Earth Emergency

stampeder

Rookie
Jan 4, 2022
I just had to say something about a load of crap PBS show I watched a few days ago. It was an episode called "Earth Emergency" on a program called NOVA. This program was about human caused global warming. In watching it I found out what the real emergency was. The unwillingness of the media to tell you the truth about things. In the program, the main think they brought up about a zillion times was a "feedback loop" in various aspects of human caused global warming. From what I remember, they never once said exactly what that meant. They used the word "reinforcement" quite often. But that was misleading. What a feedback loop really means is the warmer it gets, the faster it will get even warmer. I wonder if all the scientists they talked to were purposefully being misleading or if what they had to say was just edited to make it seem that way.

They even brought up the came old crap about what the Earth will be like in the year 2100. But because of the ever faster exponential nature of human caused global warming, it would be a miracle if there will be any humans in the year 2050. I was watching a program by Bill Nye called "Global Meltdown." In it he spoke to an ex college or university professor who had been studying the problem for about 15 years. His predictions were even more dire than mine. What he discovered caused him to quit his tenured professorship and start preparing for doomsday. Which he thought could happen in around 20 years.

In the program they also said that methane was about 25 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. But that is in a 100 year time frame. Though methane has a half life of about 20 years. Which means that in about 20 years after it's release, half of it would have broken down into just plain old CO2. In a 20 year time span, methane is actually 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. That's bad news.

For the main polluters, the wealthy, they would most likely choose profits over the eventual death of most of the planet. And they are the ones who tell you how to think. Also, from what I have seen, most people have drank that Kool-Aid. But who knows. Maybe I can cause a stampede amongst the sheeple.

I just had to say something about a load of crap PBS show I watched a few days ago. It was an episode called "Earth Emergency" on a program called NOVA. This program was about human caused global warming. In watching it I found out what the real emergency was. The unwillingness of the media to tell you the truth about things. In the program, the main think they brought up about a zillion times was a "feedback loop" in various aspects of human caused global warming. From what I remember, they never once said exactly what that meant. They used the word "reinforcement" quite often. But that was misleading. What a feedback loop really means is the warmer it gets, the faster it will get even warmer. I wonder if all the scientists they talked to were purposefully being misleading or if what they had to say was just edited to make it seem that way.

They even brought up the came old crap about what the Earth will be like in the year 2100. But because of the ever faster exponential nature of human caused global warming, it would be a miracle if there will be any humans in the year 2050. I was watching a program by Bill Nye called "Global Meltdown." In it he spoke to an ex college or university professor who had been studying the problem for about 15 years. His predictions were even more dire than mine. What he discovered caused him to quit his tenured professorship and start preparing for doomsday. Which he thought could happen in around 20 years.

In the program they also said that methane was about 25 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. But that is in a 100 year time frame. Though methane has a half life of about 20 years. Which means that in about 20 years after it's release, half of it would have broken down into just plain old CO2. In a 20 year time span, methane is actually 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. That's bad news.

For the main polluters, the wealthy, they would most likely choose profits over the eventual death of most of the planet. And they are the ones who tell you how to think. Also, from what I have seen, most people have drank that Kool-Aid. But who knows. Maybe I can cause a stampede amongst the sheeple.

So, why do you watch low rent scifi?

If we aren’t more careful we’re doomed. Polar caps are melting. How dare you! Bla bla bla.

LOL.....Following that "science" will lead you straight to the poorhouse by the time the politicians finish picking your pockets.

I mean talk about they irony, they claim it's to save future generations but yet they are using faux science to hurt the current generation of children by messing up their education and social skills.

I used to think that they had a half-way legit end-game but reviewing their work I find that they don't have but one end-game at all. They just self-perpetuate one misery after another in a effort to control us.

Control is their end-game.

602lso.jpg

don't take Fool on the Hill personally
Don't take the fact that I think you are a dumb fuck personally. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world has policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. Against that we have one line trolls on internet message boards. Oh, who to believe?

Don't take the fact that I think you are a dumb fuck personally. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world has policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. Against that we have one line trolls on internet message boards. Oh, who to believe?

These cults of personalities that you worship aren't leaders. . . they are hypocrites, all of them. They give lip service, to the issues and problems that intelligent folks acknowledge are real, but these "leaders," want a two tiered society, they don't lead, they do nothing about these problems, and don't show any leadership at all.

The global oligarchs haven't planned on a future that is equitable, they plan on a future that is Neo-feudalism, . Get your head out of your ass.

Beware Industry-Backed 'Nature-Based Solutions' Scam, Warns Global Climate Coalition​

ndfn-betrayal-by-mario-sc3a1nchez-nevado.jpg

". . .In the same series of articles, Morningstar discussed how the non-profit industrial complex would serve as an instrumental vehicle to propel the Green New Deal as the catalyst to unlock the 100 trillion dollars required to unleash the “fourth industrial revolution” sought by the World Economic Forum et al.

She cautioned that “this project, of unparalleled magnitude, is the vehicle to save the failing global capitalist economic system and bring in the financialization of nature”. (11)

Her warnings were amply confirmed by events in 2020 as this same corporate agenda was dramatically accelerated via the Covid-branded “Great Reset”.

Morningstar wrote in April 2020: “Covid19 is the conduit to the Fourth Industrial Revolution now in full motion. As people come to terms with what is being forced upon humanity, we will soon regret that we did not unite to oppose to draconian lockdowns and expanding surveillance that will serve to protect/insulate ruling classes from revolt”. (12)

Great Reset KS
In November 2020, she wrote: “Promises for a just transition, green deals, new deals, build back better schemes, are nothing but empty, hollow assurances, void of intent. These are the lies they tell. Promises and assertions that are nothing more than alibis.. . "

,o1 a1-2-1.jpg

From 2019. Also California is an ideal place to have solar on your roof, and a couple Powerwalls on your garage wall. Then your EV has free fuel, no matter what the rest of the grid is doing.
That might work for Cali, that sure as hell isn't going to work for northern cities. It is winter now, and the sun in my part of the nation? We are lucky to see any at all, for days. . . we have more overcast weather than even Seattle because of the Great Lakes. You live in a fantasy world, you really, really do.

Forum List

Back