Biden Building ‘Superstructure’ to Stop Trump From ‘Stealing the Election’

Sort of a broken record on that canard, eh, lenny?
Look, Lenny, mi amigo, you've been floggin' that expired nag since November of 2020. Even saddled up the Cyber Ninjas to make your points.
They too failed you. And you have failed.
You've shown the forum nothing that is credible or informed. Simply unproven conspiratorial gossip from the fringie nutjob right.
Nor, to the best of my knowledge have you done anything...zero....to take your evidences of a stolen election to any authorities. Not to the FBI, not to the DOJ, not to the SOS or whoever administers elections in your state. Have you even taken your proofs to your local voting precinct?
Lenny, I don't wish to be pejorative, but............but you come across here as a fake and a phony One that is subsumed by QANON fantagasms.

Do better. Be responsible. Be adult. Be a more informative and reliable contributor here.
Instead of some sort of QAnon joke where people laugh at you.
Best wishes.

-------------------------------------------------------

And with no wish to over-drive the nail, but......but Lenny you do know Don Trump said his Grammy win was stolen by a rigged election? You do know his Iowa primary win was stolen by Ted Cruz's rigging the election?
Don Trump is dishonest and a whiner. Whenever he loses he blames crookedness, illegality, immorality.....on another.
Honest to bejesus, Lenny, why haven't you at this stage in your life not recognized that?
Why so voluntarily enlist into the Trump Duped & Snookered cult of Squeaky Frommes?
It ain't a good look for you ..... or your avatar.
Trust me.

Just take the evidence and apply common sense.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Google is your friend.
And you need a friend so as not to look uninformed.
Look, mi amigo, do a little homework before you post something that will make you look too lazy to post here responsibly.
There have been plenty of bigger requirements for filing an appeal.

Including

• Sony Music Entertainment v. Cox Communications at $1.2 billion,
  • Apple v. Samsung Electronics at $1 billion,
  • Oracle USA v. SAP AG at $1.3 billion,
  • Carnegie Mellon University v. Marvell Technology Group at $1.5 billion.
--------------------------------------
The purpose of posting up the amounts is to assure the courts that the defendant will have sufficient funds to pay the judgment if an appeal fails. That's sort of a Captain Obvious revelation.

------------------------------------

ps....why would a defendant, such as Trump in this case, where he thinks he has run into a 'maximum' limit in an individual companies ability to bond, simply contract with several companies and have each bond up to their so-called 'limit'?

Well, we will all find out something tomorrow.
bump

Just take the evidence and apply common sense.
Or, alternatively, review how 60 American courts viewed the evidence, the arguments, and the case.
Courts of law and those 90+ ruling judges are, I suppose, better qualified to investigate the quality of the "evidence" than a handful of fringie and anonymous posters on a social media site.

So let's go with the judges. K?

Don't eat it all in one sitting.
Joe can build a dystopian authoritarian government and yet he will never know how to make an ice cream cone from scratch that he craves. That is what this is all about.

And so it begins....

Lefties: Embrace orgiastic joy at the prospect of yet another TOTALLY SAFE, TOTALLY FREE AND FAIR election.

Doomers: Get in your "I told ya so's" as Trump surely plummets toward imminent and inevitable electoral extinction.

And, Rolling Stone:

Um. Get better writers.

No, I mean seriously.

These are clearly not the halcyon days of Meltzer.

There's just one problem.

One persistent, stubborn chink in the armor - if I may.

And that is this:

Ahem

Trump is going to defeat Biden by such an amazing margin - that the entire edifice of any electoral heist based on a "tight" contest shall be immediately eviscerated.

Besides, why bother with any of this if Trump is toast anyway due to his completely legitimate and not at all politically concocted "legal issues"?

The desperation is palpable.

And now MAGA moves in for the kill.
A vote for Trump, is a vote to destroy democracy.

Its great to see the Democrats actively thwarting the GOP efforts to hack their systems and run their classic borderline illegal strategies. What also helps is that the Lincoln Project and Rove-like folks despise the blob and are depriving them of their services.

Forum List

Back