents of excessive wealth.

But I don't see it happening anytime soon, mainly because of the preponderance of ignorant, indoctrinated, Joe-the-Plumber types who choose to remain blind to what the neo-Conservative movement, beginning with Ronald Reagan, has done to the middle class and to the Economy. These brainwashed Tories will stubbornly continue to vote against their own best interests.

For the past three decades the American people have been engaged in a political civil war which vastly serves the interests of a privileged few.

Any good communist will do..............lol

You almost feel pity for these low life, adolescent, greivance mongers............if they werent so shamefully pathetic............

Their lives could be so much better if only the rich paid their ummmmm fair share. They is owed !!!!!!

You almost feel pity for these low life, adolescent, greivance mongers............if they werent so shamefully pathetic............

Their lives could be so much better if only the rich paid their ummmmm fair share. They is owed !!!!!!

Alright, LogjamAndSpammin' is clocked in and back on the job! You've already conducted your McCarthyism on this thread looking for subversives, and failed. Move on. People who can read are having the conversation - you're just about your sad little partisan world view.

The meme of the 1% is a big BIG part of the problem.

It is NOT the 1% that are the problem. The 1% includes our doctors and businessmen who make their money HONESTLY by providing all of us with the goods and services we need.

The parasittic class that is wrecking our economy is a very tiny group of people, folks

Its about .0001% of the population ripping off the other 99.999%.

That's about 300 people who have control over the monetary system.

They have control over who makes the laws, but I don't think the monetary system directly. Only deep pockets can buy the politicians we get to "choose" between. McCain and Feingold and some others wanted to fix that problem, but you see what happened to them.

Knob it is their cability to INVENT NEW specie which gives them the capital to BUY the rest of the nation's wealth

They've had this authority for a century now.

There's NO WAY we can clean up government as long as the government is a handmaiden to the BANKSTERS' CABAL.

Seriously, we fix this problem and every other social problem this nation and WORLD has will be child's play to solve.

THEIR Federal Reserve Banking system is the FATHER of all social injustice, mate.

The meme of the 1% is a big BIG part of the problem.

It is NOT the 1% that are the problem. The 1% includes our doctors and businessmen who make their money HONESTLY by providing all of us with the goods and services we need.

The parasittic class that is wrecking our economy is a very tiny group of people, folks

Its about .0001% of the population ripping off the other 99.999%.

That's about 300 people who have control over the monetary system.

They have control over who makes the laws, but I don't think the monetary system directly. Only deep pockets can buy the politicians we get to "choose" between. McCain and Feingold and some others wanted to fix that problem, but you see what happened to them.

Knob it is their cability to INVENT NEW specie which gives them the capital to BUY the rest of the nation's wealth

They've had this authority for a century now.

There's NO WAY we can clean up government as long as the government is a handmaiden to the BANKSTERS' CABAL.

Seriously, we fix this problem and every other social problem this nation and WORLD has will be child's play to solve.

THEIR Federal Reserve Banking system is the FATHER of all social injustice, mate.

Oh, no doubt. Sadly with this much clout it doesn't make sense to me to villify them all and that's not the purpose to begin with. They're looking out for their self-interest and, sadly, it makes an impact not only on our economy but the world's economy.

Alright, LogjamAndSpammin' is clocked in and back on the job! You've already conducted your McCarthyism on this thread looking for subversives, and failed. Move on. People who can read are having the conversation - you're just about your sad little partisan world view.

Ah, the illiterate prison flunky opines.......communication skills worthy of the ghetto......lol

Ah, the illiterate prison flunky opines.......communication skills worthy of the ghetto......lol

At least you're bright enough to not argue the truth I posted. Plain as day to see, LogjamAndSpammin.

Here's a good example of the cognitive dissonance + hypocrisy of our Ruling Elites:

Elizabeth Warren says the minimum wage should be $22 per hour, but plans to pay her interns $0...yep, zero zip nada.

lizabeth Warren has gained notoriety recently for complaining that the minimum wage would be $22 per hour if it kept up with worker productivity gains over the past several decades.

Warren’s analysis was fundamentally flawed because it did not measure increased productivity of minimum wage unskilled workers or justify paying $45,000 per year as a minimum regardless of worker skills. Moreover, Warren cherry-picked the $22 number, ignoring other much lower numbers in the study on which she relied based on other measurements....

(snip)

If the minimum wage was so important to Warren, we wondered what she paid her interns.

The abuse of interns by powerful corporations like The NY Times is well documented, and the subject of controversy by student and worker advocates who argue that such internships in the private sector may violate wage laws. Even if done in compliance with legal guidelines, unpaid internships take advantage of unequal bargaining power in a weak job market.

Warren actively is seeking interns for her Senate offices.

We checked today with Warren’s Senate office, and were told that “all internships are unpaid.” When asked whether they had any paid internships, the office responded “we do not.”

Warren is not alone. Unpaid internships in Congress are the norm and appear to be legal because that’s the way Congress wrote the law....

» Elizabeth Warren pays interns $0 per hour - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

I gave you the historical average. It's not 10%.

You don't know shit about me, Sparky.

I am so fucking sick of you whining idiots. If you want more than what you have go out and fucking get it. No one is stopping you. You just want to blame someone else for what you didn't do right. You are where you are because of your decisions and no one else's.

See that's your problem. You trusted other people to look out for you.

I hope you learned your lesson.

I know plenty about you. No kids, no dependents (at least none that you feel the least bit inclined to assist) and no gratitude for the breaks you've received from others. You're just like these sociopathic pricks that you defend. You probably even profit from the fucked up state of our medical system (that's my one bit of conjecture here).

Breaks from others?

Sorry but no one helped me do anything I have done. And so what if I don't have kids? That's got nothing to do with anything.

I make my money by providing a valuable service in my community. That irks you doesn't it?

And I'm not defending anyone I'm simply calling out you fucking whiners.

You didn't get breaks from others? What, were you raised by wolves and then dropped into a ready-made society that sprang from nothing?

And I'd love to hear about this valuable service. I'll bet it's parasitic at the very least. People like you don't create anything new. You exploit whatever fucked up system you can find.

Last edited:
I know plenty about you. No kids, no dependents (at least none that you feel the least bit inclined to assist) and no gratitude for the breaks you've received from others. You're just like these sociopathic pricks that you defend. You probably even profit from the fucked up state of our medical system (that's my one bit of conjecture here).

Breaks from others?

Sorry but no one helped me do anything I have done. And so what if I don't have kids? That's got nothing to do with anything.

I make my money by providing a valuable service in my community. That irks you doesn't it?

You didn't get breaks from others? What, were you raised by wolves and then dropped into a ready-made society that sprang from nothing?

And I'd love to hear about this valuable service. I'll bet it's parasitic at the very least.

Perhaps even exploitive, profitable, and oppurtunistically capitalistic............with interventionist , authoritarian marxist bureaucrats anxiously waiting to regulate, plunder and destroy it........

Breaks from others?

And I'd love to hear about this valuable service. I'll bet it's parasitic at the very least.

Perhaps even exploitive, profitable, and oppurtunistically capitalistic............with interventionist , authoritarian marxist bureaucrats anxiously waiting to regulate, plunder and destroy it........

Drug trade go that deep?

Industrialism is dying. Anyone with decent credit can own his own machine shop. Any programmer worth his salt can make the machines run. The 3D printer is the last nail in the coffin.

The middle class were day-to-day managers of a system that is going the way of the dinosaur.

The middle class is shrinking because it has no function. Money itself is changing. We already have one successful electronic currency. More will follow.

What we're seeing is a massive power shift from governments and plutocracies to individuals. All you need to be successful is enough land to feed yourself. a PC to access world markets, and the wherewithal to make something of value. No one needs to fo hungry. No one needs to work for anybody unless it is a free choice.

Government is impeding this change instead of bowing gracefully out as it helps it along. We can become what the Founding Fathers envisioned, a narion of small farmers and entrepreneurs.

The money spent on welfare is going down a hole. It doesn't really benefit the recipients, it just keeps them at a subsistence level. Doesn't it make more sense to have land grants instead of welfare? It could wind up at zero cost to the taxpayer as the land pays for itself with decent tending and as the new owners prosper.

Industrialism is dying. Anyone with decent credit can own his own machine shop. Any programmer worth his salt can make the machines run. The 3D printer is the last nail in the coffin.

The middle class were day-to-day managers of a system that is going the way of the dinosaur.

The middle class is shrinking because it has no function. Money itself is changing. We already have one successful electronic currency. More will follow.

What we're seeing is a massive power shift from governments and plutocracies to individuals. All you need to be successful is enough land to feed yourself. a PC to access world markets, and the wherewithal to make something of value. No one needs to fo hungry. No one needs to work for anybody unless it is a free choice.

Government is impeding this change instead of bowing gracefully out as it helps it along. We can become what the Founding Fathers envisioned, a narion of small farmers and entrepreneurs.

The money spent on welfare is going down a hole. It doesn't really benefit the recipients, it just keeps them at a subsistence level. Doesn't it make more sense to have land grants instead of welfare? It could wind up at zero cost to the taxpayer as the land pays for itself with decent tending and as the new owners prosper.

A lot of truth there.

Elizabeth Warren says the minimum wage should be $22 per hour, but plans to pay her interns $0...yep, zero zip nada.

Do you know what an intern is??? They almost never get paid. Mostly, it's a college requirement for a degree.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back