Elite Psychology

No, believing that you go to work to make the life of a rich person better, rather than the TRUTH that you go to work to make YOUR life better --- that is what shows that you have a warped liberal mind....

Boy this is GREAT! None of the rest of us need to post anything - we can just all sit back and have your pantywaste ass put words in our mouths all day. Or on a different level - fuck your mother you motherfucking putz! I've worked two jobs for over 30 years and got all my undergrad, graduate and post graduate work done while working full time, as has millions of others. Take caution in who you talk down your stupid fucking nose to, bitch.

...put words in your mouth?

call names, use profanity, offer a subtle threat...

Is this how you always act when you get called on your stupidity?

Oh, I better take caution...

I'm sure the rich guys are glad to hear you have worked so hard for their comfort!

Hello!!!

Boy this is GREAT! None of the rest of us need to post anything - we can just all sit back and have your pantywaste ass put words in our mouths all day. Or on a different level - fuck your mother you motherfucking putz! I've worked two jobs for over 30 years and got all my undergrad, graduate and post graduate work done while working full time, as has millions of others. Take caution in who you talk down your stupid fucking nose to, bitch.

I'm sure the rich guys are glad to hear you have worked so hard for their comfort!

Hello!!!

That's true. I doubt you have the sand to talk to anyone in real life the way you do on here behind the protection of the firewall, so no need to take caution. You tried to high jack this thread - failed.

One major player, Mark Carney of Canada, is an interesting case study of a major player in global finance currently. His words carry a lot of clout around the world. Aside from reading this article, I read elsewhere tonight that he promotes vigorous regulation on high finance because government always tends to get outfoxed by the brilliant minds of the super-elite and their lawyers. He's a true believer in having the opportunity to earn wealth yet thinks the lobbyists and lawyers are the ones who continue to tip the scales in the favor of the few who try and lock themselves "in" and everyone else "out."

Mark Carney says G20 bank reforms not enough - Business - CBC News

Hello!!!

That's true. I doubt you have the sand to talk to anyone in real life the way you do on here behind the protection of the firewall, so no need to take caution. You tried to high jack this thread - failed.

I didn't try to hijack anything. I called you out on your foolishness. You don;t go to work for any rich guys ---- you go to work for yourself, but because you consider yourself a failure you have to blame somebody... Typical liberal dooshbag thinking --- ZERO accountability.

Suggesting that rich guys are the reason you had to work two jobs for 30 years (which I doubt to begin with) ---- it's pathetic!

I didn't try to hijack anything. I called you out on your foolishness. You don;t go to work for any rich guys ---- you go to work for yourself, but because you consider yourself a failure you have to blame somebody... Typical liberal dooshbag thinking --- ZERO accountability.

Suggesting that rich guys are the reason you had to work two jobs for 30 years (which I doubt to begin with) ---- it's pathetic!

I did it, and where did I suggest I work for rich guys? Or suggest I blame anybody? No, you're the pantywaste douchbag hater and what's worse, YOU'RE the goddamned liberal - you probably voted Republican and if so, you may as well have voted for Obama for the come from the same nest of crooks. In short, go fuck yourself. On second thought, forget it. You're already fucked, peawit.

I did it, and where did I suggest I work for rich guys? Or suggest I blame anybody? No, you're the pantywaste douchbag hater and what's worse, YOU'RE the goddamned liberal - you probably voted Republican and if so, you may as well have voted for Obama for the come from the same nest of crooks. In short, go fuck yourself. On second thought, forget it. You're already fucked, peawit.

In your OP --- you said...

QUOTE____________________________________________________

This link doesn't do it justice but it's almost bedtime so I can get up early to go back to work and make a 1%er's life better...............
_________________________________________________UNQUOTE

My response was that you worked to make your own life better. It's disingenuous AT BEST...

calling me a liberal is funny. In fact all of your threats, cursing, name-calling ---- just because you made a stupid comment and got called on it. Show a little accounability and just admit that you go to work for YOU - not to make a rich guy's life better - but to make YOUR OWN LIFE BETTER!!!

Trust me, if you and every other foolish progressive did that our Country would be INSTANTLY better off.

Stop pointing fingers and accept that you are in the position to improve your circumstances. You don't the gov't to do it!!! You need good old-fashioned values like God, family, Country, and hard work!

In your OP --- you said...

QUOTE____________________________________________________

This link doesn't do it justice but it's almost bedtime so I can get up early to go back to work and make a 1%er's life better...............
_________________________________________________UNQUOTE

My response was that you worked to make your own life better. It's disingenuous AT BEST...

calling me a liberal is funny. In fact all of your threats, cursing, name-calling ---- just because you made a stupid comment and got called on it. Show a little accounability and just admit that you go to work for YOU - not to make a rich guy's life better - but to make YOUR OWN LIFE BETTER!!!

Trust me, if you and every other foolish progressive did that our Country would be INSTANTLY better off.

Stop pointing fingers and accept that you are in the position to improve your circumstances. You don't the gov't to do it!!! You need good old-fashioned values like God, family, Country, and hard work!

Oh, you're a liberal alright. If you're a Democrat or a Republican, you love government and our government is liberal across the board. I've done and do everything you prescribed, Dr. Dipshit, and I doubt you do. Go to work to make one's life better? You act like you invented that concept. How original!

What's the big mystery? Of course we work to make a 1%er's life better. You think they go into business to lose money? I wouldn't so why should they? You're clueless.

Last edited:
I know plenty about you. No kids, no dependents (at least none that you feel the least bit inclined to assist) and no gratitude for the breaks you've received from others. You're just like these sociopathic pricks that you defend. You probably even profit from the fucked up state of our medical system (that's my one bit of conjecture here).

Breaks from others?

Sorry but no one helped me do anything I have done. And so what if I don't have kids? That's got nothing to do with anything.

I make my money by providing a valuable service in my community. That irks you doesn't it?

And I'm not defending anyone I'm simply calling out you fucking whiners.

You didn't get breaks from others? What, were you raised by wolves and then dropped into a ready-made society that sprang from nothing?

You have no idea. And what do you define as a break? I've been paying my own way since i was 14. I worked 40 hours a week while I was in High school. As i said you don't now shit about me.

And I'd love to hear about this valuable service. I'll bet it's parasitic at the very least. People like you don't create anything new. You exploit whatever fucked up system you can find.

Sure, bud. I'm exploitative that's why we've grown every year since we opened even in a shitty economy.

Breaks from others?

Sorry but no one helped me do anything I have done. And so what if I don't have kids? That's got nothing to do with anything.

I make my money by providing a valuable service in my community. That irks you doesn't it?

You didn't get breaks from others? What, were you raised by wolves and then dropped into a ready-made society that sprang from nothing?

You have no idea. And what do you define as a break? I've been paying my own way since i was 14. I worked 40 hours a week while I was in High school. As i said you don't now shit about me.

And I'd love to hear about this valuable service. I'll bet it's parasitic at the very least. People like you don't create anything new. You exploit whatever fucked up system you can find.

Sure, bud. I'm exploitative that's why we've grown every year since we opened even in a shitty economy.

Selling crack or meth?

Selling crack or meth?

Yeah my Corp and LLCs sell crack. Fucking idiot.

Selling crack or meth?

Yeah my Corp and LLCs sell crack. Fucking idiot.

Yea, I shouldn't have assumed your avatar is your company's business symbol. My error.

In the days of monarchs the 1% were able to keep their place as elites by telling the people God willed it. God gave kings the divine right to rule, it was so. The king in turn used that divine power to give his nobles and clergy the good life. The poor were poor, because that was God's will. But, the poor were told, when they got to that big castle in the sky it was they that would have the better life. People bought it.
Today we are told, it is hard work, rugged individualism, the will to succeed and good sense, that today's 1% used to become rich. Some of that good sense was used in selecting wealthy parents that would leave them a few bucks.
Today's litany is: the poor are poor not because God willed it but because of sheer laziness.
My grandfather, was not lazy, he worked hard all his life, saved his money and one day went to the bank to draw out a few bucks and the bank was closed, the bank had lost his money. He died still wondering where his money went. Where it went, was to the hard working-non-lazy, 1 percenters.

The mine owners "did not find the gold, they did not mine the gold, they did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them!"
Haywood, William D. The Autobiography of Big Bill Haywood.

Yea, I shouldn't have assumed your avatar is your company's business symbol. My error.

FYI Not that it's any of your business but my avatar is the emblem of my father's flight squadron.

Your dad flew blow out of Afghanistan?

Actually, you worthless sack of shit, he was shot down over Viet Nam when i was 2.

He had more balls than you and your convict fuck buddies combined so have some fucking respect.

Your dad flew blow out of Afghanistan?

Actually, you worthless sack of shit, he was shot down over Viet Nam when i was 2.

He had more balls than you and your convict fuck buddies combined so have some fucking respect.

He deserves respect. You sure as hell don't, hater.

I don't hate anyone. And I certainly wouldn't waste that energy on a fucking piece of shit con cock sucker like you.

Breaks from others?

So what? Government bureaucracy grows. The corporatocracy grows. Cancer grows.

As for your work ethic, it's been said that Wall Street employs the hardest working psychopaths in the world. Have you ever considered whether your efforts have created any intrinsic value or made the world a better place? Never mind, I'm sure you don't care.

Last edited:

So what? Government bureaucracy grows. The corporatocracy grows. Cancer grows.

As for your work ethic, it's been said that Wall Street employs the hardest working psychopaths in the world. Have you ever considered whether your efforts have created any intrinsic value or made the world a better place? Never mind, I'm sure you don't care.

Government sucks the life out of people by mandates and force to grow. I engage in free and voluntary transactions. But a fucking sheep like you wouldn't be able to understand the difference.

I have no aspirations to make the world a better place. Maybe you can regale us all with the copious good you have achieved in your pathetic ovine life.

Forum List

Back