Election Officials Play Death Threats From trump Followers

Two wrongs don't make it right, Trump asslicker.

Enjoyed the riot on Jan 6, didntcha? Members of your party of no goods who had THEIR asses on the line that day have redeemed themselves now that they're back to kissing Trump's ass who started it all, right doofus?
Just admit you're a massive hypocrite so we can move on.

As long as you persist in using phrases like "Trump's mob", characterizing people as some sort of Trump zombies, incapable of exercising their own free will, there is no point in talking to you.
Even as you toe the line of the Trump narrative so precisely. You may just be too dumb to ever realize how you’ve been used.

So you thing looting and burning people's livelihoods to the ground is a legitimate form of protest ?
I think it’s certainly nothing new and is done out of the frustration that comes from decades of no one taking them seriously enough to change anything despite these crimes against them continuing regularly. That is actual tyranny. There is an entire focus of study on this uniquely American dynamic if you care to relieve yourself of your ignorance on the subject.

That is not the same “tyranny” you dopes are claiming and threatening violence over despite it all being dumb, easily refuted bullshit. I suspect it’s really just a pretense to garner support for your actual goal of a genocidal ethnic cleansing of America.

I think it’s certainly nothing new and is done out of the frustration that comes from decades of no one taking them seriously enough to change anything despite these crimes against them continuing regularly. That is actual tyranny. There is an entire focus of study on this uniquely American dynamic if you care to relieve yourself of your ignorance on the subject.

That is not the same “tyranny” you dopes are claiming and threatening violence over despite it all being dumb, easily refuted bullshit. I suspect it’s really just a pretense to garner support for your actual goal of a genocidal ethnic cleansing of America.
And we believe in conspiracy theories?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That person should be arrested. But people should be allowed to express their opinions at school board meetings. Mutually exclusive. I do not have a cult. I do have an opinion that I am allowed to share without pussies like you flaking out and calling the FBI. Dumb leftist
A threat is a threat . Not an opinion.

Why do you constantly demand that other grown men explain the simplest shit to you?
Telling someone that you know who they are and how to find them is not an opinion, dope.
So you don’t want to have a debate. You just want to be a deranged leftist. Go elsewhere, old man.

Correct. That is the very real and ongoing tyranny that black folks have had to endure since this nation’s founding. Not the false tyranny that your soft brain and soft lifestyle allows you to believe so easily.
Not that 1000s of blacks are murdered by their own people year after year....Since before the white man even showed up...

Forum List

Back