Election Officials Play Death Threats From trump Followers

I have a feeling the left is already powering up this machine. If the repubs win in 22 or 24, or both, I expect the dems will be in full force "the election was stolen".

Just remember all of this should that happen, because I'm telling you, you will all get the same kind of responses that you all have been dishing out since Trump lost.
We WILL be watching...but it won't be a bunch of idiots like your magatards at the Capitol.

It'll be the DOJ

It is coming only from the right. Your attempt to create a false equivalence fails in the light of the facts.

The current danger to our freedom comes not from a foreign nation but from within, from our own white right.
So, it’s all about race eh? Gheeze, if we just weren’t so white….pathetic.

This is terrorism.
The trump people have been stalking, harassing, threatening and just terrorizing election workers.
I wish there was a way to put a stop to this.
I'm afraid it will require them to do more than Jan 6th before anything is done.

These people are "at war" with "evil". By the way, you disagree with them, so you're part of that evil.

They're also terrified, enraged and heavily armed.

Never did I think I would see this in America. Never.

Bwaahhhaaaaaa.......Now you know how the rest of US feel every day, you retards are out their, Burning Looting and Murdering...Dont fucking like it, having a taste of your own medicine...

So your logic is, because a few people demonstrated against police violence, that makes it okay to threaten election officials because you didn't get the results you like.

Interesting... Scary, but interesting.

I'm afraid it will require them to do more than Jan 6th before anything is done.

These people are "at war" with "evil". By the way, you disagree with them, so you're part of that evil.

They're also terrified, enraged and heavily armed.

Never did I think I would see this in America. Never.
Then you obviously weren't paying attention.

The position of the Gun Fetish Right has always been, "We needs our Guns to take on the government"...

What did you think that was going to look like?

On THAT, we can agree. No one should be threatening violence. OTOH, it would be well that those who are mocking tens of millions of Americans who believe cheating on a massive scale occurred in 2020, step back and think about how THEY would react if they believed they were cheated out of the presidency. This isn't about which "facts" people choose to accept or reject. This is about BELIEFS and where that may well lead us in the future. The only way to avoid chaos is to compromise on steps to ensure that our elections are trustworthy - for EVERYONE. You folks aren't willing to make ANY compromises on something as simple as requiring ID so that the person who is voting HAS THE RIGHT TO VOTE. If 2020 is repeated, our system may well collapse and that isn't going to benefit any American. Only a fool believes they can ignore roughly half of America's voters and get away with it.
Nobody was cheated. You just lost.

The GED crowd should be concerned about their kids getting an education. They can start by not acting like animals, repeating deranged conspiracy theories & threatening shool board members, teachers & administrators at board meetings.

Those asswipes should stop trying to imitate Trump's Jan. 6 goon squad at the capital. If they don't want to do that then throw their asses in the slammer.
No, that isn't where they start. Taking their kids out of government schools is where they start. Government schools cannot be reformed. The people who work in them are entitled brainwashed minions

If you don't know what to call it, I'll do it for you. It was an attempt by Trump to disrupt the certification of the election by any means possible including violence. And Trump's own allies called him out for it until with his threats he brought them back in line including McCarthy & Graham. Period.

It was a fucking riot shown live for the entire planet to see. Are you blind?
How are they his allies? They are establishment RINOs.

It’s super easy not to get lumped in with people making threats.

You don’t even need to call out those who are making threats. I don’t need that.

Here’s what you do. Don’t whine about law enforcement going after people making threats.

It’s that easy!

It’s super easy not to get lumped in with people making threats.

You don’t even need to call out those who are making threats. I don’t need that.

Here’s what you do. Don’t whine about law enforcement going after people making threats.

It’s that easy!
No one made any threats, douchebag.

Forum List

Back