Electoral College Declares Trump Loser

I doubt God blessed much of anything the Left does.

unless you are suggesting God likes murdering babies ???

No, the Right will now pay the ultimate price for it's weakness in the face of the determination of evil.
God wanted Trump to lose. She also wanted to make you even more miserable.

So now you are claiming to be God.

Sweet Jesus !! You people really are insane.

No she did not...

Candycorn talks to God and God tells her what he wants....

I know you think that is insane, I mean real insane stuff:

Ah...

So it was God that stole the election....I see....

There goes Michigan!
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

In 2016, Republicans praised the value of our system of Electoral Votes.

Today they are whimpering how it is unfair

Can you imagine what a pathetic piece of shit you would have to be to be an Electoral Delegate for that asshole Biden from one of the states where the Democrats stole the election? Talk about a traitor to the Republic!

Just as bad as one of these Useful Idiots that voted for the shithead in the General Election.

Lol.... Got my popcorn ready this is going to be very interesting... The important date is December 18 th or thereabouts... If Donald plays his Trump card all bets are off but you guys enjoy your day... Remember in football a game is played for four quarters... You might be kicking ass at halftime but by the fourth quarter you might find yourself far behind and out of gas and options...

Going smoothly, just as we all expected
Lol.... Got my popcorn ready this is going to be very interesting... The important date is December 18 th or thereabouts... If Donald plays his Trump card all bets are off but you guys enjoy your day... Remember in football a game is played for four quarters... You might be kicking ass at halftime but by the fourth quarter you might find yourself far behind and out of gas and options...

Nope. You've been sold yet another pinched loaf of pseudo-legal horseshit.

Let me guess......you've been told that Pence gets to pick which electors to seat, yes?

Put the kraken pipe down. This has been over since November 7th.

If you want to see something funny, turn on CSPAN...these dumbasses are talking about putting a zinger in the results they send to Washington protesting the outcome.

Every one of the guys speaking looks like Colonel Sanders' father. Hilarious.

The phrasing of the protest they are talking about is something like "moral inferiority" and such.

Let me guess......you've been told that Pence gets to pick which electors to seat, yes?

Lol.... I quess you have never heard of Executive Order 13848 from September of 2018.. If these states do anything illegal Or compromise the safety of the good old USA then they will be held accountable for their actions... The president and other officials get to collect the shall I say acts that were not kosher and after 45 days get to decide what they would like to do about said acts...My popcorn is at the ready enjoy your day...Maybe you are right and nothing will happen but then again we shall...Remember Krakens have 8 arms and they can come at you from multiple directions you might be hard pressed to see or stop all of them...

Lol.... I quess you have never heard of Executive Order 13848 from September of 2018.. If these states do anything illegal Or compromise the safety of the good old USA then they will be held accountable for their actions... The president and other officials get to collect the shall I say acts that were not kosher and after 45 days get to decide what they would like to do about said acts...My popcorn is at the ready enjoy your day...Maybe you are right and nothing will happen but then again we shall...Remember Krakens have 8 arms and they can come at you from multiple directions you might be hard pressed to see or stop all of them...

Nope. I've ready the actual certificates of ascertainment and the relevant case law: USC Title 1, Chapter 3, Section 5.

You enjoy your 'executive orders'.

You cheating anf fraud and theft of an election seem to be Going smoothly, just as we all expected. But we are working on that. Trump won and you cheated, and you will pay

What cheating? What fraud?

And the electoral college is doing what its supposed to do: Voting for the winner.

In this case, Biden.

Forum List

Back