Electoral College Declares Trump Loser

Face it people, Trump is now outta the Oval Office, and is gonna go back to being a reality television person. Biden won, Trump lost. Get over it. You didn't hear Hillary bitching about the election like the Orange Baby In Chief has.

Didn't she write a book about losing a couple of years later?

I doubt God blessed much of anything the Left does.

unless you are suggesting God likes murdering babies ???

No, the Right will now pay the ultimate price for it's weakness in the face of the determination of evil.
God wanted Trump to lose. She also wanted to make you even more miserable.

So now you are claiming to be God.

Sweet Jesus !! You people really are insane.

No she did not...

Candycorn talks to God and God tells her what he wants....

I know you think that is insane, I mean real insane stuff:

Ah...

So it was God that stole the election....I see....

Any time you want to post evidence of a stolen election, please do.....

The Stolen Election is just the Trump retirement fund.... $200m con.... Well played Don, you got the biggest con of them all.... He just played his own supporters for fools..

We know the CCP is ecstatic.
1607988036341.png

Face it people, Trump is now outta the Oval Office, and is gonna go back to being a reality television person. Biden won, Trump lost. Get over it. You didn't hear Hillary bitching about the election like the Orange Baby In Chief has.

Didn't she write a book about losing a couple of years later?

So what if she wrote a book about losing a couple of years later? Trump is actively trying to overturn the election because he's a butt hurt baby.

AG Barr even quit already! End of 2024 for any semblance of a GOP, intact!

The Trumped-Up brand tends to block new alliances, or competing powers and influencers

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Coming into the Universal Day of Peace--set by vote to be December 25, anniversary date of a Fable-Maker's birth. Santa didn't do this: Matt 25:14-30! The real reason little kids don't get presents(?)! They just turned out to be piss-poor shots! (Why Bother?)!)

AG Barr even quit already! End of 2024 for any semblance of a GOP, intact!

The Trumped-Up brand tends to block new alliances, or competing powers and influencers

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Coming into the Universal Day of Peace--set by vote to be December 25, anniversary date of a Fable-Maker's birth. Santa didn't do this: Matt 25:14-30! The real reason little kids don't get presents(?)! They just turned out to be piss-poor shots! (Why Bother?)!)

Barr quit because he doesn’t want to work for a loser

It can't be over, because PoliticalChic has a 6 page 'copy and paste' of BASELESS fraud claims.

Oh, she is so smart, but can't provide any evidence, because no such evidence actually exists.
But she can post pages of FAKE claims made by so-called witnesses.
Who have also provided no evidence, just claims.
They can't even get Trump-appointed judges to agree with them.

That's how detached they are from reality at this point.

Forum List

Back