We are now officially a banana republic.

My dear,
The RIGHT conceded this nation LONG before trump ever came onto the stage

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

And yes, the Republic is over. Next up is gun confiscation and then they will go after individuals who voted for Trump according to AOC, Maxine Waters and many on the Left.

Our President should never concede this fake election.

Oh now the whole election is fake?...just like the last four years of Trump's presidency. Three years of coasting followed by the inevitable wake up call that exposed his incompetence.
300K people dead, 6.7% unemployment (down from a high of 20%). Yeah sure, I want to see another four years of that. :)

306-232 in favor of Biden. 7+ million more votes for Biden. Every lower court case and SC case dismissed. Not heard. Dismissed!!
Electors voting today to certify. I don't care if he concedes. Just get the bleep out!! He's just stinking the joint up at this point.

And you are? Oh yes - A Banana Republican

Untitled.jpg

My dear,
The RIGHT conceded this nation LONG before trump ever came onto the stage

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

And yes, the Republic is over. Next up is gun confiscation and then they will go after individuals who voted for Trump according to AOC, Maxine Waters and many on the Left.

The ATF just raided Polymer 80. Now The ATF is going door to door visiting Americans who purchased P80 products. Hell is coming . . .

You are right...

Trump has raised $207m already using this Election Fraud con...
He has only spent $8.8m.

That is $200m clean profit in a few weeks... Trump is only getting good at this now...

Give Trump 4 more years and he can swindle a lot more...

Screw that we were having a 911 death total a day, Trump was raking in the cash...

Forum List

Back