Biden Refuses To Release Details Of Our Greatest Insurrection

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
On November 22, 1963 our country faced one of it's greatest insurrections. Our president (a Democrat) was assassinated. Who was behind it?

Was it the Democratic party and LBJ himself who led our greatest insurrection against our own country?

Was it our very own CIA who was behind the insurrection?

Was our Democratic president and his administration the puppet government of the mafia and the mafia was responsible for the insurrection because Kennedy displeased them?

Or, maybe the assassination was related to one of Kennedy's many dalliances?

Well, I guess Biden feels those questions and answers need to be covered up. Would those questions and answers make the Democratic party look bad? Instead, Biden is perfectly willing to release White House info related to Trump and Jan 6th.

On November 22, 1963 our country faced one of it's greatest insurrections. Our president (a Democrat) was assassinated. Who was behind it?

Was it the Democratic party and LBJ himself who led our greatest insurrection against our own country?

Was our Democratic president and his administration the puppet government of the mafia and the mafia was responsible for the insurrection because Kennedy displeased them?

Well, I guess Biden feels those questions and answers need to be covered up. Would those questions and answers make the Democratic party look bad? Instead, Biden is perfectly willing to release White House info related to Trump and Jan 6th.

Why on earth would the criminals release evidence of their crimes? That would be dumb.

Name me one president who has not covered up the assassination of JFK?

Forum List

Back