Electoral College Declares Trump Loser

Yes, in the past five years I've been in LA, SanFran, Detroit and Chicago. I've been in Portland 7 times this year and Seattle three.
Met with clients, went shopping, dined in some of the world's most amazing restaurants and felt entirely safe.
Of course you claim Joe Biden won he recent election without cheating or fraud so we know what your
testimonies are worth.

Everyone knows this election is fraudulent. Democrats and the DC establishment attempted to get Trump removed from office by hook or by crook for his entire term and it appears they have finally succeeded in doing so. Unfortunately they not only took down an extremely successful president. They also destroyed our republic in the process.

......And wonder how the Dems didn't steal the Senate too! Worst theft of an election ever! Stupid Americans!
If you knew ANYTHING about the amount of money and planning it took to turn those six particular states needed to steal the presidency you wouldn't make such stupid clueless comments.
But stupid and clueless is your specialty.

Notice how the dimbulb dims say Trump lost, Biden didnt win?

They know Biden isnt really POTUS.

Trump is being declared the official loser of America's 2020 Presidential Election today, December 14, 2020.
God Blessed America.

So will trump now acknowledge that Biden won and concede?

He originally said that's what he will do when he initially lost the election last month.

Don't hold your breath.
I think he said he'd leave, not concede. I guess that's something.

What Trump COULD do tonight to steal Joe's thunder is to make a concession speech at the same time Joe is addressing the nation.

He COULD do that but he won't. I predict a big ol' grifting superspreader event on inauguration day in which he reassures his minions that he's still their president and please go to STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP! and give bigly!

Trump is being declared the official loser of America's 2020 Presidential Election today, December 14, 2020.
God Blessed America.

He originally said that's what he will do when he initially lost the election last month.

Don't hold your breath.

What Trump COULD do tonight to steal Joe's thunder is to make a concession speech at the same time Joe is addressing the nation.

The weasel first said he would concede when the electoral college elected Biden. Then he changed it to he will leave the White House when the electoral college votes Biden in

The weasel just changes what he says for his own convenience.

God Blessed America.

Don't hold your breath.

The weasel first said he would concede when the electoral college elected Biden. Then he changed it to he will leave the White House when the electoral college votes Biden in

And it doesn't matter if he stands on his head and spits wooden nickels, the adults in the room are still going to inaugurate Biden as the 46th President. Fuck Trump and the pathetic clown he has become.

I doubt God blessed much of anything the Left does.

unless you are suggesting God likes murdering babies ???

No, the Right will now pay the ultimate price for it's weakness in the face of the determination of evil.
God wanted Trump to lose. She also wanted to make you even more miserable.

So now you are claiming to be God.

Sweet Jesus !! You people really are insane.

No she did not...

Candycorn talks to God and God tells her what he wants....

I know you think that is insane, I mean real insane stuff:

God Blessed America.

Don't hold your breath.

And it doesn't matter if he stands on his head and spits wooden nickels, the adults in the room are still going to inaugurate Biden as the 46th President. Fuck Trump and the pathetic clown he has become.

Even Mike Pence knows it's over ;)

Trump won, and Democrats cheated and stole the election

Those are facts.

Facts don't care about your feelings

50+ court cases to prove that and we nothing...

The real winner in the Election was Trump... Raised $207m to contest the election, spent $8.8m to date... Trump walks away with $200m of suckers money...

Now tell us who really lost the election?

God Blessed America.

Don't hold your breath.

Even Mike Pence knows it's over ;)

Get Serious, there is at least another $50 million more in the suckers... They will pay...

God Blessed America.

Don't hold your breath.

Exactly.

Forum List

Back