Easy money for me, but not for thee

Senator Elizabeth Warren fights for middle- and working-class Americans. But she's part of the Top 1%.

Warren, the Harvard bankruptcy law professor elected to the Senate in 2012, is worth between $3.7 million and $10 million.

Not that wealthy

There ya go, guess that negates your previous comment of: Why do you guys keep posting these stupid "Liz Warren is rich" threads?

Why do you guys keep posting these stupid "Liz Warren is rich" threads?
Nobody is saying she is not (she is not as wealthy as I thought, not much richer than I am)

The left LIKES rich people........we just think they should pay more in taxes

Sure, and the more they pay the more you like them.

"It's not hypocrisy" Sen. Warren grilled on 1 percent stance

Typical of every democrook except perhaps Bernie, Fauxcahontas Warren rails against "the rich", insisting they "don't pay their fair share", as she has amassed millions of dollars.

While she's not in the uppermost wealth echelon of Congress, she's not doing too badly either. Roll Call recently ranked her the 76th wealthiest out of 541 senators and representatives, based on her minimum net worth in 2013.

Her average net worth of $8.75 million, including her home, secures her a spot the Top 1% bracket in terms of wealth.

Elizabeth Warren is worth millions

Yet she can flatly deny, with a straight face and an indignant tone that she isn't a hypocrite. She will still have the support of bed wetters though, because they lack any critical thinking skills at all.

Then again she is sitting in a seat once occupied by a "man" who killed a woman and still maintained a voting base. Perhaps people in taxachusetts are even dumber than most libturds in the rest of the country? Instead of wasting time on global warming hoax studies, researchers and scientists can try and figure out why moonbats are so stupid, yet somehow survive in spite of natural selection.

There is nothing wrong with anyone being rich. Liberals love rich people. We just believe they should pay a higher tax rate

Warren wants to raise her own taxes
Wealthy Republicans like our President want to cut their own taxes and slash benefits to the poor to pay for it

Perhaps you ought to read the link that was provided.
Here it is again...in case you missed it the first time.

So the article says Warren is rich. How does that make her a hypocrite?

Dang, I missed the part where I called her a hypocrite...I better check my post.

You felt the need to respond to Rightwinger for acknowledging that she was rich. Did you have some other point?

Senator Elizabeth Warren fights for middle- and working-class Americans. But she's part of the Top 1%.

Warren, the Harvard bankruptcy law professor elected to the Senate in 2012, is worth between $3.7 million and $10 million.

Not that wealthy

There ya go, guess that negates your previous comment of: Why do you guys keep posting these stupid "Liz Warren is rich" threads?

Nobody is saying she is not (she is not as wealthy as I thought, not much richer than I am)

Pretty much so

I do not like that we invested in supply side economics for the last thirty years with the expectation that it would result in a rising economy and more jobs

The wealthy just kept the extra money

Not that wealthy

Pretty much so

I do not like that we invested in supply side economics for the last thirty years with the expectation that it would result in a rising economy and more jobs

I think the middle class did ok up until 1998 or even 2000. The W taxcuts were not so much supply side, but more stimulus to just prop up the bubble markets in equity and real estate. But the economy does not lack sufficient capital liquidity to satisfy all needs for investment. No one, not even Norquist or the chamber of commerce tries to make that argument. The argument for cap gains relief was that eventually more gains would be taxed.

And, there's no factual dispute that earners in the top rate do not pay less % of their income now as they did in 1980. But that does not mean their taxes should necessarily go up. They shouldn't come down, or at least even the Trump voters were for them not coming down. LOL

Not that wealthy

Pretty much so

I think the middle class did ok up until 1998 or even 2000. The W taxcuts were not so much supply side, but more stimulus to just prop up the bubble markets in equity and real estate. But the economy does not lack sufficient capital liquidity to satisfy all needs for investment. No one, not even Norquist or the chamber of commerce tries to make that argument. The argument for cap gains relief was that eventually more gains would be taxed.

And, there's no factual dispute that earners in the top rate do not pay less % of their income now as they did in 1980. But that does not mean their taxes should necessarily go up. They shouldn't come down, or at least even the Trump voters were for them not coming down. LOL

Everyone benefitted from the Clinton economic boom of the 90s. It was the result of an emerging internet and cell phone industries not Reagan supply side policies

The result of our investment in supply side policies instead of investing in our country is that we have seen our infrastructure ignored, more of the burden of education and healthcare shifted to the middle class and no significant national investments.

But our wealthiest have gotten wealthier

Typical of every democrook except perhaps Bernie, Fauxcahontas Warren rails against "the rich", insisting they "don't pay their fair share", as she has amassed millions of dollars.

While she's not in the uppermost wealth echelon of Congress, she's not doing too badly either. Roll Call recently ranked her the 76th wealthiest out of 541 senators and representatives, based on her minimum net worth in 2013.

Her average net worth of $8.75 million, including her home, secures her a spot the Top 1% bracket in terms of wealth.

Yet she can flatly deny, with a straight face and an indignant tone that she isn't a hypocrite. She will still have the support of bed wetters though, because they lack any critical thinking skills at all.

Then again she is sitting in a seat once occupied by a "man" who killed a woman and still maintained a voting base. Perhaps people in taxachusetts are even dumber than most libturds in the rest of the country? Instead of wasting time on global warming hoax studies, researchers and scientists can try and figure out why moonbats are so stupid, yet somehow survive in spite of natural selection.

Hypocrisy is wealthy people insisting that the poor should earn less, contribute more and receive fewer benefits

It is not wealthy politicians saying that all wealthy people should pay more

Pretty much so

Everyone benefitted from the Clinton economic boom of the 90s. It was the result of an emerging internet and cell phone industries not Reagan supply side policies

The result of our investment in supply side policies instead of investing in our country is that we have seen our infrastructure ignored, more of the burden of education and healthcare shifted to the middle class and no significant national investments.

But our wealthiest have gotten wealthier
That's true, but the entire technological revolution was driven by venture capital. During the 1960s, the Soviet economy may have grown faster than our own, but they couldn't keep pace and developed economies developed industries other than just steel and concrete.

They are fucking hypocrites.

THEY CAN PAY AS MUCH AS THEY WANT IN TAXES OVER THE MINIMUM.

if they think the RICH are not taxed enough, they can always send more of their own money to the government to pay their "FAIR SHARE".

Last edited:

They are fucking hypocrites.

THEY CAN PAY AS MUCH AS THEY WANT IN TAXES OVER THE MINIMUM.

if they think the RICH are not taxed enough, they can always send more of their own money to the government to pay their "FAIR SHARE".
Yes, and only those who support a war should have to pay for it
Only those who have kids should pay for schools

Forum List

Back