Electoral College Declares Trump Loser

I doubt God blessed much of anything the Left does.
Unless you are suggesting God likes murdering babies ??? (Maybe? it seems so anyway)

No, the Right will now pay the ultimate price for it's weakness in the face of the determination of evil.

In other words, everyone (you too) will get what is deserved.

I doubt God blessed much of anything the Left does.

unless you are suggesting God likes murdering babies ???

No, the Right will now pay the ultimate price for it's weakness in the face of the determination of evil.
God wanted Trump to lose. She also wanted to make you even more miserable.

So now you are claiming to be God.

Sweet Jesus !! You people really are insane.

Trump is being declared the official loser of America's 2020 Presidential Election today, December 14, 2020.
God Blessed America.

Based on lies.
Trump won, and Democrats cheated and stole the election

The problem I have with that is that patriots knew the Left would stop at nothing.....and still continue to do nothing.

"ALL that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Now Americans will finally face true tyranny and real suffering. Something they haven't in hundreds of years.
The Godless Left will bring suffering, poverty, death and hatred to all corners of the Republic.
Disagree?
Just look what they've done where they are now (California, NewYork, Chicago, SanFrancisco, Baltimore, Minneapolis etc etc etc !!!

Last edited:
Trump is being declared the official loser of America's 2020 Presidential Election today, December 14, 2020.
God Blessed America.

Based on lies.
If that's what you really believe then Trump is the biggest idiot EVER for letting himself get jipped. The Con Man got conned. :lol:

God Blessed America.

Based on lies.

The problem I have with that is that patriots knew the Left would stop at nothing.....and still continue to do nothing.

Now Americans will finally face true tyranny and real suffering. Something they haven't in hundreds of years.

Uh....so, we haven't been facing real suffering the last 11 months? So the out of control pandemic, the 300K+ people dead, millions out of work, thousands of businesses shuttered, 6.7% unemployment (down from a high of 20%)...have all been figments of our imagination?? Who knew. :)

God Blessed America.

Based on lies.

The Godless Left will bring suffering, poverty, death and hatred to all corners of the Republic. Just look where they are now !!!
1607959513023.png

Forum List

Back