Biden Building ‘Superstructure’ to Stop Trump From ‘Stealing the Election’

And I’m sure you can provide proof of this claim? And not articles from fellow travelers in the media either, solid proof, receipts, agreements, transfers, etc…You know, what they have on Joe?

Just keep parroting the lie.

Yet they nominated Trump overwhelmingly…Explain that…

If it smells like rotten fish…you know the rest.

Perhaps you should listen to what Lara Trump sound on Meet the Press last week.

Trump is bankrupting him destroying the Republican Party. There won’t be any money left to run the election campaign.

I personally couldn’t be happier. The Republican party has been assholes and bullshit since Newt Gingrich tried to take down Bill Clinton.

Calling me a liar and denying that any of this is happening, just makes me laugh and laugh and laugh because I don’t fucking care.

You fools can deny all you want that Trump is a fraud artist and a criminal but he’s doing all this shit in broad daylight with the entire world watching.

Then there the further fraud of his worthless media corporation stocks. I cannot believe the SEC is allowing trump to fleeced the American people further.

But I am enjoying the shit show.

Perhaps you should listen to what Lara Trump sound on Meet the Press last week.

Trump is bankrupting him destroying the Republican Party. There won’t be any money left to run the election campaign.

I personally couldn’t be happier. The Republican party has been assholes and bullshit since Newt Gingrich tried to take down Bill Clinton.

Calling me a liar and denying that any of this is happening, just makes me laugh and laugh and laugh because I don’t fucking care.

You fools can deny all you want that Trump is a fraud artist and a criminal but he’s doing all this shit in broad daylight with the entire world watching.

Then there the further fraud of his worthless media corporation stocks. I cannot believe the SEC is allowing trump to fleeced the American people further.

But I am enjoying the shit show.
Yet not one link to back up your ridiculous claims….figures.

"It's hard to believe they still don't realize the election was stolen."
Well, it wasn't stolen.
Wasn't stolen thanx to the blood, pain, and anguish endured by the savagely attacked Capitol Police and Metropolitan Police on the afternoon of January 6th 2021.
Their bodies. Their blood. Their pain. Their sacrifiice. Prevented Don Trump and his co-conspirators from stealing the 2020 election.

For that, America must be grateful to our wounded police warriors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now they're admitting it's possible to steal an election.

Oh, America is quite aware it was possible to steal the POTUS election of 2020.
Hell, America....indeed, the whole world.....watched an attempted armed theft on the steps of, and in the corridors of.....the Capitol of the United States of America on January 6th, 2021.

If not for the blood and sacrifice of the thin-blue-line of police forces deployed......that theft possibility could have become a real theft.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe, if they’d have had the balls to listen to the evidence...... most of these judges weaseled out citing things like standing in order to NOT do that. It reeked of a set up.
-------------------------------------------
No, poster j-mac we do not know about this "weaseling".
You though, seemingly do.
So, to back up your mouth.....show us.

There were, to the best of my knowledge, 61 court cases brought by Trump's enablers during November and December of 2020. And, to the best of my knowledge, about 90 judges reviewed the cases (9 of 'em being U.S. Supreme Court justices....with 3 of those being installed by Trump himself.).

Trump prevailed in 1 of the 61.
And you now say in the other 60 it was because of "weasling" judges.

• I don't believe you know what you are talking about.
  • I do believe you have close to zero knowledge of any of the individual cases.
So, to prove you have gravitas, that you do know what you are talking about.....show us.
Provide to the forum your homework that you have looked into the cases and thus have an insightful and informed opinion.
In short, show............or go.

ps....as a start on your homework go to the testimony by Ben Ginsberg at the J6 Select Committee Hearing. He is an expert on elections and election law. I am doubtful that you are either. And too, Ginsburg is a long-time Republican with impeccable Republican credentials. Google up his testimony. Do your due diligence and then come back here with your findings.

(For example:)
“Despite those 61 losses, the Trump campaign said that courts didn’t hear them out,” Lofgren said, and asked Ginsberg for his opinion on the Trump team’s complaint that it didn’t have its day in court.

“They did have their day in court,” Ginsberg said, noting that half the cases were dismissed due to procedural issues, such as standing, or insufficient evidence to even bring a claim.

As to the other cases—those that did look at the merits—Ginsberg said that “in no instance did the courts find that the charges of fraud were real.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traditionally, U.S. presidential staffs resign at the end of their terms in order to free the POTUS into making any changes he deems necessary

Umm, poster beautress, you are seemingly confused.
The RNC doesn't work for the President, or an ex-President.
They work for the Republican Party.....which means hundreds, if not thousands, of officials who rely upon the Party infrastructure and funds to administer campaigns for Representatives, for Senators, and for other elected Republican officials.

They are an entity unto themselves.
They are not the "staff" of any President.
Do your homework beautress.
You make MAGA look 'low-information'.

RE: Alex Jones: "I listened to his show once, just to see what the hub bub was all about, it was ridiculous…"

And yet, it was Alex Jones who shared the podium with Don Trump on January 6th, at the rally at the Ellipse.

Go figger.

Well, it wasn't stolen.
Wasn't stolen thanx to the blood, pain, and anguish endured by the savagely attacked Capitol Police and Metropolitan Police on the afternoon of January 6th 2021.
Their bodies. Their blood. Their pain. Their sacrifiice. Prevented Don Trump and his co-conspirators from stealing the 2020 election.

For that, America must be grateful to our wounded police warriors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, America is quite aware it was possible to steal the POTUS election of 2020.
Hell, America....indeed, the whole world.....watched an attempted armed theft on the steps of, and in the corridors of.....the Capitol of the United States of America on January 6th, 2021.

If not for the blood and sacrifice of the thin-blue-line of police forces deployed......that theft possibility could have become a real theft.
-------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------
No, poster j-mac we do not know about this "weaseling".
You though, seemingly do.
So, to back up your mouth.....show us.

There were, to the best of my knowledge, 61 court cases brought by Trump's enablers during November and December of 2020. And, to the best of my knowledge, about 90 judges reviewed the cases (9 of 'em being U.S. Supreme Court justices....with 3 of those being installed by Trump himself.).

Trump prevailed in 1 of the 61.
And you now say in the other 60 it was because of "weasling" judges.

• I don't believe you know what you are talking about.
  • I do believe you have close to zero knowledge of any of the individual cases.
So, to prove you have gravitas, that you do know what you are talking about.....show us.
Provide to the forum your homework that you have looked into the cases and thus have an insightful and informed opinion.
In short, show............or go.

ps....as a start on your homework go to the testimony by Ben Ginsberg at the J6 Select Committee Hearing. He is an expert on elections and election law. I am doubtful that you are either. And too, Ginsburg is a long-time Republican with impeccable Republican credentials. Google up his testimony. Do your due diligence and then come back here with your findings.

(For example:)
“Despite those 61 losses, the Trump campaign said that courts didn’t hear them out,” Lofgren said, and asked Ginsberg for his opinion on the Trump team’s complaint that it didn’t have its day in court.

“They did have their day in court,” Ginsberg said, noting that half the cases were dismissed due to procedural issues, such as standing, or insufficient evidence to even bring a claim.

As to the other cases—those that did look at the merits—Ginsberg said that “in no instance did the courts find that the charges of fraud were real.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

They work for the Republican Party.....which means hundreds, if not thousands, of officials who rely upon the Party infrastructure and funds to administer campaigns for Representatives, for Senators, and for other elected Republican officials.

Do your homework beautress.
You make MAGA look 'low-information'.

And yet, it was Alex Jones who shared the podium with Don Trump on January 6th, at the rally at the Ellipse.

Go figger.
Slam somebody else with your snake slobber. The United States has been here more than last week, and My American history teacher in high school was second to none. I am not taking back what I said.

My American history teacher in high school was second to none. I am not taking back what I said.

Ugogurl!!
Shake those PomPoms. Your HighSchool Prom is just around the corner.

But gurlfriend, when I posted that 'you make MAGA look bad', well, that was a little too much mustard on the throw.

I will step back and re-calibrate that.

Rather, I should have said:
'Beautress, you are making yourself look bad. Homework is a thing. In and out of your high school classes. Trust me.'

Slam somebody else with your snake slobber. The United States has been here more than last week, and My American history teacher in high school was second to none. I am not taking back what I said.

HA!

You said "snake slobber".

Wow! I just read that. It is sad that lies and misinformation from MAGA has driven both political parties to this extreme.

Forum List

Back