Electric Vehicles vs Gasoline powered engines. Which is more environmentally sound?

NorthWestern US. Alaska is not in the east. And it was not the oil being the problem it was the management of the ship. As you said the oil was drilled in Alaska and for centuries was no problem.

I mistyped and I stand corrected.

Whatever the reason, oil drilled in Alaska was spilled and cause huge harm.

The pollution from the mining is not part of the plan either.

Whatever the reason, oil drilled in Alaska was spilled and cause huge harm.
For a period of time definitely you are correct. But the problem was mitigated at the time and today I believe the harm has vanished.

doesnt mean we were drilling for it,,
Yes of course. I did not say we drilled for it for centuries. My wish for Americans is we feared what is rational to fear and stopped fearing that which is not rational to fear. Alaska oil has done the nation a lot of good. We should understand that.

Yes of course. I did not say we drilled for it for centuries. My wish for Americans is we feared what is rational to fear and stopped fearing that which is not rational to fear. Alaska oil has done the nation a lot of good. We should understand that.
who said it hasnt done the nation good??

already talked about it,,

thats a labor issue and not what the thread is about,,

are you now clear on what oils spills I am talking about??

and that was just two examples,,
Democrats can make playing Chess a terrible event as they do attacking oil. Spills are a minor problem. The energy we get is the major goal.

youre right,,

all strip mines should be shut down immediately,,,

time to bring out the horses,,
Most of the ICE engines can be recycled into new parts because steel and aluminum are recoverable. Lithium though becomes inert and can only be put into landfills.

The first challenge to lithium battery recycling is that you can’t handle those batteries like any other electronic waste. Lithium is a highly reactive element. To put it simply, mixing a lithium battery with regular paper recycling is a bad idea. They can get hot or spark a fire if damaged or improperly handled.

Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling: The Complete Guide

greencitizen.com/blog/lithium-ion-battery-recycling/

Most of the ICE engines can be recycled into new parts because steel and aluminum are recoverable. Lithium though becomes inert and can only be put into landfills.

The first challenge to lithium battery recycling is that you can’t handle those batteries like any other electronic waste. Lithium is a highly reactive element. To put it simply, mixing a lithium battery with regular paper recycling is a bad idea. They can get hot or spark a fire if damaged or improperly handled.

Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling: The Complete Guide

greencitizen.com/blog/lithium-ion-battery-recycling/
give it time,,

rome wasnt built in a day,,

Forum List

Back