Election Officials Play Death Threats From trump Followers

Because that is the game. Annoy people and bore them to tears until they would rather die in a fire than sift through one single more steaming turd you pinch off, then declare victory. Rinse, repeat.
I asked a simple question. What can a concerned parent and taxpayer ask at a school committee meeting and he flipped out.

People who have years of experience working as election officials are now leaving their jobs because of the threats.

This is terrorism.

The trump people have been stalking, harassing, threatening and just terrorizing election workers.

I wish there was a way to put a stop to this.

The fastest way is to hold elections as transparently as possible, no plywood or cardboard to block observers' view, no keeping out observers, no stopping vote counts in the middle on the night, only to post a mathematically implausible surge for just one candidate upon restart, no mysterious boxes turning up at the last moment filled with ballots for just one candidate. You know, things that give the appearance of cheating and manipulation. But nah, let's focus everything on the handful of nut cases that like to make anonymous threats.

The fastest way is to hold elections as transparently as possible, no plywood or cardboard to block observers' view, no keeping out observers, no stopping vote counts in the middle on the night, only to post a mathematically implausible surge for just one candidate upon restart, no mysterious boxes turning up at the last moment filled with ballots for just one candidate. You know, things that give the appearance of cheating and manipulation. But nah, let's focus everything on the handful of nut cases that like to make anonymous threats.
Just stop. You lost the election and now you're trying to intimidate election workers so you can cheat next time

Just stop. You lost the election and now you're trying to intimidate election workers so you can cheat next time
Nope, notice that I'm calling for more transparency, not less, which means less cheating, not more. Or don't you understand that?

Nope, notice that I'm calling for more transparency, not less, which means less cheating, not more. Or don't you understand that?
And what about death threats forcing election workers out?

You all in on that too?

Nope. All debunked lies made up by people who make their living preying gullible fools like you. Sorry. You are a mark, and you are deluded. You areembarrassing yourself, and all that you have proven is that you have a mind handicapped by cultism that can easily be molded and stomped on to believe any fantastic lie that aligns with your childish political fetishes.
Hey idiot, you didn’t look at the links debunking your shit did you? No surprise, that’s normal for you. Continue parroting your Dim masters.

And what about death threats forcing election workers out?

You all in on that too?
I'm saying that the quickest way to stop the threats is to increase the transparency so there's nothing to complain about. Eliminate the appearance of cheating and you eliminate the threats. Of course, they are also the natural result of Orange Man Bad thinking, so we need to eliminate that from society if we ever really want to return to the time when it was safe to express political views without some snowflake going nuts.

How'd you like to be a school board member & have some right wing retard dressed in camo show up at YOUR door & threaten your life over a fucking mask, idiot? You assholes want to normalize that kind of behaviour because a lot of it is on behalf of that ex game show host jerkoff that you elected to run this country.

Enjoy that shit sammich & cry along with your cult because he had his ass beat.
Link to anybody doing that? Didn’t think so.

I'm saying that the quickest way to stop the threats is to increase the transparency so there's nothing to complain about.
Appeasing terrorists doesn't work.

They want control...not transparency

Only a prog moron would call parents "terrorists."

I think it’s certainly nothing new and is done out of the frustration that comes from decades of no one taking them seriously enough to change anything despite these crimes against them continuing regularly. That is actual tyranny. There is an entire focus of study on this uniquely American dynamic if you care to relieve yourself of your ignorance on the subject.

That is not the same “tyranny” you dopes are claiming and threatening violence over despite it all being dumb, easily refuted bullshit. I suspect it’s really just a pretense to garner support for your actual goal of a genocidal ethnic cleansing of America.
There you go, making excuses for thugs. Meanwhile you call parents concerned about the education their children are receiving "terrorists."

WOW Watch the video. You MUST watch the video. Don't comment until you watch.

Trumpers are threatening to kill these people and their famalies because they can't admit Trump lost. Trump supporters are in a scary and violent place. A very scary and violent place and the Jan 6 riots are one of many examples of this crazy violence and anger on the right. All of this on tape. 100% Proof and fact.

Watch the video, listen to how crazy these Trumpers are.

After all these death threats to innocent Americans and their innocent families, and the crazy rage of the Jan 6th Insurrection riots, I think there is extreme proof that Trumpers are totally fuckin nuts right now, like crazier than ever at anytime in Trump existence.

Why can't Trumpers just behave like normal Americans?? Why are they threatening

Shoot on sight order for MAGA hats.

Kidding.

Seriously though, we need to track down the people making these threats and prosecute them.
On THAT, we can agree. No one should be threatening violence. OTOH, it would be well that those who are mocking tens of millions of Americans who believe cheating on a massive scale occurred in 2020, step back and think about how THEY would react if they believed they were cheated out of the presidency. This isn't about which "facts" people choose to accept or reject. This is about BELIEFS and where that may well lead us in the future. The only way to avoid chaos is to compromise on steps to ensure that our elections are trustworthy - for EVERYONE. You folks aren't willing to make ANY compromises on something as simple as requiring ID so that the person who is voting HAS THE RIGHT TO VOTE. If 2020 is repeated, our system may well collapse and that isn't going to benefit any American. Only a fool believes they can ignore roughly half of America's voters and get away with it.

I think it’s certainly nothing new and is done out of the frustration that comes from decades of no one taking them seriously enough to change anything despite these crimes against them continuing regularly. That is actual tyranny. There is an entire focus of study on this uniquely American dynamic if you care to relieve yourself of your ignorance on the subject.

That is not the same “tyranny” you dopes are claiming and threatening violence over despite it all being dumb, easily refuted bullshit. I suspect it’s really just a pretense to garner support for your actual goal of a genocidal ethnic cleansing of America.
I think it’s certainly nothing new and is done out of the frustration that comes from decades of no one taking them seriously enough to change anything despite these crimes against them continuing regularly.

That shouldn't matter. If you are angry at the situation, you go protest the government and advocate for change, not go burn down some random persons business who had nothing to do with it. But that's the lefts MO, "if you don't become an activist and support us, then you are condoning and supporting the problem, and therefore we will destroy your life".

That's just wrong, some people just don't want to get involved, but that doesn't mean they are for or against whatever you are protesting against, and you shouldn't force them into an action either way. Just leave people alone. Your gripe is with the the police mostly, not the random citizen.

It's not just the destruction, it's also the random mobs of people roaming the streets attacking people in restaurants, terrorizing the people trying to eat. Leave them alone, they did nothing to you.

I suspect it’s really just a pretense to garner support for your actual goal of a genocidal ethnic cleansing of America.

Where did that come from? Where do you all get the idea that the right is out to do any kind of "ethnic cleansing"? Can you point to any legitimate news site that has suggested such a thing? I'd be curious to read it.

Correct.

Death threats and acts of intimidation and terrorism against election officials is part of the right’s campaign to undermine our democratic institutions and oppose the will of the people.
I'm sure that the 4 years you lot bitched and moaned, investigated and lied, and were in perpetual attack mode, you didn't see that as being inappropriate. Just a heads up... the blowback you are seeing now is a direct result of the questions surrounding the vote in 2020 being totally avoided and left uninvestigated. You fools actually seem to believe that if your media whores agree with you then that means it's the reality everyone has to accept. If you try the same thing in 2024, the country is very likely to burn. That isn't a "threat", snowflakes... THAT is a common sense prediction based on the Left thinking they can ram their ideas down the throats of half the nation. Wouldn't be prudent to try it again but I believe your scum in DC WILL TRY IT. If the cheating isn't possible in '24 and Trump is re-elected, what do you think the Left should do to "protect" the republic?

WOW Watch the video. You MUST watch the video. Don't comment until you watch.

Trumpers are threatening to kill these people and their famalies because they can't admit Trump lost. Trump supporters are in a scary and violent place. A very scary and violent place and the Jan 6 riots are one of many examples of this crazy violence and anger on the right. All of this on tape. 100% Proof and fact.

Watch the video, listen to how crazy these Trumpers are.

After all these death threats to innocent Americans and their innocent families, and the crazy rage of the Jan 6th Insurrection riots, I think there is extreme proof that Trumpers are totally fuckin nuts right now, like crazier than ever at anytime in Trump existence.

Why can't Trumpers just behave like normal Americans?? Why are they threatening
It's not "Trump supporters" , it's a few nut jobs who did it. Please don't make blanket statements, I mean unless you want to suggest that since a leftists tried to kill a field full of republican politicians, then all democrats are guilty of attempted murder.

I just wish you lefties would stop with the blanket statements....of course, I kinda figure you rather enjoy it, because you agenda is to hurt anyone on the right and drive them into hiding their beliefs.

so you can cheat next time

I have a feeling the left is already powering up this machine. If the repubs win in 22 or 24, or both, I expect the dems will be in full force "the election was stolen".

Just remember all of this should that happen, because I'm telling you, you will all get the same kind of responses that you all have been dishing out since Trump lost.

Forum List

Back