Abortion Clinics

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Delaware abortion clinic facing charges of unsafe and unsanitary conditions | 6abc.com

are dity and unhealthy, I've been saying for years, libtards love to make regulations for everyone, especially in healthcare.....but abortion clinics were not subject to those (funny how liberals always exempt themselves...hmm) and were one of the diritest and nastiest parts of healthcare...by far

In Delaware, abortion clinics are not subject to routine inspections. The state only steps in when they have a patient complaint. Planned Parenthood is essentially in charge of inspecting itself.

Wow laisez faire only for abortion clinics.....so dont tell me how they are clean and help, not much better than a coat hanger.

Planned Parenthood is responsible for more deaths in the past three years than all civilian owned guns in the past twenty years.

Planned Parenthood is responsible for more deaths in the past three years than all civilian owned guns in the past twenty years.

Can you provide some "credible" proof to back up your claim?

Planned Parenthood's own admission they perform, on average, 300,000 abortions a year.

www.plannedparenthood.org/rocky-mountains/files/AR08.pdf

Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s (PPFA) 97 affiliates operate nearly 880 health centers across the nation, providing sexual and reproductive health care, education, and information to five million people each year. Planned Parenthood’s contraceptive services prevent an estimated 631,000 unintended pregnancies and 300,000 abortions each year

Planned Parenthood's own admission they perform, on average, 300,000 abortions a year.

Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s (PPFA) 97 affiliates operate nearly 880 health centers across the nation, providing sexual and reproductive health care, education, and information to five million people each year. Planned Parenthood’s contraceptive services prevent an estimated 631,000 unintended pregnancies and 300,000 abortions each year

How can you compare women's reproductive rights to gun deaths? BTW, how many women's lives have been saved by Planned Parenthood - of which only 3% of their services relate to abortion?

How can you compare women's reproductive rights to gun deaths? BTW, how many women's lives have been saved by Planned Parenthood - of which only 3% of their services relate to abortion?

300,000 dead children a year due to Planned Parenthood killing them.

How can you ignore 300,00 dead children a year?

"How can you ignore 300,00 dead children a year?"

That would be hard to ignore. However, children are not aborted. Fetueses are aborted. Consequently, your entire point disappears in the time it takes to read the first 6 words.

That would be hard to ignore. However, children are not aborted. Fetueses are aborted. Consequently, your entire point disappears in the time it takes to read the first 6 words.

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

You can call it what you will.. it is still the same thing. An Unborn child.

I disagree, and fortunately, so does the Supreme Court.

I hope you are not trying to claim that you and the SCotUS are not always right.

Delaware abortion clinic facing charges of unsafe and unsanitary conditions | 6abc.com

are dity and unhealthy, I've been saying for years, libtards love to make regulations for everyone, especially in healthcare.....but abortion clinics were not subject to those (funny how liberals always exempt themselves...hmm) and were one of the diritest and nastiest parts of healthcare...by far

In Delaware, abortion clinics are not subject to routine inspections. The state only steps in when they have a patient complaint. Planned Parenthood is essentially in charge of inspecting itself.

Wow laisez faire only for abortion clinics.....so dont tell me how they are clean and help, not much better than a coat hanger.
In general, state agencies are responsible. Some states inspect clinics doing out patient surgery. Others like Delaware only get involved when there are complains. Since the federal government does pay for abortions, it's not involved. Patients having any kind of out patient surgery should look for accreditation by JCAHO (The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations).

Last edited:

You have the "House of Horrors" trial going on now. It's unreal. I have a hard time making it thru the testimony.

I guess you've never heard of aborted babies being born alive.

Dr. Gosnel had a remedy for a baby born alive. A special remedy. Mengele would have hired him to be his right hand man....

He performed illegal, late-term abortions and when the babies were born alive, he would sever their spinal cords to kill them, prosecutors have claimed over the four-week trial.

Dr Kermit Gosnell trial: 'House of horrors' abortion clinic worker says it was 'standard procedure' to snip babies' spines with scissors | Mail Online

how 'bout a tune to go with it all...?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ2Fhl8ORSE]Alice Cooper - Dead Babies - YouTube[/ame]

The one in Philly is crazy bad.

A Grand Jury report said the clinic was crawling with cats and reeking of animal urine and feces. Furniture and blankets were stained with blood and instruments were not properly sterilized.

Disturbingly, the report alleged that fetal remains were stuffed into: 'cabinets, in the basement, in a freezer, in jars and bags and plastic jugs'.

'It would rain fetuses. Fetuses and blood all over the place. It is literally a beheading. It is separating the brain from the body,' one former employee Stephen Massof told NBC.

Dr Kermit Gosnell trial: 'House of horrors' abortion clinic worker says it was 'standard procedure' to snip babies' spines with scissors | Mail Online

I was totally expecting some libs to show up claiming that at least it was cleaner than some back alley.:eusa_whistle:

I hope you are not trying to claim that you and the SCotUS are not always right.

It was neither the role nor the responsibility of the Roe Court to 'solve' the problem of abortion, or to make a determination as to whether abortion is ‘right’ or 'wrong.’ The Court's sole responsibility is to safeguard the frontier of our civil liberties and ensure our right to privacy not be violated as a result of partisan conflict, and where the resolution to the abortion controversy might be addressed in the appropriate political and cultural venues.

Opponents of abortion may pursue other routes to realize their goal of ending the practice, but they may not enter the realm of privacy rights as guaranteed by the Constitution and trespass on the sacred ground of individual liberty.

Forum List

Back