Election Officials Play Death Threats From trump Followers

There you go, making excuses for thugs. Meanwhile you call parents concerned about the education their children are receiving "terrorists."
The GED crowd should be concerned about their kids getting an education. They can start by not acting like animals, repeating deranged conspiracy theories & threatening shool board members, teachers & administrators at board meetings.

Those asswipes should stop trying to imitate Trump's Jan. 6 goon squad at the capital. If they don't want to do that then throw their asses in the slammer.

I have a feeling the left is already powering up this machine. If the repubs win in 22 or 24, or both, I expect the dems will be in full force "the election was stolen".

Just remember all of this should that happen, because I'm telling you, you will all get the same kind of responses that you all have been dishing out since Trump lost.
We've already seen what you people are capable of on Jan 6. Let's see how tough you are when you're locked up in a 6x9 cell, tough guy.

We've already seen what you people are capable of on Jan 6. Let's see how tough you are when you're locked up in a 6x9 cell, tough guy.
???? What are you talking about and what does that have to do anything I posted?

I said that the left is already gearing up the "they cheated" machine and that if repubs happen to win in 22 or 24 that the left will get the same kind of ridicule that they have been dishing out since the election.

What's all this about "tough guy", I neither threatened or attempted to act tough.....

Also, you've seen what "some" people are capable of...again with the generalizations. Is it your intention to hurt innocent people with your rhetoric?

WOW Watch the video. You MUST watch the video. Don't comment until you watch.

Trumpers are threatening to kill these people and their famalies because they can't admit Trump lost. Trump supporters are in a scary and violent place. A very scary and violent place and the Jan 6 riots are one of many examples of this crazy violence and anger on the right. All of this on tape. 100% Proof and fact.

Watch the video, listen to how crazy these Trumpers are.

After all these death threats to innocent Americans and their innocent families, and the crazy rage of the Jan 6th Insurrection riots, I think there is extreme proof that Trumpers are totally fuckin nuts right now, like crazier than ever at anytime in Trump existence.

Why can't Trumpers just behave like normal Americans?? Why are they threatening
BAWAHAHAHA!!

You believe you're a "normal American?!!!!"

???? What are you talking about and what does that have to do anything I posted?

I said that the left is already gearing up the "they cheated" machine and that if repubs happen to win in 22 or 24 that the left will get the same kind of ridicule that they have been dishing out since the election.

What's all this about "tough guy", I neither threatened or attempted to act tough.....
If I interpreted your post the wrong way, my apologies. But, there people claiming what happened on 1/6 as a "protest" which couldn't be further from the truth. But don't take my word for it. Just asked the cops who were there.

If I interpreted your post the wrong way, my apologies. But, there people claiming what happened on 1/6 as a "protest" which couldn't be further from the truth. But don't take my word for it. Just asked the cops who were there.
I don't know what to call it, but it was VERY mild relative to the burning, looting, shooting riots the BLM called "protests" for two years recently. You all want to focus on the nothingburger Jan. 6 party so people won't remember all the terrible nighttime riots by the blacks that the Left and Democrats cheered on and celebrated.

I don't know what to call it, but it was VERY mild relative to the burning, looting, shooting riots the BLM called "protests" for two years recently. You all want to focus on the nothingburger Jan. 6 party so people won't remember all the terrible nighttime riots by the blacks that the Left and Democrats cheered on and celebrated.
If you don't know what to call it, I'll do it for you. It was an attempt by Trump to disrupt the certification of the election by any means possible including violence. And Trump's own allies called him out for it until with his threats he brought them back in line including McCarthy & Graham. Period.

It was a fucking riot shown live for the entire planet to see. Are you blind?

No problem! I was just pointing out an observation.

If you don't know what to call it, I'll do it for you. It was an attempt by Trump to disrupt the certification of the election by any means possible including violence. And Trump's own allies called him out for it until with his threats he brought them back in line including McCarthy & Graham. Period.

It was a fucking riot shown live for the entire planet to see. Are you blind?
You're probably the blind one, because you probably didn't watch it but I watched the whole thing. Including the Trump speech, which they covered while waiting for Ted Cruz to move for a committee to explore whether the election was honest or not, which is what I was waiting for, and then they cut away from the Cruz speech because things were happening! I thought it was a lot of fun, wished I were there, and Trump did NOT tell them to go force Congress to decertify the election. He told them to protest what was going on.

This whole thing is just Leftists trying to distract attention from the black riots, blacks leaping at plywood with pry bars on Fifth Avenue, raiding liquor stores in half a dozen cities, burning, looting. If you think carrying on about those nice, polite white people (well, excepting that Air Force woman and Zip-Tie Guy) enjoying an impromptu tour of the Capitol relates in any way to those fiery attacks on so many of our major cities, think again.

We are not fooled.

Nope.

The George Floyd protests have NOTHING to do with your MAGArat attack on democracy

If those protests etc. had not happened and the election went the way it did...you pieces of shit would STILL have tried to sack the Capitol.

Those two things had NOTHING to do with each other.

I think it’s certainly nothing new and is done out of the frustration that comes from decades of no one taking them seriously enough to change anything despite these crimes against them continuing regularly. That is actual tyranny. There is an entire focus of study on this uniquely American dynamic if you care to relieve yourself of your ignorance on the subject.

That is not the same “tyranny” you dopes are claiming and threatening violence over despite it all being dumb, easily refuted bullshit. I suspect it’s really just a pretense to garner support for your actual goal of a genocidal ethnic cleansing of America.
Black people make up 14% of the population but are responsible for 38% of abortions and don't even get me started on the horrendous amount of black on black murder that you morons ignore.
I have mixed race children and grandchildren you don't know what the fuck your talking about.

Not that 1000s of blacks are murdered by their own people year after year....Since before the white man even showed up...
Which of course has nothing to do with my point than the 1000’s of whites murdered by their own people does. If you’re the best on the bench, you’re doomed.

Because that is the game. Annoy people and bore them to tears until they would rather die in a fire than sift through one single more steaming turd you pinch off, then declare victory. Rinse, repeat.
One would think that constantly playing the insufferable simp would lose it’s luster after a time.

These people are seriously dangerous.

They are driving good election workers out of their jobs.

I wish the police would find these criminals and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.
They are driving good election workers out of their jobs.

Election workers are dumb as dog shit.

WOW Watch the video. You MUST watch the video. Don't comment until you watch.

Trumpers are threatening to kill these people and their famalies because they can't admit Trump lost. Trump supporters are in a scary and violent place. A very scary and violent place and the Jan 6 riots are one of many examples of this crazy violence and anger on the right. All of this on tape. 100% Proof and fact.

Watch the video, listen to how crazy these Trumpers are.

After all these death threats to innocent Americans and their innocent families, and the crazy rage of the Jan 6th Insurrection riots, I think there is extreme proof that Trumpers are totally fuckin nuts right now, like crazier than ever at anytime in Trump existence.

Why can't Trumpers just behave like normal Americans?? Why are they threatening
That's what they are.

Forum List

Back