Electric Vehicles vs Gasoline powered engines. Which is more environmentally sound?

give it time,,

rome wasnt built in a day,,
Democrats claim they were built in a day. On July 2, 1964 they allege they changed like magic into Republicans. Yes per them they woke up on that day. They further allege the Republicans also like magic changed that day to despising blacks. So they admit they despised blacks for a long time and now per them we Republicans suddenly despise them. When we don't at all.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 is a landmark civil rights and labor law in the United States that outlaws discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, and national origin. Wikipedia
Originally published: July 2, 1964

Democrats claim they were built in a day. On July 2, 1964 they allege they changed like magic into Republicans. Yes per them they woke up on that day. They further allege the Republicans also like magic changed that day to despising blacks. So they admit they despised blacks for a long time and now per them we Republicans suddenly despise them. When we don't at all.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 is a landmark civil rights and labor law in the United States that outlaws discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, and national origin. Wikipedia
Originally published: July 2, 1964
theres your problem,,

if I thought you were just going to say stupid shit I would have ignored you,,
He wondered a common thing to wonder about.

Great Fire of Rome

The popular myth that "Nero fiddled while Rome burned" is not true—even in the first century CE, Rome was filled with poorly constructed slums that easily caught fire. On July 18, 64 C.E., a fire started in the enormous Circus Maximus stadium in Rome, now the capital of Italy.Oct 19, 2023

Great Fire of Rome - National Geographic Education​

Has anyone ever mentioned burning the gas under climate controlled conditions as an advantage to EV? I heard the eff. of a car engine in the winter is like 6-7%? What is the arguement for and against battery's in outdoor climate?

Forum List

Back